All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 08'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope!

He still looked like a man dressed as a woman. UGH!

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Anon

Why are you even reading stories in this genre?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE this story

I love this story and hope this is not the last installment, I check every morning to see if there is a new chapter

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Story

Sublocked, Very cool story, very well written. I kind of wish Sarah would give Stephie a slap or something. I'm sure Stephie would be thrilled. Both characters are rich and interesting, thanks for posting.

pamcdpamcdover 8 years ago
Very nice WOW!

I have read a lot of stories about being caught and even myself being caught.. I love the way you detailed the transformation, very well written. I sure have enjoyed this story. I got horny but felt it best to wait and not cum until the proper time. It was sweat when I did. Butt plug in, lingerie on so sexy mmmmmm thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sensual control

Well done. There aren't enough stories of sensual dominance in which the male is both cautious and eager to give up control and to go.farther. This was well.done and hot!EA9E

venus_canvenus_canalmost 8 years ago
Very well done

Beautifully written story with some tenderness, love and domination

Venus

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want to come out too

The following excerpt from this chapter is how I feel right now :

"Oh my God!" I gasped, "I have to come out, don't I? I mean, really out. Oh shit." ...

... you continue to be a woman and you come out of the closet to our friends and the world."

This is where I am right now. I'm a married CD still in the closet. I wish my wife knew and reacted as Sarah does in your story. I want to come out to her and then later to our friends and co-workers. One big difference -- I've already been fucked by both my Mistress Marilynne and by many hot men with big real cocks. I love being feminine and giving myself completely to a man - if that makes me "gay" then so be it.

Sublocked -- you may have to accept that you are at least partially "gay" (just call yourself "bi" if it makes you feel better). I have to tell you that I really loved this series of chapters in this story. As mentioned, it really hits home with me. Wish me luck when I finally muster the courage to come out to my wife. I'll let you know what happens.

Ritacd0Ritacd0almost 6 years ago
My inner feelings are similar

I have dressed in private since I was about 8. I am still in the closet at 69 and have this burning desire to tell my wife but I am terrified of the outcome, its not uncommon to breakup on hearing this news, its very difficult for some ladies to come to terms with.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All I dream about is my wife accepting me like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous