Changeling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

"David darling, Brenda and I have something to discuss with you!"

He sees Brenda standing next to me, and moves to give her a brotherly hug and kiss on the cheek, "Nice to see you back, honey!"

"Nice to be back David!" she says with a shy smile.

"Now, what's on your depraved little mind today sweetie!" he says to me as Brenda and I stifle a giggle with our hands.

"Um, David? I um, told Brenda about that cute little maid's outfit I bought you!"

"And?" he says expectantly.

"And, she has come up with a very delicious idea for it ... for you, actually! Brenda, tell him about it!"

She looks startled being put on the spot, but she explains our conversation about his being my maid for one of her book club meetings, at the townhouse. She looks at him biting her lower lip, not knowing what his reaction might be. He looks a Brenda for several seconds, and then at me the same way, obviously thinking through her proposal.

"Okay, I'll do it! But, two things: I want to try it with just the two of you before Brenda makes any commitments, and I do not want to be embarrassed, so I don't want anyone there that I know, or could find out who and what I am ... except you two little monsters of course!"

Brenda and I look at each other, nod, and Brenda says,

"Okay. Maybe you can play our little maid tonight!"

"Sounds like fun!" He says.

"Oh, yes!" I chime in.

David turns to get a shower and dress for dinner and on the way to the bedroom, he takes me in his arms and gives me passionate kiss. He says,

"Thank you darling, I love you!"

He turns to Brenda, puts his hand on her hips and pulls her into a kiss full on her lips, and says to her with a smile,

"You too my little 'andere Frau'!

My German is a little rusty, but I took that to mean 'other wife'. I smile to myself at his acceptance of Brenda into our little family group, just as I had done earlier. I see the surprised look on Brenda's pretty face,

"Donna, 'ich spreche Deutsch' (I speak German)! What do you suppose he meant by that?"

Brenda darling, he means that you are part of our family ... just the three of us. You may be part of our intimacy, or you may be with David—just the two of you. I love you, and want you to be part of David and me! Hell, I don't know what is going to happen, but we will figure it out together. Okay honey?"

She had tears in her lovely eyes even before I finish, she slowly walks over to me and hugs me with her head on my shoulder. She looks up at me with her pretty, but very wet face, and kisses me softly.

"Yes! Thank you darling Donna, I love you too!"

I pull my dress (my only garment) over my head dropping it on the floor. I then pull her dress (her only garment) over her head and we run through the double patio doors to the pool. I jump in pulling my darling little sister and 'fellow wife' into the pool. We laugh, and play, and fondle, and invade each other's orifices with fingers and tongues, with breaks to engage in impromptu water fights.

"God, I love this girl!" I think to myself as we play, hoping she has similar thoughts.

We return to the kitchen dripping wet and each grabbing towels, not to dry ourselves, but to dry each other. We are having so much fun together, and are both excited about what tonight might bring. Then, we turn our attentions to David.

We pull our dresses back over our heads, and straighten them. I help her straighten hers and can't help taking the liberty of squeezing her breasts, which happen to be the same size as mine ... we seem to be twins in many ways!

David reappears, dressed in a nice pair of slacks, a cashmere V-neck sweater, and tasseled loafers. He immediately comes over to me to give me a hug and a warm kiss, and then does the same to Brenda.

I notice that he always approaches me first for any endearments ... that must make me number-one wife (I am thinking). I am guessing that he understands that I am his wife ... his legal wife, and our five years together gives me an edge, and a history with which Brenda will not be able to compete.

During our hug, I smoothed my hands over his slender ass, and definitely felt lace under the thin material of his slacks. After his attentions to Brenda, I approach him and whisper,

"Someone is wearing something very naughty!"

He blushes and says in just above a whisper,

"God Donna, I couldn't help it! It feels so good!" I reach up and kiss him on the cheek and say,

"Mmm, that's my boy!"

With his arms still around me, he looks into my eyes and slowly and deliberately says,

"Donna. You are my one and only love. You have welcomed Brenda into our bed and so have I, but you are the one who will abide with me and be in my heart alone. Do you understand?"

I bite my upper lip and I lower my eyes. I raise them slowly with tears forming in them and say,

"Yes darling! Of course!"

We walk together into the kitchen. In addition to his many other talents, David is a gourmet cook and he starts some pasta for us, he will serve with olive oil, pine nuts, and Italian herbs. He supervises Brenda as she roasts chicken breasts he prepared with butter, lemons, and spices while I select the wine, and toss a salad. We eat heartily with David giving equal attentions in our conversations to Brenda and me.

Does this make me jealous? No! Of course not! I know that if Brenda somehow disappeared from our lives, I would continue to be his sweet little wife. As David says, I will abide. David and I are the main course in this relationship, and Brenda is the dessert (for both of us)!

After dinner, Brenda and I gather the dishes, stack them in the sink, and settle on the couch. David selects a nice California Riesling (lightly sweet dessert wine) and brings it in to us with three tall flutes. He makes a toast to our new three-way relationship, and we all clink glasses. Then, we get down to cases and discuss what Brenda and I are going to do with David. I tell him,

"One more glass of this wonderful wine David and then you become Danielle! You will be our little French maid for the rest of the evening, but not our slave. We will always treat you with great respect, my darling! But, when we retire, you will be David again, and um ... take care of your 'kleine Frauen'!"

He laughs heartily and responds, flashing his handsome smile at both of us,

"Sehr gut, mein lieber"

My high school German tells me that he agrees!

After the wine, we all repair to the master suite, and I ask Brenda,

"I will get his outfit ready, can you undress him darling?"

Brenda giggles nervously and approaches David, who impassively leaves us to our tasks. He kicks off his loafers, and she unbuckles his belt. She seductively looks him in the eyes and slowly unzips his fly. Unbuttoning his slacks, she slowly lowers his trousers, following them down to help him lift his legs to get them off. She finds herself face-to-face with the lovely pair of red silk and lace boy-shorts I knew that David was wearing. She gasps,

"Oh, my goodness! David, they are lovely!"

She rises, pushing up his sweater, smoothing her hands over his stomach and chest as she does. David takes over, and lifts it off over his head and tosses it in the direction of the bed. She is still massaging the soft skin of his chest, noticing that he has just the beginnings of a pair of very soft breasts. She quickly looks over at me, and noticing her confusion I say,

"David has been taking some hormone treatments, but just enough to soften things a little."

"Oh David, they are wonderful! So soft!"

She places little kisses on his nipples, and they respond by hardening and lengthening, just a little. She tiptoes up to kiss him sweetly on the lips. I notice this, and smile. Then Brenda noticing that I have a garter belt with his stuff, asks him,

"David, are you a nice girl or a good girl?"

He smiles knowing that she means, panties under the garters, or over for easy removal later without having to remove the garter belt.

"Good girl!" He answers.

"I was hoping you would say that!" she says as she hooks her fingers into the waistband of his boy-shorts and slowly lowers them and herself until he kicks them off his feet. Brenda looks over at me and asks,

"May I, Donna darling?"

"Of course sweetie, he will love it!"

With that, she hooks a long fingernail under his scrotum, and tickles him watching his cock grow. She licks the underside of his cock very lightly as it continues to lengthen and thicken. She places little kisses on the shaft, working her way up to the glans. She licks it like a lollypop, enjoying the taste of it on her tongue. I sit on the bed to watch with a little smile, knowing that she is giving my sweet man a lot of pleasure.

She slides her lips over the tip, and down the shaft, taking it fully into her mouth. I see her fingernails digging into his ass cheeks as he throws his head back moaning loudly. He reaches down and massages her cheeks as they continue to suck him.

She starts stroking it in and out of her pretty lips, until he stiffens and comes in her mouth, letting out a guttural moan. She squeezes his balls to get it all, immediately gets up and hurries over to me, kisses me pushing a good portion of David's come into my mouth.

We both swallow what we have, and giggle. I go over to David, and take his semi-hard cock into my mouth to clean him up with my hands cradling his soft buttocks. I let him soften in my mouth. We start to dress him in his little maid costume, with Brenda putting on the final touch by sliding his boy-shorts up his legs, and into place over his garter belt.

I let her help David with his makeup to get her used to working with him, and when she is done she smiles at him, searching his face with her eyes looking over every little thing, then kisses him sweetly on his lipstick covered lips. She stands and says,

"There! You are now Danielle, and will be addressed that way or by "Danni" just as it pleases your employers my dear girl!"

