Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched a couple of big boobed cuties double team a lucky guy. One lady sat on his face while the other gal rode his nine inch cock up and down. They faced each other, kissing and playing with each other's tits. I stroked my cock up and down with the Fleshlight and fantasised that it was Victoria riding me to climax. I got into a nice rhythm pumping up and down my hard shaft. I brought the Fleshlight up to the tip of my glans and pulled it down hard. I was soon throbbing inside the silicon and felt my balls tighten up as my orgasm took hold. I was more than ready for this release after the long drive and feeling Victoria's nipples press into me. I watched the blonde on TV get off the hard cock and suck it deep into her throat. Just as the guy started spurting his cum into her mouth, I let loose with several spurts of my own. I filled my Fleshlight with my sperm and enjoyed the orgasmic response that surged through my body.

I continued to pump my cock until all of my cum was released and I felt my cock soften. I pulled my Fleshlight from my cock and placed it on the night stand. The only downside of using my fake pussy is now I have to clean it. I lay in bed for fifteen more minutes and watched the blonde eat her girlfriend to orgasm. Reluctantly, I got up, cleaned out the sticky goo from my toy and set it aside to dry. I shut off the TV and fell into a deep relaxing sleep until 8:00 AM the next morning.

Chapter Three:

I took a quick shower when I woke up, put on some shorts without undies and walked over to Victoria's camp. I knocked on the door and she invited me in with a hug and cup of coffee.

"Come in, come in, I hope you slept well. I'm cooking up some scrambled eggs for us and have sausage in the microwave. I hope you like it."

I gave Victoria the once over as I sipped my coffee. She was wearing light blue satin shorts that looked a couple of sizes too small. At least two inches of her cute little ass cheeks were exposed and in front there was some serious camel toe. Victoria has some very full pussy lips and the shorts were pulled tight into her crease. I wasn't about to complain. On top she was wearing a tiny tube top which hugged her breasts and highlighted her stiff nipples.

"You're looking very sassy and sexy this morning."

"Well thank you kind sir. I thought I'd dress for the warm weather we're expecting today. Actually I wanted to dress for your eyes only. I have a large sweater cover-up that I'll wear in the park. I don't want the Rangers throwing us out."

"I definitely like your choices."

Victoria finished cooking the eggs and served them up. We made plans for the day as we ate. The sun was already shining and we knew it would be hot all day.

I kept staring at Victoria's boobs wrapped in the tight tube top. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and said, "I hope you don't think I'm a perv, but I've noticed that your nipples are constantly hard. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at them, but do they ever go down?"

"Well, not really. I know you've been staring since we first met, and it's OK. I kinda like it that you noticed; I guess it's time to show you."

With that, Victoria lifted her tube top and her perky B-cup breasts sprang free. I loved seeing her tits for the first time, but what really hit me were those nipples. They are bright pink with small aureole and an inch long. I've never seen such long nipples.

"You see, I've been blessed, or cursed with extremely long nipples. They started growing when my boobs started to develop and are now a full inch long. So you see, even if they aren't completely hard, they still show through my tops. On the plus side, my nipples are really sensitive and I can cum just by having them sucked. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you try."

Victoria laughed as she tucked her tits back into her top.

"I'm sorry; I'll try not to stare too much."

"You can stare all you want, I'm used to it."

After we finished breakfast, I helped her clean up and we were ready to hit the road. I had already packed water and snacks for the drive over to Crater Lake and stowed the backpack in the truck. Victoria grabbed her sweater and locked up her van. We were on the road by ten for the short drive up Highway 62. Victoria put her sweater on but didn't button it up. I had a nice view of her camel toe, but kept my eyes on the road for the most part.

On the way up to the lake, we talked and talked. We shared lots of info about our lives. She told me about her failed marriage and why they never had children. I told her all about my job and the traveling I did all over the West before I retired. We both visited Crater Lake several times over the years, so there was no hurry to get there. I told her about my walking club in Central California and the time I took an erotic massage class. Victoria hinted that she would love a massage any time I was willing.

We made it to Crater Lake and spent the day walking around the village. I took Victoria to the Crater Lake Lodge and enjoyed a nice lunch. She kept her sweater cover-up on pretty much all day except when we were alone. During those times I ran my hand around her cute ass. I also noticed that she is really fit. Her taut stomach is flat and muscular.

We headed back to the RV Park around three. I needed to stop at a market to pick up some things for dinner. Victoria bought a few items as well. She was thankful she didn't need to use her van to get to the market. Back at camp, I started up the barbecue and prepared steaks for dinner. Victoria went into her camper and emerged with a fine spinach salad. After dinner, we dressed in warmer clothes and sat around the campfire until ten.

Chapter Four:

The long day took its toll on me. I could barely keep my eyes open, even though this sexy lady was sitting next to me. I asked Victoria for a rain check and begged off to my trailer. Once inside, I got rid of my clothes and slipped in between the sheets. I dozed for a little while, but woke up when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hang on, I'll be right there."

I got out of bed, put on some shorts and opened the door. Victoria was standing on my steps dressed in a see-through negligee. I could see her perky boobs and meaty pussy lips. Her nipples were pointing directly at me.

Victoria looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me. I'm so horny; I need an orgasm right now."

Victoria pushed her way into my trailer, pulled my shorts down and grabbed my cock. She led me to the bed and pushed me down. I lie down on my back and spread my legs; my cock began to inflate as she hopped up on the bed and kneeled between my legs. Victoria placed her hands on my inner thighs and massaged my skin. With each pass, she came closer and closer to my shaft which was now fully erect. She grabbed my cock with both hands. Her petite hands and slender fingers wrapped around my shaft made it appear larger than I really am. My seven inches looked more like nine in her hands. She began to pump my meat up and down.

"This is what I've wanted all day; a nice hard cock. You can't play with my ass in the afternoon and then waltz away at night. You are going to work me over and give me the orgasms I deserve."

I was not about to challenge this 'take charge' lady, so I prepared to do my best to satisfy her. She continued to stroke me with one hand and used her other to grab my balls. She squeezed and pulled my balls as if to tell me she means business.

"I just knew you had a beautiful, big cock. I hoped it was my lucky day the moment you arrived. You better have lots of cum for me, I'm a hungry babe."

Victoria let go of my balls and held my cock with both hands at the base. She had me standing seven inches straight up. She lowered her mouth and began to lick my shaft from the bottom to top. Her tongue felt like silk as she slathered my rod with her saliva. It wasn't long before I developed some pre-cum leaking from the tip of my cock. Victoria lapped up the liquid and smacked her lips.

She murmured, "Mmmm, tasty."

I laid back and enjoyed her services. We made eye contact as she opened her mouth and sucked in my glans. She pursed her lips and sucked hard on the knob. I could feel her tongue working the tip and underside of my shaft. She is definitely skilled at giving blowjobs.

She continued to suck me and then went into a head bobbing motion, raising and lowering her lips around my hard shaft. I began to throb. Victoria was able to swallow almost four inches before her gag reflex kicked in. While her lips were coating my cock, she brought her hands into play and started stroking what she couldn't suck. When she started twisting her hands as she jacked me off, I thought I would blow a load on the spot. I gritted my teeth and tried to hold on, but she was determined to finish me off.

"Victoria, I'm so close, gawd you know how to suck a cock. I'm not going to last much longer, I can't hold off. Victoria do you hear me?"

She came up for air, "Yeah, I hear you, now give me your load, I want your sweet cream. Just give it to me."

She proceeded to wrap her lips around my glans and started sucking for all she was worth. That's all it took. My toes curled, I squeezed my groin muscles and cum jettisoned from my balls directly into her mouth. Three hard ropes of jizz shot from the tip of my cock.

"Geez Vic, you've got me. Cummmiinnnng, cumminggg. Aarrrggggg. Uh huh, uh huh."

I started hyperventilating as my orgasm shot through me. My legs quivered, I grabbed the bed sheets as my palms flexed and squeezed on their own. I watched Victoria pump my cock and saw her throat contract with each swallow of creamy essence. She must have swallowed four times before releasing my cock from her mouth. I could see cum on her lips when she looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, wow. You taste good. That's some dessert."

She moved her tongue around her lips to lick all of the remaining sperm from her face. She was taking deep breaths as she rose up on her knees.

"Wow, wow, wow, humph. Have you been saving that up for me, what a load?"

I had to confess, no, I actually masturbated last night after leaving her and couldn't get to sleep.

"Well that was quite a load for being only 24 hours. I got myself off last night too, but it isn't enough. You are now going to take care of my needs and it had better be good."

Victoria pushed my legs together and straddled my body as she moved up to my chest. Her legs were spread and I could see her pussy glisten in the dark. She continued to move up my chest, as I realised she was going to plant that pussy right on my face.

"OK buster, eat this puss, and make me cum like you just did. I need a good orgasm and I want it now."

I could smell her sweet aroma the closer she got to my head. I was staring at a wet pussy with very plump outer lips. She was completely shaved, a full Brazilian. There was no rash or stubble, so I knew she waxed. Just soft, smooth, plump, meaty lips.

Just before she lifted her hips and placed her cunt on my mouth, I had a momentary flash back to my fuck buddy, Laura. Victoria's outer lips were every bit as full as my favorite BBW. I thought this was amazing, since Victoria is so petite. I expected her to have a small, slim mound between her thighs. The other reason I thought of Laura was the hairless pussy I was about to devour. Laura has always been smooth and hairless thanks to me. I get to shave her pussy on a regular basis back home.

Enough about Laura, I have a task at hand. I have to orally stimulate Victoria and send her to a skyrocketing climax. She lowered her pussy to my lips and I began to lick and suck.

Her pubic region was a lovely sight. Her thin thighs framed her puffy outer lips which were now satiny pink. Victoria's inner labia are thin red strips recessed deep within her folds. I pushed my tongue between those folds trying to separate her labia. I licked her slit up and down. As I moved my tongue up her gash, I tried to locate her clit. I ran my hands around her thighs, up to her slit and back down again. I repeated my movement all the while teasing her pussy with my lips.

She responded, "Ahhh that feels good."

I used my fingers to spread her puffy folds wide in order to get my tongue deep within her core. Victoria grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. She begged for me to eat her and to make her cum. I spread her lips open and inhaled her womanly scent. I snaked my tongue deep into her folds and was able to lick the length of her slit, her juice coated my tongue. I licked higher and found her clit; hard and free from its protective hood. I flicked her clitoris causing her to quiver.

"Yes, that's the feeling I want. I knew you'd eat my pussy like I want. Your tongue feels amazing, keep it up, and don't stop until I tell you."

With that bit of encouragement, I worked my fingers up and down her slit. I pushed my tongue deeper into her gash with each pass. Victoria was getting wetter. I traced along her full outer lips with my fingers and teased her smooth skin with my tongue. Her inner lips were oozing with her juice. I moved my lips around her pussy and licked up the excess. Victoria's vagina was glowing pink

She pinched hard on her sensitive inch long nipples twisting them as I assaulted her clit. Pussy juice covered my face. As Victoria neared her climax, she lifted her hips, flexed her ass and pushed hard against me. Her inner lips opened further as I ate her pussy.

"Oh my gawd Rob, I'm going to cum hard. My pussy is so hot, I can't hold back. Here it comes. Lick me, don't stop, lick me haaarrrddd. Geeezzzzz."

My lips sucked hard on her love button, her pink pearl, her clit. That did the trick as Victoria erupted. Her thighs squeezed my head; I was unable to breath for a moment. I grabbed on to her thighs to keep her from bouncing off the bed. I let go of her clit and her girly cum flowed from within her folds. I lapped it all up. I took as much of her juices as she took from me.

Victoria grabbed the shelf above my bed and held on for dear life. She sat on my face for several minutes as she recovered from her climax. Eventually she regained her composure and looked down at me. She flashed a happy grin at me.

"You did it. You ate my pussy to a great orgasm. I felt it in my toes that's how I know. That's round one; now fill me up with your hard cock. Fuck me like you mean it."

What did she just say, now she wants my cock? I can't just produce a hard-on at her whim. I need time to recover. Victoria scooted down from my face to my chest and then onto my legs. I looked down to my cock and saw a stiff shaft sticking up in the air. Oh my gawd, when did that happen. Eating her sweet pussy must have turned me on more than I thought. Well, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the face; I'm going to fuck my little happy camper.

I was ready to fill Victoria with my staff. I stayed on my back in the center of the bed with my hard cock pointing to the ceiling. Victoria scooted up and straddled my hips. I held my shaft up while she positioned her pussy over the tip of my cock. She eased down on me taking all of my seven inches in one motion. Victoria pulled the top strap of her negligee and shook it away from her body.

I now had a clear view of her pouty breasts and pink, pointy nipples. I wanted to play with her tits while we made love. I let Victoria set the pace while I played with her tits. I ran my palms around her orbs while I pinched and pulled her nipples. She began to rise and fall slowly as we adjusted to the position.

"Vic, your pussy feels like silk. It's so wet, so hot. Squeeze my cock. It's all good."

She smiled, "And you fill me up so good too. We're going to have another orgasm together. This one will be sweet and pleasurable, let's make it last."

I think I will be able to accommodate her. Two orgasms in 24 hours should make this one last a while, I hope. Victoria placed her hands on my chest to steady herself and then began a slow grind followed by some up and down movement. When she thrust her hips forward, her clit came in contact with my shaft and she purred. She repeated that move several times. Our love making became a slow burn as our body temperatures began to rise.

I reached up and held her breasts in my hands. I ran my fingers back and forth along her inch long nipples as if I was milking them, pinching a little harder as I reached the tips.

"Yes Rob, play with my nipples, I'll cum harder if you do that."

Every once in a while she dipped down and let me kiss and suck on her breasts and nipples. I've never had such a long nipple between my lips. It is a different sensation for sure. I made her gasp and hold her breath when I sucked them deep into my mouth.

Victoria sat up, pressed her hands on my chest again, and then bounced up and down on my cock. She ground her pussy into me and moved up my shaft over and over again. She squeezed her cunt as she rose up. I felt her internal heat on my cock. It was obvious that we were not going to last much longer.

I decided to take over. I placed my hands under Victoria's ass and held her up a couple of inches from me. I then raised and lowered my hips, driving my seven inches in and out. She liked that and encouraged me to fuck her harder. I knew I was close so I went into overdrive and moved my hips faster causing my cock to piston in and out of Victoria's pussy.

She squeezed down on her cunt muscles and I was a goner. I unloaded a few healthy ropes of jizz up into her inner core. It was a nice soothing cum this time, no rockets or blurry vision. Just a satisfied feeling that I could climax once more within thirty minutes.

"I'm cumming Victoria, it feels so nice. Can you feel my hot seed in your pussy? It feels so good, so smooth. I wish I could maintain this feeling forever."

"Yeah Rob, I feel it. It makes me so wet. Keep pumping, I'm almost there. Yes. Yes. Here it comes."

Victoria pressed her hands hard against my chest to steady herself through another orgasm. This one was richer and deeper than the first. She seemed to roll through the sensations. Her juices mixed with my cum and created a squishy sound as she moved up and down my shaft. Slowly Victoria came to a rest and ground her cunt into my groin.

I stayed buried in her pussy until my cock softened and slid out with no movement on our part. Victoria leaned down and rested on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed gently, lovingly for several minutes. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I pushed back softly. Our tongues danced together with the faint taste of cum and pussy juice.

We drifted off to sleep for an hour or so, with Victoria still resting on my chest. I could hear her shallow breathing as I came to. I looked at the clock; it was two o'clock in the morning.

I whispered, "Hey sweetie, it's almost two. Do you need to do anything with your camper van?"

Victoria opener her eyes slightly "Nah, I locked it up good and tight before I came over here. I knew I'd be spending the night with you. You know this bed is comfortable, I could get used to this."

She smiled and nodded off again. I rolled her to the side and pulled the covers over us. I drifted off to sleep again. We slept until ten in the morning.

Victoria and I stayed together for the entire week. We made love every day and she slept in my trailer each night. I found out that she is quite athletic. She could switch from the cowgirl position to a reverse cowgirl in the blink of an eye. I took her from behind, both standing and kneeling. Because of our height difference, doing a bit of 69 action was a challenge, but we made it work. We snuck into the park showers together several times and fucked each other until the water turned cold.

During the days, we visited Crater Lake again, and drove through the countryside. One evening we even drove back to Medford. Victoria wanted to take me to her favorite restaurant. We took a chance at being seen together by people she knows. I was to be introduced as an out-of-town friend from her childhood. We never had to use that line.