All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 10'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was very sexy. Mmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmmm

Perfection.

lesbearlesbearabout 7 years ago
perfect

Hot, emotional, and moved the plot forward. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

I have said it before and I will say it again, you are the best writer in this site. Awesome as always! I'm just sad that the next chapter will be the last :(

vggirl08vggirl08about 7 years ago

Akshi, can't believe two chapters ago you were feeling challenged with writing the first sex scene!! Because DAMN!!!! you came out swinging in this chapter and gave us ALLLLL the sex scenes imaginable 💖 and they were all so incredibly great!!!! And still, you managed to weave in the story of the progression of them as a family. It was great as expected. Thank You!

btw OMG 😍💦Vanessa💦😍!!!!!! 😁

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
I think perhaps you're right...

...if you make the next chapter the last. I believe you've probably gone as far as you can with the "Changes" series but stick with writing for this site. Finishing "Changes" will give you the opportunity to create new stories, new plots, with totally different characters. If at all reluctant to abandon Heather and Vanessa, you can always bring them into other stories as minor characters---that ploy has worked in a lot of stories on the site. You've got plenty of talent, Akshi, so be sure to use it---don't be a one-hit wonder but get out there and explore.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

when will the next chapter come out? can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

When will the next chapter come out i seriously can't wait

REve88REve88almost 7 years ago
Loved it all over again!

I just read this series again. The love between these two is beautiful and Jules is an absolute doll! Looking forward to the final installment of this series and other future works.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I've reread all ten chapters. I love this series. Can't wait for the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When will the next/final chapter be available. The wait is too much now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pleeease

We need the next chapter! The wait has been too long :'(

AkshiAkshialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your patience! And thank you for all your kind words. I've FINALLY submitted chapter 11 and I can't wait to hear what you have to say! I'm exploring new ideas and I want your opinion on what I should go with. I'll wait for chapter 11 to get published before letting you know what I have in mind.

I can't believe I've written a whole story. Thank you for sticking with me! And as always, I hope you enjoy it!

-

Akshi

eshortie103eshortie103almost 7 years ago

Yes!! Best news I've heard all week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great new author please write another series.!

Akashi is a great new author. Please write a new series soon.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
My favorite line

Vanessa: "Men don't have sticky pussies"

Favorite comeback,

Heather: "No pussies,no breasts, no ass, no curves"

That's what men love also, you said it so deliciously.

I had a girlfriend a long time ago. Somehow honey became part of the mix. I did my best but there was, shall we say residue? Before she left in the morning she showered and afterwards it was still an issue.I offered to help but was told I wasn't getting near it anytime soon. "You just better hope I can get rid of the rest because you aren't getting in until I do".

That's paraphrasing but you get the gist of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous