Changeling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon honey, they are all that kind of girl! Just give me a little kiss."

Danni seem to relent, and kisses him, but knees him in the groin sending him back to the meeting a little sorer for his troubles. I giggle to myself at Danni's taking care of things. But, I noticed that Meg smiles at Danni every time she bends over to serve her the hors-d'oeuvre, and I see Danni smiling back. Meg is tall, slender, attractive, and she has a pretty smile!

She approaches Danni to ask about the bathroom and Danni volunteers to show her. Finding the common bathroom occupied, Danni leads Meg to the one in our bedroom. I tiptoe down the hall to spy. I notice Danni waiting for Meg to use the bathroom and after she comes out, Meg engages Danni in a conversation. She compliments Danni on her uniform as she moves close and fingers the collar of her uniform, letting her fingers slide down and into Danni's cleavage.

My pretty domestic looks surprised but offers a nervous smile. Meg puts her hands on Danni's hips and kisses her. Danni closes her eyes and lets Meg kiss her. She slides her hands up Meg's dress and over her apple-sized breasts. Meg slides her hands from Danni's hips to her ass as she pulls Danni into a tighter embrace. As the two of them start to kiss with more fervor, Meg's hand is up inside Danni's dress and panties, giving her ass cheek a little squeeze. I slip out of the hallway and back to the discussion.

I am leaning against the wall to the kitchen, and Brenda joins me with a smile. She looks around and asks,

"Where's our little girl?"

"Bedroom ... Meg!" Is all I say, but it is all I need to say. Brenda smiles and says,

"Oh yeah! Meg is lovely, but she likes girls and I think our little Danni has caught her eye."

"Maybe we should make Meg part of our threesome!" Brenda laughs.

"Sounds like a great idea!" I said laughing back.

Brenda and I creep down the hall to see what's going on with Danni and her lover. We peer into the room and see that Danni has taken charge, with Meg's dress unbuttoned to her navel and Danni playing with her breasts as they continued to kiss. We creep back down the hall trying to stifle our giggles, and in the living room, I ask Brenda,

"Would you like to do it, or should I?"

"Go ahead honey!" she answers knowing my devious mind.

I walk over to the servant's buzzer and buzz for Danni as Brenda and I giggle together. About a minute later, Danni appears, straightening her hair and dress.

"You rang, Miss?" she says to me, and seeing Brenda still trying to stifle a laugh, she rolls her eyes and just says, "Donna!" I assume a more boss like attitude and say,

"Danni dear, it is you job to serve the guests, not to entertain them. Please get the trays!"

"Yes Ma'am, sorry!" she returns to her serving trays but give me a dirty look as she does.

I decide to check on Meg but she is coming down the hall, buttoning up her dress. She looks at me with a sheepish smile. She sits on the couch and pulls up the hem of her dress to show more of her legs. I am assuming that this is bait for Danni. I decide to listen to the discussion of a book I haven't read, and the other man is beside me.

At a break in the discussion, Danni is busy handing out little dessert cakes and the girls are all busy with that. They crowd around her with smiles and a few little touches. Brenda decides to help Danni with coffee service. The man next to me introduces himself as Ted, turns toward me and says,

"You seem quite young to have a place like this, and a maid too."

"Well, I come from money, and I have a very good job. Danni is a little expensive, but she is the best, and I do entertain some, like tonight."

"She sure is a cute one!"

I just smile and I paint his handsome face with my eyes just to engage my radar. He doesn't seem like a creep but just a man who is interested in books ... and me apparently. I heard him earlier making some very cogent points about the book. He seems sincere when he asks if I would give him a small tour of the place. Since there is a break in the action, I said "Yes."

I take him on a tour of the salon, the dining room, library, and even the rooms upstairs. Out by the pool, and I notice that he is standing quite close to me. As I turn to go back in, he pulls me into a close hug and I can feel his strong hands on me. I gasped and he kisses me. I pushed him away, and blurted out,

"No, I am a married woman!" (Oh shit! I didn't mean to say that!)

He steps back and looks at me, "I thought you told the others that you lived here alone with you maid." He thinks for a few seconds and says,

"Would you like me to guess who your husband is?"

