Changeling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whisper, "Later! I'll tell you later, baby!"

"Just tell me if you were a good girl or not!"

"Yes, I was good, now 'shish'!" I try to hush her.

I see Danni coming back with her partner adjusting her dress a little; he pulls her chair out for her, kisses her on the cheek, and leaves to rejoin his buddies. I give her a look that tells her that she needs to tell me what happened. She smiles like a cat with canary feathers on her whiskers, correctly interpreting my expression and quietly says, "Later!"

Delia tells Danni that she would like a dance with her, and as they return to the floor, Brenda takes my hand and we end up dancing across to a darker part of the dance floor. She is curious, and she looks at me with a serious expression and says,

"Okay honey, spill! What's bothering my big sister?"

"It's nothing really. My partner has a business where my firm can help him, and he asked me out to lunch to discuss it. But, I tried something with my on the dance floor, so I am not sure if this lunch is business, or monkey business. What should I do?"

"I would say, you meet him for lunch with your proposal in hand, and leave if he tries anything. At the very least, he might respect you for it, and actually read your proposal. Win-win darling!"

"Yeah, I suppose you are right. Just a little shaken right now, and need a friendly touch."

Since we are no longer dancing, she puts her arms around me and gives me a much-needed hug. She breaks away puts her hands on each side of my face and kisses me softly and lovingly. I feel my heart start beating faster and kiss her back, sliding my hand down over her breasts and stomach. We break from my kiss and she says,

"Whew! To be continued later, baby!"

We are laughing as we return to the table. Delia and Danni are waiting to dance to another number; they are standing and talking in a very close embrace. The next song is very lively, and they are stepping, twirling each other in an old-fashioned lindy hop, laughing and having great fun. David loves to dance like that! After the tune ends, they wait on the floor for a third dance together.

It comes quickly and is a slow one to calm everyone down. The fall into a close embrace, his hand around her waist, and hers around his neck, and they are looking into each other's eyes. Two beautiful blondes with blue eyes, looking at each other like they are the only two people on earth. Danni moves in and starts to kiss her softly. I hear her moan, since David is such a great kisser. Danni's hands move up to touch Delia's large breasts, sliding inside her bra, and hers move to Danni's waist and slide down over her ass, as they make love to each other on the dance floor.

I feel a pain like someone stabbed my in the heart as my hand moves to my breast. Brenda notices this, and moves closer. She says,

"They look nice together, but remember darling, I have never seen a man in love with a woman like he is with you! He would never be that way with me, and he won't with her either!"

"Oh, thank you honey, I really needed to hear that. I know it's true, but I can't help worrying ... they really are getting into this aren't they?"

"Yes they are! Look, he is enjoying being Danielle, so let him decide what's too far, and what's not"

"Mmm, guess you're right! Why does this damn song have to go on so long!!"

"Donna!" Brenda scolds.

"Alright, alright!" I say reluctantly.

I notice that they are still kissing after the music ends, and they finally break apart and return to the table hand-in-hand. It is getting late, and we decide to leave. Since Delia drove separately to the club, I decide to drive back to the townhouse with her in case she needs directions, leaving Brenda to ride with David. In the car, it is quiet for a while. I can't stand it anymore, and ask her,

"Danni is quite an amazing girl isn't she?"

"Yes, she is!" is all I get from my clumsy probe for information.

"You two seemed to be having a nice time on the dance floor, especially during the last long song!"

"Uh huh!" She says frustrating me further.

Then she smiles knowing that I need the '411' on her feeling for Danni/David and she says,

"Your husband is quite an amazing person. He is bright and funny, and the best dancer I have ever been with. I am sure you know what a terrific kisser he is and I have to apologize for getting a little carried away."

'I have to say Dee; you had me a little worried."

"Well you shouldn't be. He can be very boring when it comes to talking about his sweet wife. He quickly guessed that I knew he was a man, and owned up to being so crazy in love with you, that I almost didn't dance with him that last time." She looks over at me and continues,

"You'd better hang onto him with both hands dear heart; there are a lot of girls out there that would gladly overlook his predilections for crossdressing just to be with such an amazing man. I'm one of them!" she giggles and says further,

"Don't worry Donna, I love my boyfriend, and we might be getting engaged soon, so tonight is just for fun! Donna, I am so looking forward to seeing your townhouse."

