All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 09'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird as usual.

And I guess because I have a degree in Engineering the comment about the chastity belt I viewed as a joke. After Goggling Mistress Lori I will give you credit for the fact that someone has gone to a great deal of trouble to create an expensive toy. But a toy is exactly what the cages are. No one that wants out doesn't get out in less than 30 seconds with a simple tool. So suggesting that anyone would be in chastity for any amount of time just makes me laugh. I think I'll just chalk this up to different strokes for different folks. But I will say that any man that would let a woman put a cage on him has to have no pride or self respect. And that any woman that would want to do that to a man obviously has no love or respect for the man. I believe that all but the sickest people would agree that this is deviant behavior, far beyond the pale of what anyone would deem acceptable. Oh well.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
That explains it.

Oh, you're an engineer. Now I understand. Engineers aren't weird.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Anon: What are you doing here?

You say, "any man that would let a woman put a cage on him has to have no pride or self respect". I think trolls who surf femdom porn to find others to demean and disparage have no pride or self respect. If you like straight porn, go find some book with Fabio on the cover and read all about real hetro guys who only hump in the missionary position. Coming here and commenting when you have no real appreciation for the genre is weird. I could use stronger language, but really you should not be proud of looking down on people because of their sexuality. It makes you look like a republican.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ended up being like so many loving couples that went so wrong.

I had like this story in the early chapters. This story showed some promise in the early chapters, but went down the same old road of a wife changing her husband. It starts with him being a part time closet cross-dressing man and his wife humiliates him, punishes him, BDSM him, totally controls him and finally puts a chastity device on him, which was way over board. What was started as a cross-dressing fantasy has gone out of control for two people that were supposed to love each other. He saw to his wife's needs, but she did not seem to care about his needs, like him not needing to cum. And him getting breast implants have made it impossible for him to return to the man he once was. With all that she has put him through, and not caring if he will fuck her since he will have the chastity cage on most of the time. Is she thinking of SRS for him since his cock is not being used much? I am surprise that he was not put on hormones. I am also surprised that you did not also have the wife find another man to fuck her. That would have totally ruined the story. In her using BDSM and other things on him, he should have been allowed a safe word to allow actions to stop and be reset to earlier agreements since she kept changing the rules and directions of their marriage. If this had happened to me, I would have cancelled her control very early on, or filed for a divorce since it feels that their love has changed.

RJ

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
a consensual transformation story

Things went further than I would have liked but the fact that it is what they both wanted made this a 4* effort for me.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding Anon's Chastity Cage Comments

Engineer Anon,

You do not wear a Lori 2b Chastity Cage; I do. And to say that it could be removed in 30 seconds with simple tools is absurd. Yes, I could drill out the screw, but you try working on something like that WHEN YOUR PENIS IS INSIDE. It gets hot, and to get the angle and pressure right for the drill is very difficult. I actually did have to drill it out on one occasion. That paragraph where I described it in the story was the truth.

But that's not the point. I wear the device because I want to wear it and my wife enjoys having that fantasy power. It's a symbiotic relationship JUST AS I DESCRIBED IN THE STORY. Can't you read?

And your personal messages to me like the latest as follows today:

"Yep. We've got some weird people in the engineering world. I bet someone with an engineering background designed or made the cock cages you seem to love so much. But what doesn't change is the fact that you can't write. Your stories are read by very few people and garner poor scores. Why bother? OH! I know! You like the attention. Proceed........."

are childish and stupid. You don't have the foggiest idea how to read and understand a fantasy story; all you do is criticise.

Yes, my stories are read by a very small group of people, but they are liked a lot by those people. I write because I like to, not to get approval from anyone, especially you. And it's damn good writing.

Now I understand what YOUR fetish is: to try to make others look bad. But YOU are the one who comes out of this looking like an idiot. You should be ashamed. Go back under the bridge (designed by an engineer) where trolls belong.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Break on through

Perfect and thoughtful ending.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
RJ (Anon)

With all due respect RJ, you are completely missing the point. This was a consensual story, both the husband and wife getting EXACTLY what they wanted from the relationship. I honestly don't know how you missed that.

Sweet dreams are made of this.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
RJ, To help you, this is a quote near the end of story.

"I have tried on occasion to escape the cage, but as yet have not found a way.

Perhaps I don't want to."

This story is filled with such little nuances suggesting that the "poor little cross dresser" maybe wants all this so-called "bad" treatment. It's part of his fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not every crossdresser would want this.

That is just something I had to say.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Not every crossdresser

QUOTE: "Not every crossdresser would want this. That is just something I had to say."

As the author, I agree. This character has adopted and merged many fantasies, so that each fantasy is dependent on the other. This is really a snapshot of the biography of an addict to sexual fantasy. He can't help himself, and Sarah is facilitating that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This crossdresser wants it!

Outstanding story I hate to see it end. I loved all nine chapters and loved ever one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are not alone

This is to let you know that there are those of us out there that share your story as truth. For the idiot (that claims to be an engineer) the fact is that I am a retired engineer of 45 years. I lost my Better Part in 2001 and since December of 2001 have been in permanent chastity by choice. I toughly enjoyed "Changes" and do understand a lot about life and relationships. I particularly enjoy petticoats along with corsets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

sublocked, thanks for writing this. I know there are many people like myself who read all nine chapters and loved it all. I see that you've gotten your fair share of criticism, which is to be expected since a large part of this story would be considered taboo by most. Either way, I just wanted to voice my opinion so that you know it is definitely not all negative.

Also, I've been a huge fan of chastity before any other types of fetish. Different strokes for different folks, yes...but don't knock it until you've tried it in my opinion.

Again, thanks for the story! :)

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 8 years ago

Ahhh..I wanted more details on the feminization part, on the getting-breasts part. And yes, female hormones, please!! Always female hormones for the men!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great nine-part story. The pace was just right, allowing us to follow and believe in the slow transition of Steve/Stephanie's transformation. Sad that it is finished.

SamanthaSatineSamanthaSatineabout 8 years ago
wishes can come true..

Be careful what you wish for never rang more true...this story has it all for any gurl to read and enjoy..the discovery to living 24-7 femme and in chastity..wonderful in every way.. thank you for writing it all down for us to read..I too am in chastity to a wonderful lady - not my chosen life partner but a woman who fully accepts my femme self and has been a delight to be with when we get time to meet up..my device is but a simple pink silicon cage oh so sweet and wonderful to wear..I never crave release nor physical orgasm an longer..my own situation is totally femme in mind and soul with my own sweet pert boobs..but alas I cannot dress nor live 24-7 in the feminine role..thanks again for sharing xxx

bwiley60bwiley60over 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I thought this was an excellent story. The progression of Stephanie flowed towards an inevitability that continued on beyond the end of the story. I thought they were a couple in love and nothing was done to harm the couple emotionally or physically. Couples grow in a relationship and in this story, they both grew in ways they never would have thought.

They both explored a side of themselves they didn't know about and found they loved it.

As far as the chastity goes, it works and I love it. It takes a huge amount of trust for the male to allow his mate to hold the key. Trust is one thing that is missing in most relationships, I think. It is a gift of trust he is giving to her.

My ex and I used a CB3000, and after about 2 weeks, your emotions, thoughts and focus change from yourself towards your keyholder. This is a known fact. In fact, after 3 weeks I didn't want to orgasm. It's hard to describe, but your body feels on edge like just before you orgasm. I digress........

The story was one I will reread and keep. And wish I were Stephanie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

wow! you're so lucky to have a wife that supports CD ing. or maybe not?

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Awealmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

I love reading your stories. This one in particular really reached me. I felt the uncertainty, the trepidation and at least a slice of the ecstasy. Too often in literotica, Authors either forget or don't understand the necessity of love and trust in a wife-led marriage. You let that shine through here and i appreciate that. Knowing this is at least partially a memoir makes me believe you are one lucky woman. And so is your wife.

tdkb1916tdkb1916about 6 years ago
Need more

I love this story. I wish I was Stephanie and long to find a woman like Sarah. I wish you would write more. I would like to see Stephanie take hormones and have Sarah seduce him into taking and sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tired

I thought that once, just once, I could find some story where those who crossdress would be treated as human beings, with dignity & love. The story started well enough but sadly ends as a one-sided win-win for the generic female.

Bondage, chastity, femdom, anal abuse et al.

The same message is load and clear in the vast majority of stories on this and other websites. Never, never, ever, ever, under any circumstances whatsoever trust a woman be it your wife, fiancée, lover, mother, sister, the women next door, the till operator in your local supermarket, the (female) librarian or the women at the dentist.

They will all lie; they are genetically predisposed to gain whatever they can in whatever way they can. They will use all your desires, wishes, hopes, appetites, cravings, aspirations, inclinations, thoughts and proclivities if you are stupid enough to tell or share either by word or deed.

Women have always been & will continue to be the superior sex. Nothing to do with physical strength, power or endurance but all to do with psychological capability.

In mixed special forces, it is almost always the females who make the best interrogators. They have an innate ability to find weaknesses and manipulate them to successfully mold the subject to garner any and all advantage.

I shall continue my quest, however I hold out little hope that cross dressers will ever be seen (treated), in a favorable light.

With respect, Debs.

secretLacesecretLaceabout 5 years ago
Loved it

A great story with a good pacing and progression. Written with love.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Unfortunately most of us are living secretive fantasies.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy4 months ago

Absolutely excellent and entertaining. And i'm talking about ALL of the chapters btw.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The cock cage is a step too far for me. Otherwise it was my dream come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous