Changeling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Donna! I have never come so hard, as with that ... 'doe' thing inside me!"

"I loved it too; it filled me up so much!"

I whisper to Brenda (since I don't know of Danni is still spying),

"What do you say we let our bottomless little 'Danielle' serve us a nice snack, and then 'David' can have us both!"

"Oh, Donna, David is your husband! I love your friendship and do not want to jeopardize it. I love David, but I do not want to get between the two of you."

"Brenda, with some new clients we will be bringing onboard soon, and I will have some business travel. I want to make sure there is someone to look after David while I'm gone. You have my permission to um, be with him while I am gone to keep him from getting lonely. I trust you implicitly. You are part of us, honey!"

"I am not sure that I would trust my husband with another woman while I was gone. But I don't think I would ever be able to refuse David."

"Okay, let's just say that you and David can meet for dinner occasionally, and you may do whatever David is comfortable with. He has good judgement and I know he will never hurt me."

"Mmm, well ... alright. I will take good care of David for those times you are gone, and you will keep him warm for the many nights I will be stuck in the lab. We are getting close to a break-through on our current project at work, and I will be living in the lab."

"I'll send you some sandwiches! Okay, put that thing away, Danni can change some music for us, and after he serves us one more time tonight. We will call it a night on David's training. You are welcome to settle down with us if you like. No pressure ... no recriminations regardless of what may happen."

"Um, okay honey, that sound good!"

She takes our doe-sex-thingy into the bathroom, cleans it up and puts it back in the box. I ring the buzzer for Danni, and she come out from her room (and not from around the corner in the hall).

"Danni darling, can you make us a nice snack? We are hungry from our active night. Then you may change into David's clothes, but ... leave your make-up on until the morning though. Okay sweetie?"

"Okay Donna, I'll get right to it!"

He makes us each a nice stuffed omelet, one of his specialties, and with some fresh coffee. After she serves us, I ask her to change and join us, as Brenda and I make a little egg-bake for him with grits (yuck), just the way he likes it.

David joins us and we critique the evening to get his prospective on how it went.

"Well, the short frilly maid outfit is a bit much, but I will trust yours and Brenda's judgement to get me something nicer. I don't mind calling you guys 'Ma'am' since it is more proper for an employee, but I don't want to be locked into it since it also sound a bit submissive." He took a sip of coffee,

"I liked it over all. It gave me the opportunity to wear some girl things, and I think I will enjoy the excitement of keeping my true nature a secret in front of strangers. So, Brenda, you may make you arrangements with your group whenever you wish. I am excited about doing it for you, and I promise that I will not embarrass you ... so make sure that I am not embarrassed. Okay sweetie?"

"Of course David! Donna and I will be very respectful of you, and insist that the others are as well. Don't worry; we will get you something more professional than that short frilly French maid costume."

When we finish in the kitchen, I tell David that Brenda and I will take our showers first, and then he can. I told him that he can remove his makeup, but asked him to reapply a little lipstick. He agrees, and by the time he is ready, Brenda and I are already in the master bedroom, doing a little preliminary lovemaking. David comes out with his ruby lips, and slides in between us.

We all cuddle, but it quickly turns into touching and kissing. I let him kiss Brenda as passionately as he wishes, but he saves the most ardent kisses for me. He tells me to lie on the bed on my back, and positions Brenda on her knees straddling my face, and facing him as he slides his cock into me. He starts stroking into me as Brenda plays with her tits, and I lick her clit and pussy as she starts to moan.

Brenda comes from my attentions to her, and I come twice from David fucking me. We collapse together in one big pile of naked arms, legs, tits, and asses. I re-position Brenda on her back, and whisper in David's ear that he should take care of her. As their bodies slide together in a preliminary embrace, I slide out of the bed, put on a long T-shirt and settle in the second bedroom as my lovely sister fucks my husband.

I actually find it a little stimulating to know that my husband is fucking another woman as I listen to the sounds of their lovemaking. Kind of a reverse-cuckold kind of thing I guess, but I think the term is 'cuckquean' for the ladies! I touch myself from the start of Brenda's moans, to David's groans as he comes inside her. I shudder into an orgasm just as Brenda does.

She comes into the room where I am, cuddles with me, and whispers in my ear,

"Smell me darling ... down there!"

I kiss my way down her body and put my nose in her sex. I can smell David on her, but mostly it is some sweet body lotion, her natural skin scent, a strong female smell, and the unmistakable smell of sex! Oh my God, what a delicious aromatic cocktail it makes.

"Brenda, you smell wonderful sweetheart, but I have to have a taste of you as well!"

She moans something I can't quite make out, as my mouth and tongue gives me a taste of her sex. I can taste her juices, David's cum, and a little sweat. I move my kisses and licks down between her buttocks, as she lets out a loud moan. The combination of her body creams, moisturizers, sweat, and the sickly-sweet anal aroma is truly intoxicating. She opens her legs to let me get as much as I desire. "Ohhh Donna!" I hear her moan.

I move up her body lapping at the small pool of sweat on her stomach, and work my way up to her chest, and finally her pretty lips. I can taste David's lipstick on her. I move down her shoulders, push her arms up above her head, and taste her aromatic armpits. They are so soft, she is still sweating a little, and I taste the delightfully pungent smell emanating from her underarms.

"Brenda, you smell and taste so wonderful ... everywhere."

She kisses me, and says softly, "Donna, Go to David now!"

~ ~ ~

This story has gone from Four to Five Chapters, and is concluded in Chapter 05.