"Please don't!" I plead.

He slides his arms around me and says, "One kiss and it will just be our little secret!"

He kisses me again, and I kiss him back in order to protect David's alter-ego. I look up to see Danni/David watching me kiss this man by the pool. Danni walks away, and I turn to the man saying,

"Okay, you have your kiss, and I expect you to be a gentleman about this!"

"Well, maybe another little kiss later will ensure that!" He said.

"Look! I was willing to give you what you wanted, but that is it. If you need to use the information you have, then I will make sure that Brenda removes you from the group. So, be a good boy and return to your discussion group."

"Don't worry dark eyes; I will not betray any of your secrets!" He says with a smug smile and returns to the discussion. I stayed away from the group and closer to Danni. She looks at me with a question mark on her face, and I quietly say, "I'll explain later!" She whispers, "Okay sweetheart!"

Danni seems to be enjoying herself in her first public outing as my servant. The girls love her hairdo, and complement her throughout the night on her costume, with little touches and squeezes. Meg is particularly attentive to Danni and often wanders into the kitchen, which Danni's domain, sliding her hands over Danni's cute ass. I notice some satisfied smiles on Danni's face with all of the touches from soft feminine hands.

I come into the kitchen and looking around to find no one noticing, I tiptoe up and kiss her, sliding my hand over her butt. She smiles, but says trying to stay in character,

"Madam! Contain yourself!"

I giggle, and ask her how she is doing.

"Donna, the material is so tight across my ass, that I love all of the touches I'm getting from the girls. For some reason, they can't seem to keep their hands off me ... especially Meg! I have to say, that I allowed her some liberties, but it is Danni she is kissing, not David. I feel that the disguise allows me some liberties that I would never take as David."

"Of course darling, I understand that, and I um, know you saw me at the pool with Ted, it was a bribe. He figured out your secret, and bribed me for a kiss. He wanted something more, but I told him to forget it! He won't be a problem for you though."

"I'm not worried, and I am having so much fun being your maid. I hope I am not being too much of a slut though. A girl has to be careful about her reputation you know!"

I laugh so hard that I have to stifle it some. I give her a kiss on the cheek, and go into the salon, to be away from the discussion group, and Ted. Brenda comes in and says,

"Oh Donna, thank you so much. The group loves meeting here and Danni is a big hit with the girls ... they love her! I think that some of them would love to take her home with them ... especially Meg! Can we have the meeting here more often?

"I will have to check with Danielle to see how much she is comfortable with, but I think she might love seeing the group and Meg, again."

We giggle together about that, and she surprises me by kissing me. I kiss her back and we rejoin the group.

The meeting breaks up, and with most of the members gone (including Ted, thank God!), but I see Meg in the kitchen talking with Danni. I leave them to their privacy, and start to gather some of the plates and things. I see Meg leave, and it is once again just Danni, Brenda and me.

Danni starts to clean up after the party, and Brenda and I help her. With the woman's work done we turn off the lights. We all move to the bedroom. Brenda stops me, and asks for some time alone with Danni, and I have no objections. So, I pour myself another cup of coffee out of the urn, and bring it into the living room and sink into the cushions. I am exhausted and fall asleep quickly. After a while, I startle awake and almost fall off the couch. I wonder into the bedroom, forgetting that Brenda asked for some alone time with David as Danni. They are in the bed naked, sleeping and spooning together. I wander over to the opposite side, and cuddle up to David's back. He rouses and turns away from Brenda, toward me.

"Hey, baby how are you doing?"

He is still made up as Danni, and after kissing me, he explains that he and Brenda undressed, fell into bed, but were both so tired that they just fell asleep.

"Hold me David. I need your arms around me."

He holds me close, and we quickly fall back asleep. We wake up to find Brenda gone. David and I fondle each other with me still in yesterday's clothes. David tells me how good it feels touching me in bed still dressed. I run my hands over his rear, and up his back. Eventually he undressed me, and we have a slow morning lovemaking session.

"Breakfast is ready, sleepy heads!" we hear Brenda shouting down the hall from the kitchen.

David is still sliding in and out of me, and suddenly shudders and comes inside me. He stays inside me, and I shudder into a nice morning finish, from his touches and kissing. We look into each other's eyes and each softly say, "I love you!"

"Gittin' cold!" we hear Brenda say, and we laugh and get dressed for Brenda's breakfast. She has eggs and bacon, and stacks of pancakes ready for us with cut up strawberries. She is wearing Danni's other uniform ... the green frilly one with the full white apron, saying that she will be our maid for the morning. She happily serves us breakfast saying "Yes Sir!" and "Yes Ma'am!" where appropriate.

David and I move to the living room, and our new maid serves us coffee. After she sets it on the coffee table, David and I look at each other, get up and both hug our little servant, covering her with kisses, squeezes, and ear nibbles. She giggles at our attentions and says,

"Aw, c'mon you guys, cut it out!"

David and I get the idea that we want our coffee in bed, so we move to the bedroom and await our dark-eyed servant. She comes in with our coffee and sets it down on the bedside table. We each grab her and pull her into the bed, kissing her and stripping her until she is naked and so are we. I ask David to make love to her and I straddle her face, kissing David as he is fucking her. Brenda is sucking on my very wet pussy, until we all collapse in a sweaty heap.

Brenda surfaces first and says, "Whew! I need a raise!" David and I laugh our heads off.

David gets up to shower, and Brenda and I make love to each other softly, fervently, lovingly. The three of all get up and dressed ... all moving swiftly to our respective jobs, and all very late for work!

~ ~ ~

My relationship with Brenda deepens, and we do truly become twins in every way, often dressing in identical outfits. And finishing each other's sentences with uncanny frequency. I am in love with this girl, and she is with me ... I believe. All three of us still like going out to dinner together, and often follow it with trips to our favorite clubs. Sometime he is dressed as Danni, but mostly he is David and dances with both of us.

Brenda has volunteered on several occasions to again act as our maid for parties David and I throw for friends and co-workers. She wears one of the outfits that David doesn't care for—the green one she bought with the pretty frilly hem and sleeves. She became a favorite of one of our male friends who cornered her in one of the bedrooms for some consensual fooling around ... no actual coitus though!

After the first time she served for us, she insisted that David fuck her hard afterward, and continue with her all night wearing her uniform. She also insisted that we both punish her on her bare ass, for dropping and breaking a large China serving dish. She told me that being our servant is the greatest turn on; she loved being submissive to all of our littlest of whims.

I took a turn with the other frilly uniform (the blue one) for a party that David and Brenda threw at the townhouse for some of her co-workers and friends who do not know David or me. David and Brenda assumed the role of a loving couple with lots of touching and kissing and I, their trusty servant. I loved it!

It turned me on so much that I needed David, and Brenda to each fuck me twice later—Brenda used the feeldoe (Mr. Blue) on me! I insisted that they not only fuck me ... but that they grab me, throw me down on the bed, hold me down and take me with me saying, "No! Please don't! No! No!" I never came so hard or so many times in my life!

I felt one of Brenda's male co-workers slide his hand up the back of my leg and onto my ass as I leaned over the kitchen counter. I stopped him of course, but smiled to myself and almost came from his touches. Well ... I guess I let him 'roam' a little before I stopped him! I got a taste of what David and Brenda feel, doing it.

This was not crossdressing for me of course, but there is necessarily, an element of submission. It really turned me on as it did for Brenda! Also, I wanted David and Brenda to treat me harshly when I did it and to punish me if I make a mistake, and banish me to the small servant quarters for a day.

I did drop a tray of food, and David excused himself, took me into another room by the hand, with some of the partygoers following, and Brenda pulled my panties down and handed David a hard wooden hairbrush to give me twenty hard strokes.

Exhibiting my cute little ass and pussy to a mixed group of strangers really turned me on, and I am sure they could see the juices trickling down my leg. After the party, he stripped me of my uniform off and banished me to my servant quarters in my underwear. But, they released me at noon the next day after they, fucked and played with each other all night, making a lot of sex noises for me to hear.

Weird, huh?

I want to do it some more!

Brenda and I go out, evenings by ourselves occasionally (with David's assent), both in micro-mini dresses, very low cut showing a lot of cleavage, and very high hemlines, with five-inch platform spike heels, but no panties! We tease David that although no one is going to fuck us, we are sure going to let them kiss us and touch us, and do everything else!

He shakes his head and tells us just to be careful. David gives us leave to be little sluts occasionally, in appreciation for our love of, and devotion to him, and our long hours and hard work as professionals needing to let loose a little. He knows that I will never betray him. I would never even give another man a blowjob, but Brenda has given a couple!

I know that on at least one occasion he had one of his handsome young investigators from the firm follow us, because I spotted him one night in a club. He is more a bodyguard than a PI, since Brenda and I are dressed so provocatively. While Brenda danced, I walked over and talked to him about it, and it made me feel save that he is there (Thank you, David darling!).

He told me that he is 'packing' just in case. That turned me on immensely! We both danced with him a few times ... I let him kiss me, and touch me in some very, very private places. Brenda did also!

Look, I love David Clinton Wilson more than any other person on earth, and I want to be his loving wife for the rest of my life. But, I feel I am entitled to a few sexy little secrets ... don't you?

The three of us are living together, and Brenda gave up her apartment and moved in with us after David made his friend a very handsome offer to buy the townhouse for the three of us. David and I sold our house to help finance it. We expanded Brenda's room for her to be more like a suite, with room for a sitting area (couch, TV, and lounge chairs) and a large walk-in closet. So, this huge luxuriously appointed townhouse and pool is all ours—the three of us! We live lavishly, but on Brenda's grants, my salary, and David's mid-six-figures a year, we can afford it.

David has one legal wife of course (me), but he essentially has two de facto wives, although I get the lion's share of his affections, and all of his love. Brenda understands her place here, and accepts it because she loves us. We are all busy people, and have learned to share chores, and just do what needs to be done without having to be told—we never argue about anything! Mostly, David and I sleep together, but allow Brenda to join us whenever she wishes.

I allow him to spend the night alone with just her quite often, especially when I need to sleep working on an important project at work. I will stay in Brenda's suite on those occasions, and she will sleep with and make love to David. Also, Brenda will leave us completely alone many night when she is working late or over-night at her lab.

Quite often David will dress up, and the three of us will have a girl's night out. Danni continues to be very popular at the clubs. She also dresses as my maid for many various kinds of mixed parties, or just for Brenda and me at home.

Brenda and I still lunch with Delia, and sometimes meet for dinner. She often accompanies us clubbing, with or without her boyfriend (yes, she actually does have one!). But, the boyfriend never comes along when it is just us four girls out on the town (with Danni, as number four). Brenda and I have also introduced David to our little plastic playmate, Mr. Blue! He particularly loves for us to peg him dressed as Danielle.

Brenda occasionally dates other men (and women), but she must insist that the men wear condoms as long as she is in this relationship with us. On very rare occasions, she might bring a pretty girlfriend into our room, and they both slide in with us for a very interesting round-robin between the four of us.

One of our favorites is Cecilia, who has a little bit fuller figure with very large round breasts and a pretty, doll-like face. David loves fucking her, but that was a very rare occurrence, since the three of us girls usually kick him out to Brenda's suite of rooms, for our own private action!

She spent a whole weekend recently, with Delia, and I noticed that "Mr. Blue" was conspicuously missing from her bedside table during that visit! Brenda can bring her dates (boys or girls) back to her suite, but only when David, is David! He is still very self-conscious about keeping his dual nature as secret as possible.

I have never had sex with any other man but David since we started dating and married, and I never will. Even though I still have those dreams from time to time, I would never act on them in real life. David is my idol and my love.

I have no idea how long our little triumvirate might last, but David and I will last until death, regardless of what Brenda chooses to do. David has Brenda in his will, with a one-quarter interest, and what she gets would diminish by half of that if she married. David feels that she earned her share due to the love and support she has contributed to our little family.

David and I are starting to talk about having children, but just with me, of course ... perhaps in two years when we turn thirty. Brenda will always be a part of our family: as a friend, a lover, my twin sister and co-wife ... and babysitter if it comes to that. But, she will not be having children with David. At least that is not part of our current thinking, but who knows?