Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Heather nodded. Little droplets started forming at the edge of her eyes.

Vanessa cupped her face and wiped the drops away with her thumbs. "I'm a touchy feely person. Having a kid does that to you. If you're ever too uncomfortable, please tell me. I won't mind. As I said, I've been where you are." She let go of Vanessa's face and tucked some loose strands behind her ears.

"Let's get you to bed. C'mon."

Heather was too drained to protest so she just followed Vanessa. She was now dreading getting into bed alone. She couldn't bear the thought of being alone with her thoughts right now. She knew she had a lot of thinking to do but there would be another time for that.

She all but crawled into bed, so glad for the cool sheets against her skin. Vanessa was sitting on the edge of her bed. "Want me to get in there with you for a bit?"

"That would be nice," she said and scooted to one side to make room. She genuinely felt more collected. What Vanessa had said did hit home and she appreciated what Vanessa was willing to do to make her feel better.

Vanessa switched off the lights and drew the blinds. She got under the covers and lightly spooned Heather. She draped her arm over Heather but kept some space between them. Heather realized that she was doing this for Heather's benefit. Without a thought she moved back a couple of inches till their bodies were flush. She felt a deep vibration against her back as Vanessa chuckled. They lay there like that for some time. Legs intertwined, bodies flush and fingers brushing against the others.

Heather felt a sense on contentment she hadn't in a long time. She knew Vanessa was awake so she turned her head just a bit till she was looking into Vanessa's eyes, their noses almost touching.

"Thank you," she whispered and felt Vanessa's grip on her tighten just a bit.

Vanessa closed the little gap between them and planted a soft kiss on Heather's nose. She withdrew, looked into Heather's eyes for a second, making her mind up about something. The next second she leant in and kissed Heather on the lips. It was just a peck. Again she looked into Heather's eyes, perhaps gauging her reaction. Heather could feel Vanessa's heart pick up pace. For a change she felt in control. She parted her lips as Vanessa moved in for another kiss. Their mouths met, both slightly parted and Heather felt and heard the moan that escaped Vanessa. It barely lasted a few seconds before they pulled away.

"Good night, Vanessa," Heather said as she turned away, making sure there was absolutely no room between their bodies. Again she felt Vanessa give her a tight squeeze as she said good night.

Heather lay awake for some time, feeling Vanessa's heart thunder against her back. It comforted her to know that Vanessa felt it too. The strange physical tension there was between them. Soon she was drifting off. The day had played out so unexpectedly. Never would she have imagined that she would be falling asleep with Vanessa's arms wrapped around her.

12