I tell her, "Brenda and I are going skinny-dipping when we get there, so you can join us ... David will do his own thing, but might join us as well. Afterward, you may use one of the bedrooms tonight, unless you can talk Brenda into joining you!"

After Danni changes back into David, he joins the three of us girls already in the pool, all of us completely naked. We laugh, splash, kiss, push each other and fondle any body parts we can reach. The water is so refreshingly cool after the heat of the club. I can see Delia paying particular attention to David pushing her body into his. Likely, she is getting her time with him before she has to settle in for the night, and I know his cock has to be between her legs as they push together for a kiss.

Later, Brenda and I are setting up some snacks and drinks in the kitchen, while Delia and David talk quietly poolside, in nothing but the towels wrapped around their bodies. It seems like a serious but intimate discussion, like he is explaining something I cannot make out, and at one point I hear her ask, "Why not, David?" and he launches into an explanation gesturing toward the house, and bringing his hands to his chest. I am hoping that he is telling her that she has no chance with him and that he loves me.

But I can't be sure!

I absolutely know that she is stating some kind of case with him though, so maybe she doesn't love her boyfriend as much as she lets on (if she really has one!). Thank God, my dear little sister Brenda is with me. She notices my disconsolate expression, looks out at a Delia and David, smiles and says,

"It's nothing to worry about darling! Take my word for it!"

Starting to tear up, I accept a consoling hug from Brenda, who then takes my face in her hands, wipes the tears away with her thumbs, and adds,

"It looks like whatever she has to say to David, he isn't buying it. Donna, this man is madly, crazy, head-over-heels in love with you! With me, it is just sex and only as long as you allow it! But, with you it is romance ... moonlight ... stars and planets colliding ... Supernovas exploding! Now, let me see that smile honey!"

I try for a brave smile, blush and lower my eyes.

"That's my girl!" she says with a bright smile and another hug. "Now grab those plates, and I will bring the wine."

We take our fixings out to the patio and Delia reluctantly yields her claim to a little privacy with David. We all move to the table, draping our towels over the chairs, since we are all still naked. Delia takes every opportunity to jiggle her large breasts as she laughs and moves. David notices my expression, reaches over and puts his hand on top of mine. He looks into my eyes and smiles sweetly. Without saying a word, he has just told me that he loves me.

Brenda told me later that Delia's expression dropped noticeably after seeing that exchange between David and me ... between husband and wife!

Delia opts to return home, after our midnight snack.

~ ~ ~

Brenda retires to the second bedroom leaving David and me to our much-needed private moments ... together on the couch ... naked.

He is sitting on the couch, and I am leaning up against him with my legs up on the couch. We are talking quietly with some soft music in the background ... Beethoven, I think ... string quartet maybe ... David selected it. His hands idly play with my shoulders, my breasts and nipples, and my stomach. It is a very nice moment for us after all the chaos of the past few weeks. As he plays with my hair, running his fingers through it, curling and uncurling it, I say,

"I love you David!"

"I love you too, Donna my darling!"

"Wh-what did you think of Delia?"

"Mmm, she's nice. She is very beautiful, and charming."

He left his answer purposefully vague, and not answering the question he knows I really meant to ask. He smiles and relents,

"She is not for me, honey. I'm just not interested in her, and I told her that. I am guessing that she would love to be the next Mrs. David C. Wilson, but I told her that I am in love with a petite little brunette with incredibly deep brown eyes."

"Brenda?" I ask, just probing a little.

"What would you do if I said yes?"

"Commit hari-kari!"

"Ouch! Messy!" he says with a musical laugh. "Let me spare you the sword and say that it's not Brenda! Brenda is a sweet girl and I like being with her but no, I meant the other dark eyed little brunette in my life."

"You love me, don't you David?"

"God knows why sometimes, but yeah, I do! Totally ... completely ... unendingly!"

I scrunch my bare shoulders back against him with a satisfied smile. After a little while listening to Beethoven serenade us as we drink our wine, I say,

"Do you like making love to Brenda?"

"Answering a question like that would be committing romantic suicide. Are we going down some new rabbit hole my dear?"

"It is just that our lives have changed quite a bit lately, and I am not sure how much of it I am comfortable with. I mean, I love helping you become whatever you wish to be. I love you as David, and as Danielle ... they are two sides of the same coin. I don't have any problem with you making love with Brenda. She has quickly become a sister, a lover, and even like a co-wife to you. I love her!" I tell him.

"I do like making love to Brenda, but please don't throw any more of them at me Donna, you are my wife. You are the one I chose, and I do not make such decisions lightly as you know. Delia can disappear, and Brenda can disappear, but if you disappeared from my life, I would be lost, truly lost my angel!"

I feel him lightly massaging the warm skin of my stomach and I say,

"Okay David. I will not ask again. Just ... be my husband darling!"

After a time he softly says, "Let me ask you a question my little love!"

I am worried about what he might ask me, but I say tentatively, "Oookaay"

"Do you still have those dreams?"

"Yes!"

"Do you still think about having a man with larger ... stuff?"

"Um well, honestly, yes I do."

"So what do we do about that?"

"Nothing! As you know, David, I made my choice ... I chose you! But if we are out dancing and a man puts his hand on my ass, I might like it."

"Okay my little petite, the subject is closed! Your worries about Brenda or anyone else, subject closed!"

"David, you are making me very hot with your little touches. I am going to need you to carry me into the bedroom and make love to me darling."

We both drain our wine glasses, and I lie seductively on the couch as he turns off the music and the lights. He picks me up and carries my one-hundred and five pound frame into the bedroom, and makes love to me slowly for two hours and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

We wake still cuddling together, and I tell him that I am going to help Brenda arrange for her book club meeting at our townhouse. I ask him,

"Darling, are you still comfortable um, being my maid for this?"

"The truth? Yeah, I am a little nervous about it but I uh, I really want to do it. Will you help me through it?"

"Of course honey! I want you to have as nice a time as Brenda and I will have."

Just then, I hear a sleepy female voice saying,

"You guys talkin' 'bout me?"

I look up to see a still naked Brenda walking into our room rubbing her eyes. She comes over to the bed, crawls in and I take her into an embrace, pulling her in between the sheets with us. She crawls on top of me, kisses me with her morning 'kitten breath' evident, and then flops down between David and me. I move over to give her some room, and then situate her on her back. I reach over and kiss her stomach as my hand slides down between her silky legs.

"David honey, take care of Brenda, I am going to shower and get breakfast for us. Don't be too long darlings!" I say to them with a smile.

I turn at the door and watch for a few seconds. David pulls Brenda into an embrace, kissing her. Just before I leave, I see David mount my little friend, slide his cock into her, and start to make love to her. I smile and continue to the common bathroom, closing the bedroom door behind me. I am enjoying the warm water flowing over my bod, and the feeling of my soapy hands gliding over my breasts, my stomach, and between my legs.

"Mmm, so good!" I murmur to myself.

I am making us all some breakfast, and I see Brenda and David coming into the kitchen. She is in an oversized T-shirt, and David is wearing a pair of jeans and an old faded Yale sweatshirt. Brenda walks over to me, hugs me, and whispers in my ear,

"Thank you darling!"

"My pleasure sweetie! Did you guys have a nice time?"

"Uh huh!" she breathes into my mouth before giving me a kiss.

We have breakfast, and spend the morning together, then David goes off the do his errands, and Brenda and I do ours. Brenda makes some calls to get her book club ready for Wednesday night, just three days away.

On Monday morning, my team works up a quick proposal for James, the man I met at the club. I arrive at the restaurant, and see James already at the table. He stands, and looks handsome in his business suit. I am wearing a suit coat with matching knee-length skirt, and a white blouse buttoned all the way up with a bow at the top ... totally business-like!

I hand him my proposal, he sets it aside and starts asking about me, and inviting me to join him for dinner later. We talk about me, about him and a little about business. I try to interest him in looking at the proposal, but he just flips through it promising to read it later. Then, as tactfully as I can, I refuse his dinner invitation. I look at my watch, smile and say,

"Oh, I have a strategy meeting with the bosses, so I will have to leave you with my proposal. It is preliminary, but solid. My card is inside, so give me a call at the office and let me know if you would like further information. It was very nice to meet you James!"

I shake his hand not sure, if I will ever hear from him again.

~ ~ ~

Wednesday arrives and David takes off early from work, as do I, so I can turn my loving husband into my maid (When is the last time you heard anyone say that?). He will have to shower, and shave everything very, very close again. I love shaving him, but tonight he does it for himself!

He loves the more frilly dress in green and blue, but decides on the simpler more slender dress, but in navy blue instead of black. It has a cute apron that ties at the waist, and white collar and trim at the short sleeves. After I help Danni make up, I help her into the dress, which is short, ending at about mid-thigh. She looks very elegant in it!

It is a perfect fit for her and hugs her increasingly soft curves very well. She is developing an impressive set of breasts, although a very small, they fit her figure. As David, he wears an elastic chest-compression wrap that he says is comfortable under his dress shirt and suit. He prefers to remain David at work and with me at home. Being Danielle is just for fun and the sexual thrill of it; he has no interest in becoming a woman.

David says that it makes him excited and jittery to be Danielle. As a girl, it makes it more acceptable to kiss another man, (many crossdressers feel that way) and he likes it when his dance partners kiss him and he lets them touch him intimately, but no sex of course. On very rare occasions, she has given a dance partner a blowjob as Danielle though. That is what she was up to when we went out with Delia last Saturday night. As David, he would never kiss or touch a man, or let another man touch him that way. It is just part of the freedom that the persona gives him.

But, right now she is Danielle (Danni for short). I tiptoe up and kiss my sweet shapely girl on the lips. She looks so cute with her longish blonde hair teased and curled into a soft pageboy.

"Oh darling you look so pretty tonight!"

"Donna, how many are we talking about tonight?"

"Brenda says that there are twenty on the roster, including four men, but usually only about half that number shows up, and the men are not very regular attendees."

"There might be men there?"

"Yes honey, there might be!"

As I put the final touches on Danni, Brenda returns from her lab. She walks into the bedroom as gasps as she sees Danni all ready for her book club's meeting in a little over an hour. She kisses me on the cheek, but gives Danni one right on her pretty, painted lips.

"Oh darling, you will look wonderful tonight!" she says to Danni.

Danni blushes with shy smiles. I tell her that we are going to get her in character before the meeting, and ask her to get Brenda and me a glass of wine, and then to start dinner.

"Yes Ma'am, right away." Danni says. Then he whispers to me as David, "Don't bury yourself in the role, honey!"

I smile and nod, "Okay, darling! I'll dial it down!"

She gets our wine, and makes a lovely dinner for us. After we eat, the doorbell rings, and it is the man from the local deli with hors-d'oeuvres and desserts for the meeting. Danni takes them and arranges them neatly on trays. The owner of this townhouse has a nice wine cellar, so we borrow a few bottles from him, as Danni makes a full fifty-five cup server full of coffee. Likely that's over-kill, but better to have it than not.

I notice her hemline as she bends and stretches, and it raises a little but does not expose anything except the backs of her attractive and shapely legs. Thanks to Danni's hard work, we are ready.

Our guests start to arrive, and come in little clumps until we have thirteen women and two men by meeting time. One of the men takes an obvious liking to Danni and the other one is attracted to me. Also, a pretty slender blonde seems to be interested in Danni as well. She introduces herself simply as Meg.

Danni is having a great time serving everyone, and bending a lot in the process. The top of her dress is unbuttoned just enough to show the soft curve her her breasts and a hint of cleavage from her smallish natural breasts. They curve attractively into her 34A cup bra, and both men and a couple of the women notice this.

One of the men follows Danni into the kitchen. Since I am not part of the discussion group, I can play hostess and follow this man stopping at the corner of the wall just to see what might transpire. He moves up behind Danni working at the counter and slides his hands over Danni's attractive rump. As she turns, his hands are on her legs sliding up inside her dress a little. She is pinned against the counter, and slaps the man hard saying,

"Please! I am just a servant here, and I am not that kind of girl!"