Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant followed her eyes, and smiled. "Sure, did you know what you wanted?"

"I need, I need stockings. And some panties that won't look strange under these."

"New special someone, huh?" the salesgirl asked. Michela just blushed. "Let's grab a few pair."

They picked out matching stockings and cotton panties, even though the assistant said satin or lace might be sexier. Michela couldn't quite go that far. Cotton was more comfortable, functional. Rational. Her.

She walked out with her purchases, ready to sneak them past Riley. She'd hear it for weeks if her roommate found out, but she wasn't home. Really, though, it sucked Riley wasn't around. Michela had some serious horniness to work off.

9.

Tuesday's classes passed quickly, and the outright leers on campus left Michela a little dazed. She wasn't used to being objectified so blatantly, but the miniskirt and stay-ups definitely garnered attention. She left her last lecture and headed to Gutierrez' office for her meeting with Tricia.

The empty office was still a disaster, and she wasn't sure it was the best place for the programming to Tricia that Michela planned on doing today. It would have to do, though, since she really was behind on getting that done. She looked down at her legs, and imagined seeing perky breasts leaning between her thighs and blonde hair covering her crotch...

There was a knock. She turned and opened the door for Tricia. "Hi!"

"Hi!" The undergrad touched Michela's forearm as she looked her up and down. Warm fuzzies and sleepy contentment washed over Michela. "Much better! I like the blouse, and the skirt covers just enough! Hot! You should sit."

Michela turned and sat in the office chair. Tricia hopped up on the desk, the shorter girl looking down at Michela for the first time. With her legs hooked around the armrests, Tricia pulled the grad student closer. Michela got an eyeful, seeing a glimpse of red satin panties until she was close enough to be blocked by the skirt. She looked up into baby blue eyes.

Tricia leaned down and pulled Michela's forearm onto her thigh. The blonde's hand rested on top, just above the wrist, and Michela blushed as butterflies tumbled from her soaked crotch up to her chest.

"I think we should talk, don't you? Since we meet each other so much, maybe get to know each other?" asked Tricia. Michela nodded, and the blonde continued. "Why the jeans and t-shirts?"

"I don't want to be an object. It's disgusting," replied Michela.

"But you're hot! You're going to dress like this from now on, aren't you?"

"I... I... guess?"

"So no cute clothes before?" asked Tricia.

"No," answered Michela.

"Bet that means no lingerie, right?"

"I... I have lingerie, but don't wear it." Michela looked embarrassed. "Riley and my helpers wear it for me."

"Your helpers? For you?" asked Tricia, interested.

"Yes," said Michela. 'Wait, why did I tell her?'

"Do your helpers always help you out?"

"Yes. For anything I need."

"Hmm. So what's underneath your skirt?" Tricia asked.

"Cotton panties."

"Seriously?" Tricia leaned in and, with her free hand, lifted Michela's skirt. "Nasty! Those are gone! No more cotton! All satin, silk and lace! That goes for bras, too!"

"I... guess?" said Michela.

"You don't even look shaved. Are you?"

"No, just... just my..."

"Your helpers, right?" Tricia laughed. "Like the feel, but don't feel like it? Lazy?"

"No, it's control... They obey me, they shave, I'm the leader, I don't. It's a fetish, I guess."

"Enough of that!" said Tricia. "Can't have you wearing hot shit with strays poking out all over the place. Shave, girl! Better yet, get a wax! This weekend!"

"I... guess..." Michela was embarrassed and wanted to look away, but couldn't bring herself to.

"Still have stuff to work on, don't we?" said Tricia. "Oh well. So, you're supposed to be teaching me hypnosis, right?"

"Oh, right," Michela said, and as Tricia's hand moved off her arm, she looked away and shook off the lethargy. "Let's get started. Right. Uh, so..." She thought for a sec. "Oh, yeah."

Tricia looked at her. "Hmm?"

Struggling to find the words, Michela eventually came up with the phrase. "Tricia's dreamland!" Even after a few days, it still worked quickly. Tricia slumped on the desk, deep in trance. Michela licked her lips, then lifted Tricia's skirt. Delicious satin. She traced her fingers up the blonde's inner thigh, and was at a good height to see that there was no hair anywhere. 'Oh fuck. She'll be such a hot helper.' She started to lean in.

Closing her eyes, a pungent, musky smell filled her nose. She looked again, and found herself almost within kissing distance of Tricia's pussy. 'Wait...' She caught herself. 'It's been... a month since I tasted anyone?' She vaguely shook her head. 'Even longer. Not since I trained Annie.' She continued staring at Tricia's satin-covered crotch. 'I could start her programming now.' She licked her lips hungrily. 'Uh, wait. I don't do this.' She thought for a sec. 'And anyways, it's been only two? three? times that I've had her under to work on. It needs to be more.'

Michela shifted back out and looked up at Tricia's slumped form. With only a little stretching she could suckle on Tricia's breast. Tempted, but understanding the need for patience before completing programming, she took a deep breath. First, to start working on orientation.

"Tricia, you find women attractive."

"Yes." Statement, no hesitation. Was it true?

"Are you a lesbian?" asked Michela.

"No."

"Are you bi?"

"Yes."

"Oh fuck..." Michela whispered. It was so hot. She shivered and her pussy fluttered. This wasn't going to be difficult, then. She could bypass that step, and start on obedience, submission, and love of Michela. She didn't know yet whether Tricia would resist the indoctrination.

"Tricia, you are obedient."

"No."

Uh oh. "Tricia, you love how you feel."

"Yes."

"You feel like this when you obey."

"No."

Michela sighed. This was going to take a while.

An hour later, Michela stretched. She'd been working steadily on obedience. Tricia was making it hard, and even though a little progress had been made, it wasn't as much as Michela's pussy wanted. Desperately, desperately needed. Thoughts of the blonde kneeling under the desk, leaning between Michela's legs, kept playing in her head. Unable to think straight any longer, she woke Tricia up.

"Hour? Fuck, where'd it go?" cried Tricia once she was fully aware again. "It's Thursday! Fuck! Lates!" She slid off the desk and stumbled on dead legs. "Fuck, asleep!" She struggled through it, grabbed her stuff and took off.

Michela watched the blonde go. All of her. All that she could drink in. She grabbed her cell and texted Felicia to come to the office. Now.

10.

Wednesday, Michela gathered her things after her last class, the Intro to Psych that she taught. The guys were all lecherous assholes and the girls, well, mostly haters but some... She shook her head and walked towards the door. It was just an outfit, after all. Fuckin' hot outfit, but still, she could wear what she wanted.

As she stepped out, she bumped into Tricia. "Nice!" said the blonde, looking the grad student up and down. "Hot! Good boots, by the way. Like the heels."

'Not today, too much to do.' "Oh, hi, Tricia. I need to..."

Tricia's hand touched Michela's arm. Michela felt the urgency wash away, replaced by warm fuzzies, comfort and sleepy contentment. A smile drifted across the grad student's face as she looked into the baby blue eyes.

"Need garters, though." Tricia displayed her own. "Wearing something hot under that skirt?"

"Yes. Satin." Michela had gone shopping again. She kept her eyes on Tricia's as she felt her skirt ride up.

"Much better! Now I have a few things..."

Michela let her mind wander. There really wasn't any reason to pay too much attention to the blonde's ramblings. She just drifted in the blue eyes, and thought of the day before in the office. She wondered if Tricia had satin on again, or maybe lace. She should look. She briefly thought of dropping Tricia under here, so she could find out. With a little training, Tricia would gladly show her, and step out of the panties on her own. She'd slide between Michela's legs and lick, and suck, and...

"Good, Michela, keep going."

Tricia would slide up, on top. Michela usually didn't let someone top her, but for Tricia... 'No.'

"Keep dreaming Michela, just a dream..."

Up to Michela's head, thighs on her ears, pressure on her arms from Tricia's legs locking them in place. Michela could smell Tricia just like yesterday, could almost feel the soft folds engulf her mouth and nose. Michela could sense the struggle, with no oxygen, as she licked and sucked and nibbled with everything she had so Tricia would cum and cum and cum...

"Good, Michela, good."

Michela breathed deeply, sucking in air, the oxygen that she had been deprived of, as Tricia finally shook above her, pulling away now that the undergrad was too sensitive. Michela desperately wanted release, but the legs still pressed all of Tricia's weight on the grad student's arms. Michela couldn't squirm out.

"Cum, Michela, cum."

Pleasure crested and thundered in her, driving her past simple ecstasy and into perfect bliss.

It took a while, but eventually she recovered. She looked around, and she was outside the classroom, sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall, legs splayed and crotch soaked. Tricia wasn't there. Need still drove Michela, and she shot up, practically sprinting to her car.

Once home, Riley greeted her, but Michela only waved as she passed and headed straight into the bathroom. In seconds, she was naked and in the shower. Foam quickly covered her crotch and she carefully stroked each hair away. Each movement built the pressure in her pussy, driving her on, struggling not to shave too quickly and cut herself. She was whining as the last strokes fell, and she hurriedly rinsed the last of the lather away.

Riley was standing in the doorway, staring, open mouthed. Michela stepped out of the shower, grabbed the sides of Riley's head, and, leading her roommate to the floor, sat with her pussy pressed to Riley's mouth.

"Now! Now!" Michela cried desperately.

Riley obliged, and didn't stop. Michela kept shaking for an hour.

11.

Thursday morning was hard for Michela. She looked in the mirror, and saw someone she didn't recognize. The girl had on a light purple miniskirt and deep lavender thigh highs held by matching garters. A tight flowery top outlined the lacy bra beneath, and cute high-heeled ankle boots that accented her legs and would make her ass sway graced her feet. Her makeup was impeccable. Her honey blonde locks perfectly framed her face. All of it had come from shopping last night. She shook her head, and the girl in the mirror did as well.

'It can't be.'

Riley was still asleep, or she'd be laying into Michela about it, about how she was becoming a slut, an object. The ideas kept rolling around her head. 'No woman should dress to please a man.' 'No woman should choose to look like this.' 'No woman should want to objectify herself.'

But there was a certain undergrad that she wanted to have see her that way. As a sex object.

She looked at her phone, and however wrong it felt, she didn't have time to change. She took off.

Campus was harder than the mirror. Everyone was looking. Everyone. Lots of stares. Lots of glares. Too many assholes asking for blowjob, or a lay. Whistles. Cat calls. Each class she was a student in, the professor did a double take. Guys would pat the seat next to them. Each class she taught, nobody listened, just drank her in and whispered evilly. Cell phones pointed at her everywhere. She was certain plenty of pictures would be going around.

It should have made her boil with anger. Instead it made her boil with heat. The damp spot on her panties must have been obvious. She probably smelled beyond the perfume she had on.

When she got to Professor Gutierrez' office, she shut the door behind her and sank into the chair. She felt humiliated, and it made her horny. It was the hottest thing she'd ever done. Her hand started reaching down between her legs. A knock interrupted her.

Michela opened the door. Tricia checked her out as Michela stepped back to let the girl in. "Now that's fuckin' hot, girl!" Michela noticed that the blonde was back in jean shorts and a shirt again, like when they first met in Gutierrez' class. The undergrad's arm reached out and touched her hand to Michela's forearm. "Just think about it girl, what everyone saw."

Michela sank into the sleepy contentment and drifted into a movie of herself walking around, posing for pictures, bending over with her legs straight and ass high for people to see her very damp lavender panties. She trembled in fear, loathing and heat, so much heat. Her pussy gushed into the satin. She moaned, a guttural, feral sound.

A dream of Tricia in the office with her flashed up. The blonde was in the chair, and Michela was sitting on the desk, teasing her by swinging her legs, crossing and uncrossing them. The undergrad signaled, and Michela dropped, dipping under the desk. She leaned in as the blonde worked her jean shorts off. The scent of sex filled the room as Michela's tongue darted forward, between the soft folds of Tricia's pussy. Michela's crotch fluttered, and she whimpered as she stayed in place.

"Friday, you must call them..."

Michela saw herself in a French maid outfit now, in the sorority house. All of the sisters looked her up and down as they passed, and many ran a hand down her backside or swatted her on the ass. Each touch, each spank sent shivers down her spine and into her soaked crotch. She dusted, working hard to keep the place spotless. She'd start vacuuming after she was done...

The door slammed shut, bringing Michela out of it. She blinked and shook off the warm, fuzzy, contented feeling. The blistering heat remained, though, and she ran to the chair and slid a little forward so the desk would cover her if someone came in. Both hands thrust between her thighs and shoved the wet panties aside, exposing her smooth mound. One twirled a finger fast around her clit while the other thrust three fingers deep inside, curled just right. In seconds, she crested, stealing her breath and forcing out a strangled cry. Her hands didn't stop. Quickly another, and a third climax washed over her. Her thighs clasped tight around her arms, finally stopping her ministrations. She leaned over an armrest and her body just kept going, falling to the floor, landing on her side.

"Fuuuuck me..." She lay in the afterglow, slowly coming back to reality. Gathering her things, she thought, 'Riley's going to get a work over tonight.'

12.

Michela didn't bother with campus Friday. She had on her sexiest half-cup burgundy satin bra, the one with black lace bordering the edges. It matched the garters that ran under her burgundy satin panties, which had a little black bow in front, and matched the stockings. A sheer top and micro-skirt covered them, deep black in color but translucent enough to put all on display. She was so worked up, so ready for something, but she couldn't let herself cum. Not yet. Something was holding her back from using Riley, something that kept her frustrated and wanting.

The day wore on, and she got worse, fidgeting and pacing. Late in the afternoon, she flipped out her phone and texted all of her helpers. Indira was over first, and, seeing Michela, was more than a little shocked. She played along though. Annie was next, followed by Felicity and Grace. Each carried a bag, and after their initial shock at seeing Michela dressed like that, each disappeared into the bedroom. Felicity came out in a baby doll, Grace in a corset, Annie in a chemise and Indira in a bra and panties.

"Damn, girl, you look hot!" Indira commented as she came into the living room.

"I know, isn't it crazy?" said Annie.

"Must be a special occasion," said Felicity.

"Yeah, and I can't get it out of her," said Riley. Grace, always quiet in groups, just nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, it's something fun." Michela tapped her fingers. "Riley? Go get ready."

"OK." Her roommate slipped into the bedroom, and came out in a see-through chemise that ended just past her crotch.

"OK, almost ready..." Michela looked at her phone for the time. Just about 7. Something was happening at 7, and she had to have the girls here and ready for it. What it was kept floating just beyond her conscious thoughts though.

The door knocked. Michela was the first to it. She checked the eyepiece. A blonde stood there. Michela squealed happily and opened the door, facing Tricia.

"You look luscious, creampie," said the undergrad.

Michela felt furious at being called creampie. "I..." Tricia reached out and touched her forearm. The indignation faded quickly, replaced with warm fuzzies and contentment. Her crotch, already soaked, trembled in desire. "I... come in, Tricia."

Tricia walked in, drinking in the arrayed beauties. "You choose well, my lovely creampie." This time Michela felt the word wash over her with little hot kisses. The undergrad looked over each helper, inspecting. "Tell them."

"Everyone, on your knees," said Michela. All of her helpers dropped down, confused. Michela looked at Tricia expectantly.

"Your turn." Tricia, still touching Michela's forearm, reached her other hand up and pressed down on Michela's shoulder. The grad student slowly dropped to her knees, initial confusion and anger changing to burning heat as butterflies fluttered from her crotch to her chest. One arm stayed up, though, to keep contact with Tricia's hand.

"See, isn't that better, creampie?" Michela felt the hot kisses again at the pet name. The helpers looked at each other, not sure what was happening, but pretty convinced it wasn't good. Tricia leaned in close to Michela's face. "It's time."

"Everyone's dreamtime," said Michela, and all five helpers' eyes lidded. They each dropped into the trance they'd been trained to love at that phrase.

"Now what, creampie?" Tricia asked, caressing Michela's cheek. The grad student trembled in heat and need.

Michela whined, then got out, "Everyone, Tricia is your new mistress. You will obey her in all things." Michela felt the burning desire gushing out of her crotch. "You no longer obey me." She whimpered, part of her still her own, fighting to stop the words. Each syllable slipped through anyway and made her pussy flutter. "When you hear her say 'everyone's dreamtime', you will all go into a deep trance to be newly programmed." Michela was on a precipice. Any touch, any motion would set her off, releasing the pent up frustration of the day and the incredible, humiliating heat of her actions.

"Everyone's dreamtime," repeated Tricia. The helpers slumped a little further. "They'll make such fun little slaves. You too, creampie." She leaned in a kissed Michela on her forehead.

Michela didn't have time to think, 'So this is what it feels like,' before the dark warmth enveloped her.