All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 04'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story so far please dont ruin it like most of these other writers who introduce another person and the husband gets pushed to the side. cant wait for Chpt 4

happyguy36happyguy36over 8 years ago
masturbation

If twer me I would not be going to the bathroom to masturbate.

my pleasure would be to cum all over her breasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you bother to proof read this?

The lock means nothing. He said it himself that he could easily remove it. But the real laugher is her statement that she wouldn't do anything to him that didn't turn her on too. She's not turned on by what she's doing to him. She's excited about the fact that she's controlling him and humiliating him along the way. The fact that she has this imaginary control over him. The hasps on the locks are a joke. He can and would remove them immediately after she left. This is no longer his fantasy world. She's jacking him around and the fact that he doesn't see it is completely ludicrous. This is a complete trainwreck.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
LAUGHABLE Anonymous Comment

Your lack of understanding is laughable and shows a lack of intellect on your part. OF COURSE HE CAN GET OUT OF THE LOCKED DEVICES. THE FACT THAT HE DOES NOT EQUATES TO HIS CONSENT TO BE TREATED THIS WAY. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to yell. Well actually I did.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
LAUGHABLE Anonymous Comment

And one more thing, you are analysing the psyche of MY characters. I find that amusing. You should be embarrassed.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
I am LOVING this

As the author of this fictional story, I just love it when people analyse my characters as if they are real. Very rewarding and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!

What an amazing story! You had my panties involuntarily tenting when your Wife said things, like "Well masturbate then" or when She locked the gag on you, saying She wanted some piece and quiet! :)

And love how you worked out the moment of a real power shift, when you give into Her clothing demands and know what the future holds. Great psychological stuff.

My Wife has me part-way there.... :) sara e

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Story

This is such a fun story, stories of demanding women are a great turn on and your characters are very realistic and interesting to follow. Anon comments are foolish. The story is very well written and certainly proofread as needed.

SamanthaSatineSamanthaSatineabout 8 years ago
hot writing but with feeling too..

I have enjoyed the story so far and it is very perceptive and an enjoyable read, never knew what I'd have done if my enjoying my trans-gurl self had been discovered and accepted to then become the housewife..mmm..but certainly enjoy all the scenarios played out to date here..the bdsm play is all part of my own femme self..look forward to your developing that submissive side of your character..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The price is worth paying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous