Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise my eyebrows, "This is pretty steamy. I bet you get a little hot under the sun."

Denise just smiles as she walks back into the house. I know just how hot she gets. I watched her fingers buried in her cunt, and now discovering her vibrator. My neighbor is incredibly sexual.

"I hope you're hungry. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

Five minutes later Denise brings out a tray with spaghetti, side Caesar salads and wine. I get up from the lounge and toss the paperback on her towel. I help her with the plates and we sit down to a tasty meal. Denise is in a talkative mood and tells me all about her life in Southern California. I watch her breasts sway as she speaks; occasionally her nipples harden and press on the thin fabric of her tank top. We trade stories all night long. I help her clean up and then we enjoy coffee and dessert.

"Hey Rob, Julie tells me you guys are going camping this weekend. Where are you headed?"

"Yep, she's been after me to take her camping ever since I bought my RV. I figured a quick trip over to Santa Margarita would make her happy. I have some friends who own a winery up there and they set aside a small area with a dozen RV sites. We'll spend four days and then head back."

That sounds like fun; I hope you guys have a good time."

"You know Denise; I would love to take you camping. Think about where you might like to go and we'll make it happen. I'll be back next Wednesday and I would love to take you to Avila Beach on Friday, if you're still interested."

Denise affirms that yes she wants to go to Avila with me.

"We can take my little red convertible, but you'd better be prepared for a lot of stares. I get them all the time."

"Yeah well, they won't be staring at me; they'll be staring at you, especially if you dress like this."

"Oh, you like me wearing tank tops, don't you? How about if I wear this to work?"

Denise shakes her big tits back and forth. I tell her the line of men buying groceries would stretch around the block. I let her know I wouldn't mind if she wore the same bikini that she had on today, and she said she would most definitely wear it next Friday. I don't know how much more of this conversation my poor old cock can take. I'll take Denise to Avila, maybe get her over to the clothing optional side and then see where we go from there. Right now it's after midnight and Denise has to work in the morning. It appears I may have another date with my Fleshlight tonight. It's a good thing I didn't put it away.

I smile, "Denise, this has been a wonderful evening; I hope we have many more to come. Thank you for dinner."

"You are so welcome. Yes, there will be more evenings like this. Don't get into too much trouble with Julie, she is a feisty one. Meanwhile poor old me will be working every day, but I'll be dreaming about you and me at the beach. Oh, and next time just holler over the fence or use the back gate. Mi casa es su casa."

Denise and I embrace and our lips meet for a long extended kiss goodnight. Her magnificent firm breasts are squished between us. I release my hug and hurry home using the back gate. My seven inch shaft leading the way.

12