All Comments on 'Changes Required By Mrs Carter'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
slutslave201slutslave201about 8 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 8 years ago
Extremely well done

Cheaters deserve punishment and his cheating was the worst kind--years of lying and denial when his wife would have gladly provided for his fetish. An excellent tale that was well told.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 2 years ago

This was an absolutely hot and amazing story! I loved so many aspects of it and it pushed so many of my submissive buttons! Corporal punishment, humiliation, arse worship, cuckolding, forced cock sucking, multiple dominants and more...wonderful! I thank the author for his efforts and look forward to reading more of your works!

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 1 year ago

Great story! I usually don't like cuckolding in femdom tales, but as pointed out by a previous commenter, he deserved it for not letting her be the first to dominant him. I see you have a lot of stories published, i hope they are all as good as this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...