Changes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unghfk!" she exclaimed at the extreme sensations almost bordering on pain.

Vanessa wet the pad of her thumb and wedged it between their bodies. Her hand splayed on her lower belly as her thumb found her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Vane... aaaah my fucking god!"

Vanessa varied her pace, drawing frustrated expletives from Heather.

"Quit teasing!" she huffed, "I'm almost there. Fuck me harder."

Vanessa grinned but continued the shallow thrusting. "I know. I can feel you clenching."

"Please," Heather moaned, rocking her hips to encourage deeper thrusts.

"What's the hurry, love?"

Heather groaned, drawing Vanessa in for a kiss. She whispered against Vanessa's lips, "I need you. I need you deeper. Please."

Vanessa growled and pinned Heather's hands down on the bed. "You asked for it." She breathed before hoisting Heather's legs onto her shoulder and thrusting hard and deep into her.

"Aaaah fuck!"

"Is that what you want? Is this how you want it?"

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, unnngh!"

"God you're fucking creaming all over my cock. Cum baby, cum for me." Vanessa moved her thumb back on Heather's clit and twiddled it side to side.

"Ohhh god, yes, like that. Fuck, I'm gonna cum so fuckin' hard!"

"Cum all over my cock. Cum with me in you," Vanessa panted, driving hard into Heather.

"Yes, yes oh god I'm gonna cum!" Heather screamed. The feeling of being filled and feeling the cock moving so deep in her along with having her clit stimulated took her over the edge. She could feel herself clench around the plastic shaft as Vanessa struggle to keep thrusting as her pussy tightened around it. Heather clawed at Vanessa's back, her other hand clasped the bedsheet as she road wave after wave of blinding pleasure before slapping Vanessa's hand away.

Vanessa's sweaty body collapsed onto Heather's, both breathing heavily. Vanessa kissed her forehead and moved a strand of hair out of her eyes. She moved to remove the strap-on and gently pulled it out of Heather's pussy.

"Is it stuck?" Heather asked.

"Try and relax and I'll get it out. Don't want to hurt you."

Vanessa got the strap-on out with Heather looking on.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I did cream all over it."

Vanessa grinned. "Told ya. Want to clean it up?" she asked before offering it to Heather.

Heather took the plastic head in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it. She then licked along the shaft, scooping her own juiced onto her tongue before bobbing her head up and down on it.

"Good girl," Vanessa whispered. "Now share," she said swooping down to kiss her.

She unbuckled and took off the straps before curling up with Heather.

"I'm utterly and wholly satisfied," Heather sighed. "You use that thing like a pro!"

Vanessa grinned. "It's been a very very long time since I've done that."

"No wonder you were a bit rusty," Heather teased making Vanessa laugh. "Can I, umm, can I fuck you with it someday?"

Vanessa nodded. "Anytime," she whispered, kissing Heather.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," Vanessa chuckled. "It can be quite pleasurable if it hits the right spots."

Heather nodded. "What's the best time you've had with it?"

"Being fucked with a strap-on? Only person who's done that to me was Allison. She used to always fuck me from behind," Vanessa said with a grin.

"Oh," Heather whispered. "You like that better?"

"I like both," Vanessa shrugged. "Allison liked it better because she wanted to spank me while fucking."

"Oh!" Heather's eyes widened. "Was it nice?"

"It was," Vanessa said.

"Would you like to do that to me?"

Vanessa smiled. "If you want, I'd spank ya."

Heather moaned, burying her face in Vanessa's shoulder.

Laughing Vanessa said, "Why so shy, love?" She looked into Heather's eyes, "I'd love to have you on your knees, your pretty ass sticking up in the air. I'd bury my cock in your hungry pussy and leave pink hand prints on that lovely, pale ass." She kissed Heather before adding, "And I'd love to have you do the same to me."

Heather giggled. "Your ass is far from pale. It is very lovely though."

"As long as it's lovely," Vanessa grinned.

They lay in bed, chatting away about this and that when Heather suddenly sat up.

"Where is Jules?"

"At Val's. Why?"

"Oh. I just realized that she's not around."

"She's spending the night there. Val won't be around for the next 2 weeks and wanted some Jules time. I was supposed to spend the night too, but I wanted to be with you."

Heather laughed. "Ditched your sister for me, eh?"

"Couldn't wait to show you the surprise now, could I?"

"It was the best surprise ever. My legs still feel like they're made of rubber."

"Mmm, good. By the way, we're invited to Val's for dinner once she's back."

"She wants to meet me?"

"Mhm, she's intrigued about Jules' new bed time mate. And also about the woman for whom I ditched her tonight," Vanessa said, grinning.

"Oh," Heather said, suddenly worried.

"Don't worry. She'll be nice."

"Ok, I'd like to meet her," Heather said, snuggling into Vanessa. "Maybe I can get her to show me pictures of you as a kid."

Vanessa laughed, "We do have some albums back there. That's the house I grew up in. My room is now Jules'."

"Wow, I'm gonna get her to tell me stories of you as a kid!" Heather chimed. "Can't wait," she added happily, much to Vanessa's amusement.