Changeling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

It feels so good to be back in David's arms! I am so happy that he sidestepped that little harpy. I see her on the other side of the room, trying to converse with her large date, and chiding him for his attentions to a very buxom blonde in a short tight electric blue dress. Then I flash on what it might be like for her to have that guy inside her ... if it goes that far for her. He must have a huge cock. I quickly dismiss the thought and hold onto David a little tighter.

That night back in bed, we make love once more and just lie in each other's arms talking softly.

"David?"

"Yes honey?"

"What ... um, what did you think about ... wearing my um, dress and make up tonight?"

He is silent for a long moment, and then,

"Well, I have to say, I sort of liked it! That's not weird, is it? The fabric felt so nice against my skin."

I softly replied, "You know, we could ... uh, get you ... um, some stuff of your own ... just to use between the two of us."

"Oh, I don't know honey. I am not a cross-dresser or anything like that."

"David, I was very turned-on seeing you so beautifully made up. It might just be fun and sexy! You should let that side of you out ... a little!"

"Well ... maybe just something simple ... you pick it out if you wish."

I smile and cuddle up against my sweet man, scrunching my shoulders and back against him a little tighter. I fall asleep with that smile on my face.

I have a dream about David. He is dressed up like a French maid complete with net stockings and high heels. In the dream, I am with a man who is much larger than David is and David is our maid. I allow him to see this man having sex with me as he serves us drinks and snacks and whatever. In the dream, he neither approves nor disapproves of my being with another man but simply does as I ask.

When I wake, I quickly grab a piece of my blue note paper and jot down as many of the details of the dream as I can remember. It was a strange dream and I have had some version of it before. I cannot imagine doing that to David in real life. David is my love and my life, and I would be lost without him. Regretting having written it all out, I quickly slip the folded note under something on top of my dressing table and out of sight.

I took David at his word, and after work the next Monday, I stopped by the mall to get some things for him. I got a couple of dresses that I thought might fit him snuggly, but also got some foundational things as well; I bought a selection of sexy panties and boy shorts, a garter belt and some stockings. I even bought a couple of bras to match some of the panties. I was giggly thinking about the fun we will have playing dressing up with our living doll!

I didn't show him any of this stuff when I got home, but stuffed them away in a place David would never find ... all except a pair of cream-colored silk panties, which I laid out with his suit, shirt and tie the next morning. I was so turned-on by doing this that I made love to David three times that night just giving him my body, and then fell asleep with my little cunny tingling and leaking his essence.

I often lay out David's wardrobe for the next day on his little dressing valet stand. It is a freestanding rack with a suit hanger permanently attached to the top for his shirt, suitcoat and slacks. There is a box for accessories built in. I stuff his underwear and sock into it along with his watch, money clip, cuff links, and anything else he will need. It is something he can do for himself of course, but I like doing it for him ... it is a labor of love.

He picks up the silk panties, and turns to me with a question mark on his face.

"David, just put them on ... see how they feel for the day!"

"Donna, what are you trying to do to me?"

I just smile and blow him a kiss. He pulls the panties on, and dresses in his double-breasted suit. He looks marvelous, and I am betting that one out of every twenty men out there is also wearing some lady-silk under their power suits.

"Donna, you are a little brat, but you know ... they do feel very nice though!"

"That's my man!" I say, proud of him for being willing to push the envelope.

I wanted to call him a hundred times during the day to see how he was doing with the new addition to his wardrobe but I resisted, as jittery as I was! When he walked in the door, I run to give him a big hug and kiss, as I always do. David and I live in a fairytale; he is my prince charming, and I am his princess.

But today, I reach down and unzip the trousers of his three-thousand dollar suit, and reach in running my fingers across his silk encased package.

I can feel him start to harden, as my fingers play with him. I detect a little wet spot that I guess (correctly) was pre-cum.

"Uh, someone has been a bad boy! Maybe mama needs to punish her little boy!"

"Donna, please!"

That was my sensible David, putting things back in perspective.

"C'mon honey, don't keep me in suspense, um ... how did it go today?"

"Well, I finished up on the Carlson case, and sat in on an important triage session on some new clients we landed. But, other than that not much new!"

"David! You know what I mean!"

"Sure, they felt great and it made me a little hard feeling the silk on my skin! Is that what you wanted to hear? Plus, as much as a spanking sounds like fun play, perhaps I should pull my little wifey over my lap and give her a paddling for being so presumptuous!"

"Huh uh, darling!" I say, with the back of my hands crossed over my little bum to protect it.

"Darling, let's forget about dinner and make love instead. You can make me one of your famous stuffed omelets later!"

I was so turned-on in this man's presence; I am nearly jittering out of control. David put his hand on my cheeks and kissed me softly. I could feel my juices start to flow, and when his full lips touched mine—my heart was pounding! He pulled back, and without a word, pulled my blouse out of my pencil skirt and started to unbutton it. He put his hands inside, on either side of my ribcage, and moved them up and down, just massaging my body.

I closed my eyes and moaned as he pushed my bra up over my breasts. They jiggled a little upon finding their freedom. His soft hands have an underlying strength to them, and that combination of hard and soft feels so good as he slides them over my nipple-topped mounds, with his fingers playing with my nipples. My body loses control as I feel myself swooning to him and I spray a little into my panties.

I can't control my jittering in David's hands and at length, he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, gently placing my on our bed. He quickly sheds his suit, shirt, and everything except his briefs. I quickly pull off my blouse, bra, and turn onto my stomach for David to unzip and remove my skirt. I turn back over as he removes my stockings, and I open myself up to him wearing just my thin cotton panties. They are so wet that he can see the flesh of my pussy lips through the thin material.

He smiles, shakes his head, and says,

"So, just who has been a bad girl, you or I my dear?"

That was quite an interesting slip of the tongue, his calling us both girls. I am not sure if he meant it that way, but I focus on how good he looks wearing his silky briefs. As he reaches down to my body I breathe in, holding it until his hands touch the sides of my waist, and I release my breath in little huffs.

He hooks his fingers inside the waistband of my panties, and slowly pulls them down as I raise my butt, but to just even with the bottom of my mound. He slides his fingers in past my mound, and in over my bunched up panties onto my swollen pussy lips. I am so hungry for his touch that I come instantly, shuddering and convulsing.

David looks into my eyes and smiles, still lightly massaging my clit and pussy lips as I find more juice to squirt on his fingers. I am a jittery, shuddering, convulsing, wet mess as I come so hard it hurts a little with the electricity surging through my buns. He pulls my panties all the way down, and off my feet. He holds them between his thumb and middle finger and I see how wet they are ... they are dripping with my juices! He shakes his head, and reaches in to whisper in my ear,

"Someone is very, very excited, and has been a bad girl!"

Oh God, he is going to spank me! I am shaking so hard, and I am in so little control of my body, that he proceeds to calm me down. I know that if anything touches my pussy lips right now, that I will come again, hard. I see him drop my panties on the floor.

He puts his thumbs in his own briefs, and slowly and seductively pulls them down. I see his sparse light blonde pubic hair appear, and then his hardening cock slowly comes into view from the base to the tip an inch at a time. I gasp as it springs free of the tight material. He seems to be a little longer than four inches and a little thicker than usual. He removes his briefs completely, and straddles my midsection.

He smiles at me and crooks his index finger in a 'come here' signal. I rise to a sitting positon, and take his beautiful cock into my mouth. I moan at the wonderful feeling of having him in my mouth. He is indeed a little longer and thicker than usual! The sexual atmosphere in the room is so thick you could cut it with a knife (as the saying goes!). It is so palpably heavy, that we can almost hear each other's hearts beating.

I give him a slow and deliberate blowjob since I do not want to take his sweet penis out of my mouth. He throws his head back, moaning and trying to hold on as long as he can. Unfortunately, I feel him getting close, particularly with my long fingers grabbing his buttocks hard. He groans loudly, "Oh Goddd!" and explodes in my mouth. His warm sweet cream fills my mouth as I swallow it all, and squeeze him to beg for more.

His whole body shudders, as he pumps his essence into my mouth. He finishes with a final strong shudder, and opens his eyes. I hate to release him from my mouth, and just lollypop him a little with my lips and tongue. He lowers himself onto me as I lay back onto the coverlet. He kisses me sweetly as I feel his semi-hard cock sliding over my pussy lips, and over the supersensitive skin of the underside of my buttocks.

I am tearing up as his lips pull away from mine and I say in an overly romantic voice,

"I love you David! Please take me! Love me long ... love me savagely!" (I read that in a pulp novel somewhere!)

He moves his lips so close to mine that for a few seconds we are breathing into each other's mouths. Then with his lips touching mine with every other word, he says,

"Your wish is my command my love, my princess!"

I feel his much harder cock slide between my sensitive, blood-engorged pussy lips, and then inside me. We just lay in each other's arms with his now four-plus inches inside my body, and I start crying uncontrollably. This sexy man has had me on the edge of it since he opened the front door. I have been in a constant state of shaking and jittering in anticipation of being with this man I love more than my own life.

He holds me tight as I cry against the soft skin of his hair-less chest.

"There, there, my little darling" he says in his silky voice. "You're okay, David has you my love!"

"Oh, David, I am so sorry, I am acting like a twelve-year old girl. You deserve better that honey!"

"No, you are wrong my little love! We have found each other for a reason, and I have never felt such love from another human being as I have felt from you over the years."

I start to smile through me tears trying to snuffle them back a little. He continues,

"Now, my sweet slut, I am going to fuck you straight and hard! Then give my little brat a spanking for making me wear silk panties all day! After that, we are going to get all of that stuff you have hidden in that little cubbyhole at the side of your closet, and you can play dress-up with your little David-doll!"

"David, how did you—" I stop, look at him and continue, "of course! I can never hide anything from my clever man!"

We made love for an hour. I came about four times I think, and he, twice. After we calm down, he sits at the edge of the bed and pulls me over his knees as I squeal,

"David! Stop ... what are you doing?"

That little scamp gave me ten hard swats reddening up my behind, and I came again at about number eight! He slides his fingers over my formerly undamaged little bum and into my crevice letting his fingers tickle my sensitive upper inner thighs. He slides a finger up and pushes it all the way, into my silky moist pussy using it to fondle and manipulate my fleshy insides as I quake from the extreme stimulation.

I get up on wobbly legs and head for the shower asking David over my shoulder, to retrieve the large bottle body lotion from my dressing table. As he hands it to me and returns to the bedroom, I suddenly remember what it was that I put my little blue note underneath when I jotted down the details of my sexy dream.

"Oh shit!" I say to myself.

I put the lotion down and walk back into the bedroom. David is sitting on my dressing table, with the blue piece of paper in his hand. He looks up at me and turns his head to the side like a curious puppy as I enter.

"Donna, what is this?"

END OF CHAPTER 01—CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 02.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12