"Wow!" I think to myself, "Brenda is really getting into this! And David is really enjoying her attentions ... that little slut!" Then I come over; slide my hands around Brenda, hugging her with my hands on her stomach and say,

"You really did a wonderful job! She looks more real every time I see her!"

"Thank you!" Brenda says as she turns around and kisses me.

I Turn to David/Danielle and say,

"Danni, would you be a dear, and take care of the dishes? You can serve Brenda and me the rest of the wine first though!"

"Yes, of course Donna!"

We decided that she may address us by our given names, instead of requiring all the 'Ma'am' and 'Mistress' bullshit. She is a valued servant, and not a slave. She, in unaltered state is still my husband, and deserves my respect and love. I ask her to address us as "Ma'am" just for simplicity's sake. Brenda and I move to the living room and settle on the couch. Danni serves us our wine, bending over forward slightly as she does.

We can see the slight cleavage of her developing breasts. I guess that with his slight figure, his breasts will be rather small ... even if allowed to develop fully. I see Brenda's eyes widen looking down the front of her costume. We decided to forego using breast forms tonight. Danni is wearing four-inch spike heels, and as she sets the bottle on the table, she bends over with her legs perfectly together, and displaying her pretty ass to us.

"Anything else, Ma'am?"

"No Danni, take care of the dishes, but put on some music on your way please. Then you may retire to your room, but stay handy dear!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

We setup the third and smallest bedroom for her quarters when she is Danni, and David took the liberty earlier of setting it up with a small buzzer so we can call her from the living room.

Brenda and I are enjoying life with our new servant, and listening to the music as we drain our glasses. Danni is still straightening out the kitchen, so I call her in.

"Danni, when you are serving just Brenda and me, you may remove your panties if it is more comfortable that way ... your choice honey. Will you be a dear and pour Brenda and I another glass? Thank you dear!"

"Of course!" she says, in a soft feminine voice that still gives me chills.

She pours us each a glass, and with her face close to Brenda's our pretty maid receives a kiss from my friend and guest. Danni blushes and gives Brenda a shy smile. I look Danni over and tell her,

"Danni darling, you look so pretty tonight, and I hope you like your new costume. I hope we will see you in it more in the future!"

"Thank you Ma'am, I like it! It fits very well and I like the feel of the stockings on my legs. But, it is a little cliché, don't you think? Perhaps a mix of outfits might work ... if I may be so bold, Ma'am."

Brenda adds a thought to this,

"Oh yes! I agree with Danni. Let's think about some other outfits so she does not look like either a bimbette, or a frumpy TV SitCom maid. She is pretty and we should find something that looks domestic, but ... attractive!"

I agree with the girls, and decide to have Brenda help me shop for some new uniforms for Danni.

"Okay, I guess that sounds right. Brenda, I will need your help in picking out a few outfits for her. I still think that a little cleavage and shorter hemline will work to make her sexy."

Brenda agrees, and I see a relieved smile on Danni's lovely face. Brenda and I decide to do it tomorrow, so Danni can be ready, and comfortable with going public. We will pick out three or four outfits, and let Danni pick her own underthings and stockings. Then I look at Danni, and say,

"But for now darling ... lose the shorts!"

Danni looks surprised, but moves closer to us, taking a position giving us both a very good view of her derriere. She reaches up under her ridiculously short frilly dress, and with a couple of sexy wiggles of her hips, pulls her panties down over her perfect little ass, and down her shapely legs (David is naturally gifted in the leg department).

She takes them off over her feet, and throws them at me. I lift them to my nose, and say,

"Oooh, very sweet darling!"

Danni and Brenda laugh. Then we watch closely as Danni bends over at the waist to pick up the wine bottle, and shows us her pretty ass in the process. Brenda whispers to me about her amazement at how soft, round and feminine her ass is! I whisper back my agreement.

David is truly a girl in all but one important aspect. But, one he does not wish to change. We discussed that too, and both agree that we would miss his wonderful pretty, little cock!

We also decide that Danni/David should continue her hormone treatments enough to develop believable natural breasts, however modest in size. David will have to use something like an elastic breast suppression wrap to hold them in, under his expensive suits.

~ ~ ~

I tell Danni to give Brenda and me about forty minutes or so of privacy, and then we will need a little snack. I get up and whisper another request to Danni that I don't want Brenda to hear. She smiles and nods. She returns a moment later with a smallish (about nine inches by five inches) blue gift box tied at the lid, with a pink ribbon. I hand it to Brenda and say,

"I bought you a little present, darling. But you can only use it when um ... I am there."

She wrinkles up her cute nose with curiosity but before she opens it, I dismiss Danni. She pulls the ribbon, lifts the lid, and from the tissue paper she pulls out a pretty blue dildo-looking thing, but with a very strange shape.

"Wh-what is it Donna?"

"They call it a 'feeldoe'!" I tell her. "See this bulbous end here? That goes um, up inside you, my dear. And the other end, well, you can guess where that goes. The part that goes in you is like an anchor to hold it firm so you will have a dick without the uncomfortable strap-on thingie."

"Oh dear!" she says, "I have never um, Donna I have never used one of these before ... not even the normal looking ones!"

"Well I never have either, but some of the girls at work were talking about it, and I just thought, 'what the hell' and bought one. I bought it for us darling!"

"Oooh, Donna, it feels so smooth so sleek!"

"Put it in Brenda, and let's try it out. You can u-use it o-on me!"

I looked around, and we were alone since I sent Danni back to her room, but as Brenda pulled her panties down and off, I heard just the faintest telltale creak of a floorboard, and I know that Danni is spying on us from around the corner. I think it adds to the excitement to know we have an audience. But, I won't say anything to Brenda!

I help her slide the bulb end inside her vagina giving her an extra touch or two, and she stands up admiring her new blue seven-inch "cock." She wiggles it back and forth giggling herself silly.

"Oh Donna, it feels amazing! It's going to make me cum, because it is pressing on my um, spots ... you know?"

"I'm your bitch darling, let me have it!" I say as I shed my panties.

I turn around and lean forward on the couch seat cushions. I feel Brenda's fingers getting me ready, and as I quickly become moist, she approaches my pussy from behind with her new 'boi' thing and as she starts to slide it into me. I moan a little with the pleasure, and can hear another nearly inaudible floorboard creak. Dear David is spying on his little girls, and I get a shudder from his seeing me taken from behind!

She slides it in me part way, just moving it kind of in and out a little just to get me used to the feel of it. After a while, she is able to get it all inside me, and the feeling of her soft thighs on the back of mine, and her creamy-soft stomach against my ass is amazingly erotic! I start to moan, and on a whim I look over my shoulder and see ... not Danni/David, but a little of his shadow. My genius husband forgot that light causes shadow, even in a nearly dark hallway.

I smile to myself, and then I let out a scream as the dildo and my friend's body contact have brought me over the edge. She has her soft hands holding onto my hips with a firm grip as she pegs me with her 'dick' pounding it into my pussy. My vagina stretches to accommodate it's girth. I hear her breathing hard as well, and after my orgasm, her breathing becomes quicker and shallower, she screams and I feel her shudder into a very strong 'O' still pegging me hard!

She flops onto my back with both of us still connected my "Mr. Blue!" Yeah, that's what I'll call him, Mr. Blue! When we stop shuddering, I say,

"Whew! Darling, you can fuck me anytime you want!"

"Donna! How you talk!"

"I'm sorry sweetie. Um, can we do it again?"

"Well, since I don't have to wait to get it up, I don't see what not darling!" she jokes and we both double up laughing. Then she says,

"Lie on the couch honey, I want to try it that way, and then you can do me!" she adds an afterthought, "Mmm, maybe we can do Danni as well!" We both giggle at that! (I hear another creak!)

I pull off my dress and lie on the couch. I am naked as I arch my back stretching my arms up over my head. Brenda's eyes widen seeing me so exposed to her, and can't help sliding her hands all over my body as I bask in the pleasure from her touching. She kisses my breasts! She kisses my nipples sucking them in a little. We kiss, as her hands roam over my breasts and stomach. Moving her tiny ass into position, I feel her boi-toy invade my pussy again.

She kisses me hard as she starts sliding it into me and her buttery-soft thighs rubbing against mine is driving me crazy. A woman's body sliding on mine and sticking a dick into me is a new experience to me, and one I hope Brenda and I can repeat often. I close my legs as much as I can to feel the sleek silicone cock taking me, over, and over. I came hard from the business end of the thing filling me up so completely. Her orgasm follows from the end of the feeldoe anchored between her swollen pussy lips.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers