All Comments on 'Changed Redux Pt. 06'

by china-doll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing as usual. This series never ceases to amaze me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5/5 Stars

Your stories never fail to disappoint.

I'm glad that (at least currently/obviously) Kazorra is not evil. She just wants to be back in the world and spread lust around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Worth the wait.

I am glad you have continued with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This entire series has been great. While a few things are not for me, the quality of the writing kept me reading on. Awaiting the next chapter impatiently!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This is the only series I have followed so closely, such that I check back regularly for new chapters. Thanks for this most recent installation, and I eagerly await the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

This work is absolutely amazing.

I always used to wonder why it took you so long to write, but after reading your author’s note, I legitimately felt bad about that and never having commented on one of the best works on this site.

Thank you for doing this <3

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 6 years ago
Great again

You did it again. What an awesome story. You are a talented writer, with a gifted imagination. Very hot, made me very wet. Hope you continue to turn straight women into irresistible lesbians. Can't wait to read the next sequel. Thx for sharing your phantasies with us. Mia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THANK YOU

I've liked this story from the beginning, and have been checking back fairly regularly ... I was excited to see another chapter and thank you for continuing it! Definitely looking forward to the two protagonists' meeting, you've done a nice job building up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This series is one of my favs, but I've seen a few of similarly great mind control series go wrong recently so I just wanted to leave a suggestion: In the future, continue to keep the focus on the sex (some stories seem to forget about it for long periods of time), and don't feel you need to take a dark, mean-spirited turn to add drama/shake things up (Alan's Thoughts made that mistake and the massive tonal shift was NOT well received). As always, looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!

JackSilverJackSilveralmost 6 years ago
Glad you are back

Kept checking in to see if you posted more. This one was really great but felt it was laking something. Could of used a bit more seduction and resistance involving the two new straight girls. Could of had one of them trying to resist. Also felt letica fell into it to easily. Kirsty doesn't even know about her going to church. I will still read more however because it is just so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweetly sinister

Exactly what I look for in a good mc story. Bravo!

Floydman1Floydman1almost 6 years ago
Me, too!

I keep checking for new editions in this series, just like the rest of the commenters. Please keep writing! This is one of my all-time favorite series!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A wonderful addition to this story!

Wonderful indeed! I cannot wait for more of it! Thank you!

NormthegreatNormthegreatover 5 years ago
youre creating a very pleasant story.

Glad you're not rushing. Thank you for continuing to share this world with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Repititve

Kristy's entire story is kind of repetitive, and somewhat useless to the main story. Besides, everything happening is illogical (by the sense of logic the story provides.) It is understandable that the Goddess of Women would want the wearer to attract other women. But why the Goddess of Lust wants to create Lesbians? Her direction should be more towards straight sex, and men in general, rather than other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome!

The story chain is great! It like you have the good and the bad versions of both sides. Great fantasy!

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 3 years ago
Great

So good. Well worth the read. Loved the seductions. Want to see more. Letica parents might not approve. Maybe she has a stepmother kirsty could help her seduce to get on her side. Maybe even a stepsister seduction as well. Also maybe the girls took a photo of kirsty and Letica naked. Try to blackmail, the school gets involved. Seduction of principal and the three girls mothers insues. And thats when Letica, her stepsister andthe two girls whokirsty turned lesbain walk in. These girls are the ones who tried blackmail. A lesbain orgy insues. Kirsty turns them all lesbain. They all promise to keep mouths shut. Next chapter could be kirsty seting up an doing a lot of seductions with the mothers and the principal. Hopefully this gives you some ideas where you can take the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous