Changes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akshi
Akshi
394 Followers

"Wow," Heather whispered.

"I was attracted to her, but they're conservative around here, so I didn't say anything. And as we got to know each other, I think, somewhere along the way I fell in love with her."

"Did you tell her?"

"I didn't have to. I think she knew before I did."

"What do you mean?"

Vanessa smiled. "One night we were up chatting and she casually said that she hadn't masturbated since I had started sharing the room with her." Vanessa laughed at Heather's reaction. "Yea, Miah was crazy. So I told her I could give her space, go for a walk or something. 'What's the fun in that?' she asked. Trust me when I say it didn't take too much for her to convince me that we should do it together."

"Masturbate together?"

"Yep. And it wasn't long before we were kissing and helping each other out by whispering dirty things and tweaking nipples and lending a finger or two."

"Damn," Heather whispered. "But wait, how did she know you fell in love with her.

"Oh yea, sorry, got sidetracked," Vanessa chuckled. "The first time we kissed was, let's say I'd never had such a kiss. It took my breath away. We were both touching ourselves when she turned towards me and kissed me. I came so hard and her lips fluttering across mine were just... So she must have seen the intensity and the confusion on my face because she said, 'Don't worry. I love you too.' I don't know what she saw, but at that moment I realized I did in fact love her."

Heather smiled, giving Vanessa a squeeze. "I love you," she whispered.

Vanessa turned to look at her, "I'm glad we came here honey. I love you so much."

Heather hesitated for a second. "Vanessa?"

"Honey."

"Will you marry me?"

Vanessa turned abruptly to look at Heather.

Heather took a fortifying breath. "I um, don't have a ring. But I have this." She drew a small pouch from her pocket and handed it to Vanessa.

Vanessa took it from her and opened it. She pulled out a pale, rough cut amethyst. It had a delicate silver chain going through it. She held it in her hand before looking up at Heather.

"This is the one you gave me on..."

"Same one. I got a chain put through it."

"For me to wear?"

Heather nodded.

"Why here?" Vanessa asked.

Heather shrugged. "You said it yourself. It's the love in this place. And this," Heather said, pointing to the crystal. "This is not an amethyst."

"Really?"

"The guy at the store said it's Vesuvianite."

"Vesuvianite?"

"Yea. You know where it was first found?"

Vanessa squinted for a second. "Erm, Mout Vesuvias?"

"Mhm."

"Really?"

"Yes. I mean I don't know if this stone came from here, but it's Vesuvianite."

Vanessa grinned.

"So? Will you?"

"Yes. I will. I will marry you." Vanessa said, turning to kiss Heather. She put the chain around her neck. "Sort of unreal," she whispered. "When I left this room 18 years ago, I thought I'd die. And when I came back for the funeral I wanted to die. It's weird. This room has witnessed some of my happiest and saddest moments." She was quiet for a second. "How things change." She looked at Heather. "Thank you for giving me a happy memory in here. Feels like it's come a full circle."

Heather kissed Vanessa. "Let's get out of here," she whispered.

They climbed down the stairs and found Jules pacing, wringing her hands. She looked up expectantly when she heard footsteps.

"Hey honey," Vanessa said. "What's wrong? Where's Cerelia?"

"She went off to be with her puppies," Jules replied distractedly. As Vanessa walked into the light, Jules spotted the purple stone around her neck and squealed.

"You said yes!" she exclaimed running towards her mother.

"What?"

Jules squealed and hugged Heather and pulled her in for a group hug.

Vanessa took a second to figure out what was happening. "Wait a second. You told Jules about this?"

Heather nodded. "I asked for her permission to marry you."

"What?"

"She should have a say. So I asked her if it's okay."

Heather saw the surprise on Vanessa's face before her eyes welled up. She took Heather's hand in hers.

"I...thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for... everything." She kissed Heather softly, wiping a stray tear.

Jules skipped around them in circles singing some song completely off tune. "You're getting married!" she exclaimed.

Vanessa sat down in the grass and pulled Jules in. "We are honey. I love you so much."

"I love you too mum," Jules said giving her mum a squeeze. "This stone is so pretty."

"Isn't it?"

"Yes!" Jules exclaimed, running in circles again. "It's pretty!" Cerelia came bounding towards them, wanting to join in the merriment. "Cereliaaa!" Jules squealed. "Mum and Heather are getting married!" Cerelia gave a happy woof and gamboled around with Jules. "It's such a pretty purple! Isn't it?"

Vanessa and Heather laughed as they walked down the gentle slope towards the main house.

Jules had run off ahead of them but they could still hear her. "Pretty purple! Just like the wisteria in our house! You should come and visit us Cerelia. Bring your puppies. Come for the wedding! We have pretty purple wisteria!" She sang.

"I won't be surprised if she starts doing cartwheels." Heather said, laughing.

"So, should we get married under the wisteria tree?" Vanessa asked, taking Heather's hand.

"Do we really have to go back?" Heather asked, making a pouty face.

"You still have job, remember?" Vanessa laughed.

"Yea, but I'm thick with the boss, you see." Heather said, grinning.

"Really?" Vanessa teased? "Are you marrying her under the wisteria tree?"

Heather laughed. "Sounds lovely, she whispered, giving Vanessa a kiss. "But it's a vine, remember?"

Vanessa looked from Heather to a frolicking Jules before she burst out laughing.

*****

Akshi
Akshi
394 Followers