All Comments on 'Changeling Ch. 01'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter very much. However, if her written fantasy happens, I will be disappointed and sad. It is a rare thing to find a feminization story that doesn't destroy the man and the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Start.....OMGosh !!!

I can hardly wait for chapter two.....Mmmm !!

SissyCrissy................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for chapter 2 & chapters 3 & 4 & more. I too am a feminine husband who has been cross-dressing for a couple of years. However, my wife doesn't know (at least not yet). I truly wish (I dream about it all the time) that my wife would be like the wife in this story. I'm not small cock-size (I'm 7" with average thickness) but I suspect my wife fantasizes about having a big long thick cock inside her. I actually fantasize about the same thing as your "blue note" dream -- I fantasize about being a french maid for my wife and her big stud male lover who has a big 9" or 10" thick cock. Not only will he fuck her but he'll also feed his big cock to me (in my mouth) and he'll also fuck my man-pussy -- all with my wife watching and enjoying every minute of her husband being a sissy CD cock-sucking faggot bitch. That's what I've become and that's what I want my wife to see. Please continue with the next chapters and then I'll let my wife read them. Hopefully she'll be into it. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I love how loving they are together. Great story! I hope he likes the blue note too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO his dissatified bitch wife decides to use him?

In her fantasy, to satisfy her desires, without regards to her husband feelings. That about right? She has a plan and without discussion, puts it into play. And this is supposed to make her marriage what? Better? Worse? She's playing a long term con game and plans to use her husband. Nothing sexy or erotic about that.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 8 years ago
Turn about is fair game.

He missed the best part, by not devouring her sweet juice, she probably would have squarted a gallon in his mouth.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
What is this?

Donna has a new bestie. Yea I'd wear panties to put a blush on that girls bottom. As for dressing up, David will have to lead that trip.

I think ch 2 is necessary.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 8 years ago
Panties

Great story with lots of potential. I think your estimate of the number of men wearing panties was low. Many years ago, in the infancy of the web and chat rooms (they were called bulletin boards then), i was "chatting" with a man who was a buyer for Vanity Fair lingerie. By his estimate if men stopped buying panties for themselves, his business would decrease by 30% overnite!!

My own drawer has over 35 pairs of every cut and color ...Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You did warn us he was going to be a pussy pansy. It was my own fault for reading so it is not fair to give you a low score.

A positive is that at least you don't have her cheating with another man, or belittling him with denegrating terrible insults and such. At least in this chapter. Hope you don't later

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous