All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 11'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Well done, Akshi, you've worked very hard at making "Changes" into an excellent series and you've succeeded brilliantly. Congratulations. As soon as I can make the time, I'm going to re-read the whole series from the beginning. Without the wait for the next chapter, I'll get some sense of continuity. Keep working at your stories, they can only get better.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yes!

Haven't read it yet but i cant wait for tomorrow when i start.

Happy to see is five pages.

Kinda sad knowing that it is the final chapter yet very excited to see how it ends.

Thank you!

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonalmost 7 years ago
What happened to my day?

I saw you posted this, and I thought 'Oh brilliant! I can finish the story..'

I started it, and then after a few lines thought I may just read the previous chapter again..... Then I thought I should really read the whole story again.......

And I did! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - I love the story and the characters and the way you write and the descriptions you conjure that give the story so much life!! Thank you for making me lose a day in such a good cause!

With affection and respect

Corinne xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So frustrated,

I could, probably did, shout at the two of them, just get over yourselves, but that is exactly why we all kept coming back and waiting. And sometimes, waiting, for the two (three) of them to finally get to a good place together.

It wasn't just worth the wait, it was worth the journey. Thank you.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago
I love this series!

I liked both protagonists but I loved Vanessa the most. She was loving, caring, sexy and so patient. She reminds me of someone I know. I thoroughly adored reading this story and I'm sad to see it come to an end. Thank you.

bjs2479bjs2479almost 7 years ago
Great way to end this beautiful story

I loved this story very much. From beginning to the end, it was beautifully told. The characters were believable( except for Jules in some parts, I think she seems to talk like someone older than a five year old). You could really feel Heather's insecurities with the relationship throughout the story and could totally see her doing what she did in the last chapter. Also, I like how you had Vanessa's sister caused the separation. I thought it would happen but not in the way I thought it would. I like how Vanessa was so patient with her even if I would have been fine with her cussing Heather out in the last chapter. Nice touch with the ending, too. My complaint with this story is it never explored Heather's feelings with the relationship becoming public, especially at the company. Maybe that could be a side story. I also felt that the last chapter was rushed a bit but the ending more than made up for it. Again, thanks for the story and look forward to see more of your work.

Jay545Jay545almost 7 years ago
thank you!

What a journey from chapter 1 to 11.

Well worth it and greatly appreciated!

Can't wait to read more from you. Whether you take a break and write something new...or... Perhaps find inspiration to continue with these characters we have grown to love.

Much thanks

xo

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Not bad

A good ending to a wonderful series, even though I do not do good with stories more than 3 pages, but I try and sometimes I do make, even through I do skip some pages and i skim the paragraphs, but I still enjoyed the series

kedveskedvesalmost 7 years ago
Loved it from start to end :)

Ok every time you create a page i read t form the beginning

i loved it

i am so glad they had a happy ending that the story deserved :)

my favourite story :)

thank you

vggirl08vggirl08almost 7 years ago
What can I say!?!

Perfect ending to a magnificent story!!! I loved this story for so many reasons which I've probably listed before. So I just want to say thank you Akshi for giving this story to us. I'm looking forward to your stories in the future! You have a special way of storytelling that is realistic emotional and beautiful!! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was a wonderful story. I loved every chapter. I am definitely going to reread the whole story in one sitting. I hope you continue with Vanessa and Heather in future stories. They are such great characters. Would love to see more from you.

janny54janny54almost 7 years ago
wonderful!

absolutely loved this story. well developed characters and well written. hope these characters will show up in other stories. they are so wonderful. and love that Jules! she is a very old soul and wise beyond her years. thank you for sharing them with us.

Genevieve11Genevieve11almost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Akshi,

As I write this I'm feeling melancholy, nostalgia and a bit of sadness at the prospect of this being the final chapter of this series. Thank you for taking us readers on such a wonderful journey with three very loveable -and very human- characters. As a fan of this series I sincerely hope that you do write another Heather & Vanessa or even an adult Jules spinoff story. But, in all honesty, I only think you should any kind of follow up story if creative inspiration is plenrtiful.

As it stands, you've brought the story full circle beautifully. I love that you gave Vanessa some extra closure regarding her Italian girlfriend, and I love that Heather isn't jealous but accepts that a deceased love will always have a part of your heart, and that's ok. That chapter, to me, showed just how much Heather and Vanessa belong together. And that 'it's a vine' inside joke at the end? I'd almost forgotten Jules had said that, but that was brilliant!

Please keep on writing. Looking forward to whatever story you'll endeavour next.

And if that's not on Literotica, please let us know -somehow- where we can keep following and supporting your stories.

Love,

Genevieve

QRD23QRD23almost 7 years ago
Thank you sooo much!

Absolutely loved it!

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 7 years ago
Sad

I'm so sad that it's over but what a ride it was. Thank you for an amazing story.

dewdrizzledewdrizzlealmost 7 years ago
Wow

Okay THIS is my favorite story on the website, hands down.

I would love to read anything new you write.

And seriously? Feel free to write something totally new, don't hold yourself back because you love these characters.

That being said....

I love em too, really looking forward to any new stories with them!

AkshiAkshialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I'm blown away. Just for kicks I read through ALL the comments from Chapter 1 through 11. And so many of you have consistently encouraged me(the non anons). All my life I've dabbled in a lot of projects, but this is the only one I've ever completed. And now I'm all pumped to write something new. I think I'll take a break from Vanessa and Heather for now. One comment very rightly said I should, only if I'm feeling it enough. It may be better to come back to this is due time. Perhaps a Vanessa back story.

But again, thank you so very much. I'll publish something soon!

-

Akshi

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
In love.

You know I think of you in nothing but high regards, i loved this like I fell in love with all the ones before. I've just reread it and it never lets me down.

I understand your idea of stopping and talking a breather from the couple and Jules but it would be amazing to read a wedding storyline. I'm sure it would be amazing just like the others. Much love to you. X

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Whatever is the equivalent to a standing ovation in literature is what I'd give this story. The entire series has been a joy to read. I just love love love it. Bravo

SahqomedpeytteSahqomedpeytteover 6 years ago
Wow

Your story is absolutely amazing. This is easily the most emotional i have ever gotten reading a story on here. Thank you so so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

Wow, way to go...

Loved all chapters... am sooo relieved I found this story in the hall of fame section recently and that all the chapters had been completed...

Not only did I stay up all night reading cos I couldn't stop but I cried as well... brilliant build up and storytelling.

Please keep writing and you definitely have another story in Vanessa's life in Italy...

Thank you for sharing

LNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story. Sequal or a side story?

Loved the characters. I would love to see a sequal or side stories about them. Your a amazing writer keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

The story is so... moving. I want more. I'm crying 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Akshi,

I concur with just about all the comments-- most particularly where CorinnePapillon writes: "I love ... the way you write and the descriptions you conjure that give the story so much life!!" Your language is very inventive, descriptive, alluring, exciting. You kept holding and then re-holding my attention. I am certain that, next, you could turn to other characters, which would be more of an adventure for you.

PS: this is the first comment I have ever submitted, and I've been reading on this site, mainly lesbian stories, for about 2 years. (I am a 74-year-old, retired, PhD, heterosexual grandfather.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THIS IS THE CUTEST FUCKING STORY EVER!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

I've never come across a story that made me feel like I was right there with the characters..... until now. Your use of expressions and character building blows my mind. 99.9% of the time I read a really good story, I smile then move into the next. Not this time. This time I find myself invested in these characters. Amazing writing. Seriously amazing. Thank you and I sincerely hope you share more with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

upon reading your story it seems like bringing me into the realm of a relationship,theres so much to learn with.and I love every chapter which I cannot control myself n getting it done reading oblivious of the time passed.Im wishing that you share more of your stories soon.thank you so much bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I can't wait to read more!

Princecharming101Princecharming101about 6 years ago

This is by far my favourite story I've read on here. It had everything I've been looking for in a story. Thank for sharing and taking the time to write this. I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope to see more from you in the future.

REve88REve88about 6 years ago
10 years later...

Uhhh yes please! I’m not the most eloquent with words but would love to read another story. Vanessa and Heather’s characters are people that I could see my wife and I having wine with. Omg and Jules she reminds me of my little love. Beautiful characters.. thank you for thought and emotion that you put into them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great Story!!!!!!

silverace1silverace1almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I read this story a while ago and it just gets better each time. I love the ending with the proposal (as I had hoped) and Jules's approval was the icing on the cake! Thanks so much👏👏👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue!?!

YES PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breathtaking Story

Perfect in every way. Would like to read more.

dfibvfibdfibvfibover 5 years ago
Outstanding story telling!

Awesome finish. I say finish with some trepidation as I would love to read more about Vanessa and Heather. They seem to have just started to really learn about each other... in so many ways.

Thank you sharing this story and your incredible talent here.

silverace1silverace1about 5 years ago
Loved it all!

I would love to read more of your stories! This was a wonderful buildup to the hopeful conclusion. The proposal was the superlative choice! ❣❣.

Thanks so much!

Silverace1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

What a beautiful story and so well told. Had to keep reading it over and over. Thank you for all your hard work. From a readers perspective it was truly worth while.

Xena75Xena75over 4 years ago

I just found your stories. All I can say is wow! I do hope you write more.

JS60007JS60007over 4 years ago
One of my favourites

This is a lovely story of 2 women finding each other. However its more than that. Its about love and growth both sexually and romantically. On a deeper level it was a journey of healing for Vanessa and growth as a co parent for Heather. Just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep coming back

Can I just say that I’ve read this entire series no less than about seven times?....and every time is just as enjoyable as the first! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m backkk

This is probably my 10th time reading this story and I love it more and more each time! This story is beautifully written and makes me so happy! :)

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Will you write more?

This has been first rate. I searched the Hall of Fame stories and found it. It's very deserving as are you. Please come back.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

A favorite story. You Write very well. The slow plot, the love, simple. The end is good

Keep writing and we wil keep reading with pleasure

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So sad that you appear long gone. This was such a great story. Enjoyed every chapter. All were 5/5. I especially liked the dialog. Very creative. This last chapter had me in tears thru at least half of it.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and post on Lit.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

There are some excellent serial romances on this site, and this one is right up there with the best. Beautifully balanced; no hurry. Perfect.

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

I loved it. I'd like to see more, but it ended on a good note. Jules was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read all 11 chapters , you tell a very good story. Perhaps you should consider a novel. I loved it all , hope you continue to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
10 years later

Yes please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well it’s 4am and I stayed up all night reading this. Needless to say, it’s great!

shurlin3shurlin3about 3 years ago

10 years later, please write it! You have such a gift for writing and story telling, please write it !!!

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

I’m so glad I found this story. You’ve created a beautiful family. I’d love to read more from you. ❤️

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Just finished rereading this wonderfully romantic tale - beautifully crafted storyline and real characters, but must ask if we will hear from you again. Hope all is well, and if so, please share your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely well paced story, sad that you haven't written more as you have a real talent. Thanks though for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story, just read all chapters back to back and 5 stars for everyone. A 10 year further on definitely required and perhaps some other stories from you.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Simply beautiful... I hope to see something new from you soon. You are a gifted author.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

If it's as good as these have been, I think "a '10 years later' chapter for Heather and Vanessa" is a great idea!

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Did I tell you I loved it. It was one heck of a trip for Vanessa and Heather.

Awesome. Binged read it, which means I got to read it again. But no worries, something this good deserves another read thru. One thing kind of niggled me was why couldn’t Jules have two moms? I know you needed it for the plot, but it could have been resolved a little differently. I know a two mom household works, I have seen it.

Great story, have to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love this story, i wish we got a scene with the blindfolds and handcuffs tho

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

Second (or maybe third?) time through this. A very good romance. But the intimate scenes (I won't focus only on the actual sex scenes, but they are included) received truly masterful treatment. I've only read (maybe) five stories here on the same level.

From a writing perspective, I'd like to have seen a lot more about their work and how their growing relationship changed work for the two of them, and those around them. This portrayal lacked the "depth" that a good set of friends (and maybe enemies) would have added. The conflict was minimal (and really only a communication issue, not a real conflict); the relationship would have affected a lot of people around them, inevitably causing actual conflict, and I think that would have moved the story toward, or even into, the novella/novel class in a meaningful way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great solid story, very inventive, imaginative use of language. As another commenter says above the intimate scenes are particularly good. The whole thing gives the vibe of a really strong emotional truth to how they bond with each other once they get together. Only two issues I have are with plot: (1) in ch1, they’ve been working together for 3 years, but we’re not really shown *why* they suddenly start seeing each other and haven’t before; (2) in this ch, V is surprised so hear H’s reason for needing the break, where a real human would have known because she would’ve asked Val what she said to H (and Val would’ve told her)

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I'm fighting sleep too see how this ends, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You mentioned potentially doing a 10 years chapter, would love to see them after 10 years, hopefully together and still in love, perhaps with another little one?

O2PjTzO2PjTzover 1 year ago

A lovely story

Thanks

LiebethLiebethover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, loveable characters! A pleasure to see you grow as a writer during this series, the first few chapters may be a little rough around the edges but the finale is up there with the best things I've read on here. Can't wait to see where you'll go from here!

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckabout 1 year ago

Holy carp! What a beautiful love story! So well-written; are you sure it's your first work? 🤔 😉 😁🥰

More, please!!

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was really beautiful, thank you.

shermanator213shermanator21311 months ago

Thanks for the tears. This was excellent.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 months ago

Great story!

So well written, such wonderful characters!

So Good!

Thank you

You mention you were thinking of doing a sequel set in their futures, please do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous