All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 03'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cant wait for the next part

I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was so good.

Next chapter i'm hoping there will be some naughtiness between Heather and Vanessa. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NOW I'M READING SOMETHING WORTH THE TIME OF DAY

There has been a lot of crap writing on here lately, but admittedly CHANGES is not one of them. 5 stars, loving it, love the build up, can't wait for next chapter hopefully with more than 2 pages.

rusty333rusty333almost 8 years ago
great story

Love your story so far hope you keep it going,

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Great story

Cant wait for part 4

kedveskedvesalmost 8 years ago
great story

i love the slowness of the story

its more realistic than falling in love after 10 mins ;)

i cant wait to read more

thanks for your imagination :)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Right now I'm clapping and fist pumping. Yeessss! They had an intimate moment. It's funny how we're so inundated with sex now days that it has become the norm. It's nothing to meet a person and sleep with him or her on the first date. But take this scenario. Here are year long colleagues who have built a working relationship of trust and dependability and they take eons to get to two kisses and cuddling, only to fall asleep in one another's arms. So beautiful. So romantic. Such the classic way to build a meaningful relationship. To fall in Love.

winterreisserwinterreisseralmost 8 years ago
I was right!

Pace has picked up nicely but more stringent editing needed.

Story line being well thought out though I personally think you could consider elaborating on the background detail, e.g. the yellow lighting effect; more detail of this type of thing will provide a more balanced rounded story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editing is overrated

I like the rawness of it, so I disagree on the point about editing. I like the dialogue too, even when it over-explains just a tiny bit. It reminds me of the person writing the story, and I can feel the passion for this fantasy coming through.

The first date nerves are so sweet, and especially the details about Heather's sensitivity to touch. Very intimately written, pulls me into the quiet and the warmth at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love this story so much. I love the tenderness.

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Tee hee

Beautiful! Happy to see more chapters, started from chapter 6 and it intrigued me. I could not leave it there, needed more and how they became to be with each other.

Thank you again for this beautiful story.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Great story but too many exclamation marks. Find it uncomfortable and annoying but still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is no heterosexual explanation for this behavior

Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous