Changes Required By Mrs Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you enjoy seeing him fuck me? He has a wonderful cock doesn't he? and he certainly knows how to use it, unlike you with your tiny prick.' She motioned to the hooded Toby.

'Over you go Toby. Let him see it up close.' Ben knelt trembling as the hooded male stood close and let him view his impressive member, dripping with spent semen and his wife's juices. Tara stood smiling with the camera at the ready, and Ben's anus tingled on guessing what his wife would now subject him to. Lana watched the semi-flaccid cock wave in the face of her husband, now owned and pathetic on his knees looking at the cock which had just fucked her to satisfaction.

'Well? What are you waiting for? That cock's not going to clean itself! Suck it clean! Now!' The hooded male shuddered as the cuckolded husband obediently took the huge cock in his hand and tentatively eased his open mouth toward the bulbous head which he'd just seen slip into his wife's inviting and willing cunt. Lana's cunt tingled anew at the lush feeling of power over her defeated husband, his humiliation so deliciously erotic.

'Suck it clean!.. Know your place!' She grinned as her bark took complete control of him, and he eased the slippery bell-end into his mouth, feeling it erect fully again as if to taunt him. His own cock bolted rigid as the delectably submissive feeling of total humiliation before his now dominant wife revealed the shameful enjoyment of his belittlement. Tara grinned, her cunt wet and longing to know the worship of his beaten tongue as she feasted on the framed vision through the camera lens, the flash capturing the moment; kneeling leashed and fully erect, the wayward Ben Carter was brought down to his rightful place, sucking the cock of a male who had fucked his wife, while she watched in utter triumph. The picture would take pride of place in a collection which his wife would add to with dominant pleasure.

Lana fingered her messy clitoris, the sight of her husband sucking cock bringing on a sweet arousal, Tara now standing over him with the crop, ensuring he performed his duty adequately in homage to the cock that had given her the service he couldn't. Ben was not remotely homosexual but the smooth texture of the rigid cock in his mouth and the crushing humiliation the act brought him, enhanced by the flavour of semen mixed with his wife's cunt into which it had been spent, made him suck dutifully in a submissive heaven; he now yearned to come as the two women filled the room with derisory laughter. Lana's cunt was now ready to receive the coup-de-grace from her humiliated husband, as Tara nodded with a trite smile to indicate the cock was deemed sufficiently clean.

Lana spread her legs wide and pumped her cunt a little, making a rich wad of semen dribble from her sated womanhood down to her sticky anus.

'That's enough cock worship for one day, get over here... both of you!' Ben let the now hard cock slip from the warmth of his mouth, and the freshly panting Toby strode over to Lana, Tara making Ben shuffle across on his knees, the leash now very much his master and pulled tight. Lana first sneered long and hard at her stunned husband; he had known the whip and delightful humiliations at the hands of Tara, but was now firmly locked betwixt heaven and hell by the day's events at the hands of his transformed wife, and in complete awe of her power.

'Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy sucking cock from now on, Tara has so many enslaved contacts, and see how it excited Toby is after your attention - I think he's earned the right to come again... would you like that Toby?' The hooded male bowed his head and knelt before her, uttering a muffled response and not believing his luck.

'Yes... yes please Mistress Lana.' She grinned and looked at Ben who knelt next to the eager male, pointing to her dribbling cunt.

'See the mess he's already left, he's going to add to it now. You may masturbate for me Toby, squirt it where you've already been and warm up your previous delivery.' Tara flicked Ben's poking cock with the flat of her crop as Toby began to strop his huge member.

'Surely you can make it bigger than that, look at Toby, see a real man's cock! How can you possibly hope to please with this?' She laughed as she held his cock up with her crop, knowing it would emphasise the inferiority in his mind when in close proximity to Toby's fully aroused length. He looked on jealously as Toby's knuckles flashed back and forth along his pleasured cock, he so wanted to spurt for his wife and beg to worship her. As the hooded male began to groan and buck, Lana made sure his balls gave up a notable delivery, spreading her cunt to accept his wad.

'Good boy Toby, let me see your tribute! Dale will be here soon, and you know she'll want to cane you... along with my husband, when you confess to the mess you've made.' The thought of the strict Dale pushed him over the edge and he let out an extended groan as he bucked and spurted a second worthy load which splattered its warmth over Lana's belly and trickled down her cunt to merge with his earlier seed. Ben watched as he jetted several loops of hot semen, in a quantity he would not shoot after a week's restraint, never mind shortly after fucking in submissive bliss. He stooped, panting through the hood, thoroughly sated, semen dribbling in small pulses from his cock. Lana grinned and tugged Ben's leash toward him.

'Lick his bell-end clean; he's come in honour of your wife after all!' The two grinned as Ben duly took the bell in his mouth a second time and obliged the bigger male, making him jerk as the cuckolded wretch wrapped his tongue about his sensitive cock, his own cock aching in its perpetual erection as Tara held his head down while he licked the salty come in total obedience. Lana grinned and pointed to her cunt when his head was pulled back.

'Lick me clean! I want you to begin as you mean to continue; I want a nice clean cunt and arsehole each time you see me serviced, and you'll soon beg for that pleasure after a few weeks of the new order of things.' She held her legs back in supreme triumph as she watched her dominated husband descend and sniff at the heady potion of semen and juices that oozed from her engorged cunt, then lick obediently in absolute servitude. His balls tingled incessantly as the salty taste blended with the tangs and spices, his face shiny with the sticky mess which looped in strands from his tongue as he knew service to a dominant wife, put to good use for her pleasure only. The humiliation was sublime as his wife coached his service.

'Get that tongue round my arsehole! Get every last drop in your mouth, I'm going to give you such a whipping if you miss anything.' Ben needed no prompting as he lovingly licked the cunt he'd never fuck again, but would see fucked endlessly, lapsing into a grateful submission as he lapped the spent cream of another male from around her sticky and sweetly aromatic arsehole. His wife thought back to the start of the day, the simple act of him kneeling before her in public still thrilling her as her power was felt for the first time; he was hers now, and would pay dearly as her sadism blossomed, her property to torment forever. As he scooped the last blobs of seed from her belly, the door opened and Dale strutted in, a nice flexible cane under her arm; the instrument of her favourite fetish.

'How's the honeymoon going?' Toby shuffled over to her immediately and kissed her feet, but went almost unnoticed as she concentrated her look of delight at the once cocky male who'd been reduced to his knees earlier, and now knelt naked and leashed in the oral service to his wife as promised. Tara pulled his head back to reveal his sticky face as his startled and defeated eyes looked in awe at the woman who was so officious earlier, and who would relish caning him while his wife watched. Dale was astounded to see that Tara was still fully clothed.

'Have you not indulged him yourself yet?' Lana grinned as she flicked her husband's tightening scrotum with her toes.

'She's been thoroughly enjoying the correction of my pathetic husband's mind, but I'm sure she's ready to know some physical comforts now.' Dale strutted up to her in her pleated white skirt which wafted a softly scented breeze across Ben's wet face, the protruding cane keeping his cock hard. She grinned at Tara.

'How about it then?' Ben watched as both women undid their skirts and let them drop to the floor, then slipped out of their panties which they took over to the kneeling Ben, their wicked smiles promising further spite. Both pairs were wafted in his face, the crotches of both were nicely soiled, wet with feminine essence. They dropped them down at his knees, Dale toying his cock with her cane.

'You know why Tara's are so wet, she's been having fun in tormenting you. Mine are wet because they're the ones I had on in the courthouse when I enjoyed watching you beg on your knees, saw you sign your life over at my office, and I've been thinking of caning you all day long. You see, the first caning is always so special for slave and dominant, and you earned yours when you hesitated over signing. You'll pay for that. Your wife will make sure you give those panties a good sniff and licking while we put on a demonstration for you.' Lana took his leash and pointed sternly at the panties.

'Sniff!' The hapless male picked up the lacy pair that Dale had discarded and inhaled hard at the warm damp crotch as he watched the two shapely arses saunter over to the hooded male who humbled himself at their feet. Dale stroked his protruding arse with her cane as she turned to ask Tara a question, to which she already knew the answer.

'Did he mess tonight Tara?' She grinned as she too stroked his arse with her crop.

'Oh yes Dale... he messed twice.' Ben's cock pulsed at the heady spice of her soiled panties, the delicious scent making him want to lick the cunt that had provided it, as he watched her pose dominantly over the hooded male; he now knew that the day had taken him from the Master of his own house to the Mistress of three women, and like the hooded male, he would become no more than a servile toy. Dale cut the air with her cane, making the hooded male quake like a child.

'Well? What have you to say for yourself, you know what the punishment is for messing.' Lana now held the rear of the crotch of Dale's panties firmly over her watching husband's nose, having him inhale her tangy anal spice as they awaited the hooded male's response.

'Dale is particularly sadistic, see how you'll serve her whenever she graces my house with her presence - which will be more often than not.' The hooded male, easily half the size again of the two women, looked up meekly and in complete submission to the smiling Dale who flexed the rattan rod in her fingers impatiently.

'I beg you to cane me Mistress Dale, I have earned your pleasure.' Dale smiled and looked back to the kneeling husband, whose eyes were wide as his wife held the panties firm over his nose; Lana supreme in her satisfying torment of him on his first day of total ownership, then looked back down with contempt, radiating her undeniable feminine dominance.

'Then you'll know cane and crop today. Sniff our cunts to know the pleasure this will give us, then get over the chair.' The hooded male knew the ritual all too well, shuffling immediately to take in Tara's hot arousal first, pressing his nose into the cleft between her thighs as she stood over him with the crop and inflating his chest as he inhaled hard at her feminine scent. He then paid due homage to the commanding and imperious Dale; a woman who in Ben's eyes was now as sharp and assertive in her social life as she was officious in her business role. The hooded male sniffed hard at her cunt, his huge cock erecting in anticipation of the pain and humiliation to come. Lana took great pleasure in taunting her husband, knowing he was awed by the promise of his new position.

'See how he is excited by the prospect of Dale's cane? Your little cock will rise in tribute just the same... after the first few thrashings.' The hooded male the humbled himself over the arm of the chair, careful to spread his legs and hang his large cock and recently spent balls on show for the women, his arse high and exposed shivering in anticipation. Dale stepped close and let him hear the delicious sound of her cane through the air again.

'Three with the crop, three with the cane, twelve in total to start with. I'll then have the pleasure of another six, as you messed before I arrived.' Ben watched the two women posture, one hand behind their backs, their long legs and pert arses accentuating the feminine dominance he lusted for as the implements of punishment were wielded so perfectly and so naturally. Lana took Tara's panties and held the crotch up to his mouth, laughing softly.

'You know her scent all to well, don't you? Well you'll just lick the crotch clean while she shows you how expertly she uses that crop, an expertise she's coaching me with.' Ben's anus clenched hard at the surreal and heavenly vision as Tara sneered with spite and brought the crop down to meet the penitent male's flesh, the resounding crack making his buttocks jump, the red imprint of it's impact glowing immediately. The hooded mail cried out like a child as she exacted the two further blows, one to the rear of his legs and catching his balls smartly, making him writhe in a submissive turmoil, his excited cock showing that he had been taught to enjoy pain with ruthless tuition. Tara stepped back and smiled long and hard at Ben while Dale readied the cane, her eyes full of contentment at her work as she viewed him with tongue rasping at the crotch of her panties, leashed and held in obedience by the wife who now owned him completely.

Dale's attentions were held by the satisfying job in hand, her prowess with the cane quickly appreciated by Ben, who was now treated once more to the scent of her panties by his jubilant wife, clasping his torso with her thighs as he was held kneeling in obedience to watch Dale's dominant spite unleashed with abject pleasure through the cane. The lush sound of the sweeping cane brought his cock up rigid as he thought on the perverse pleasure the pain may bring him, knowing she was a woman who would keep her promise. The carnal joy she showed in her eyes as she inflicted pain was edifying, his wife's clasp and soft laughter as she held the panties firm to his face making him want to spend in utter submission; he had knelt to his wife in public, signed his life over, and would shortly be broken with the cane by the woman who had seen him sign. As Dale commenced her six stinging strokes to the large male, the red weals on his arse and thighs reducing him to tears in absolute submission, Lana confirmed what he already began to lust for.

'You'll know the pleasure of that cane soon enough, and you'll take it knowing it's fully deserved, I'll be so gratified in witnessing your pain. You'll be taken down further than you ever dreamed, and you've brought it all upon yourself oh so easily... you're so pathetic.' Her words reverberated about his brain as the two women left the writhing and tearful male to contemplate his punishment, and strode slowly toward their new acquisition with broad smiles. Lana stood and held his leash tight, intensifying the condemnation to the new inferiority he now enjoyed, kneeling naked at the feet of three women who had crushed from him any futile resistance to womanhood he may have clung to. He knelt quivering between the symbols of his humiliation thus far; one cunt and two pairs of panties licked clean, his cock erect as Dale's cane was gently swung before his eyes. She teased his boning cock with the tip of her cane, her cunt hot with arousal at enforcing his degradation so completely.

'He'll masturbate for you now Lana, there's nothing quite so satisfying as seeing a male abuse himself to order for the first time, knowing the result will earn him the cane. His orgasm will be quite spectacular, with the punishment to come in his mind... and he'll appreciate the strokes so much more, having released his initial desire.' Lana stood before him with her feet close together, her ego glowing with victorious and dominant satisfaction as she prepared to bring her leashed husband to the caning he richly deserved. She sneered and slapped his face hard.

'I know you'll have masturbated regularly while thinking of being dominated, leaving me out of those fantasies. Well now you'll masturbate for me, knowing the reality of my domination, which will be unrelenting and permanent.' She took a deep breath and sighed before slapping his face again; the acute pleasure it gave her as he winced red faced without offering the slightest element of protest made her cunt tingle wonderfully, and reminded her of its prior pleasures.

'You've had enough pleasure of my cunt for one day, and you've two more to worship in thanks when you've had your caning. You'll wank at my feet to confirm your new position, and after you've licked it up, I'll see you thrashed.' She pointed to her feet, and pulled the leash tight.

'Masturbate!.. Now!' All three laughed as he grabbed his cock and started to pant almost immediately, the lush sensation of working his aching cock magnified by the crushing humiliation of playing with himself at the whim of his wife's command; the submissive pleasure growing within him as the promise of the cane and a life of servitude to his wife and Mistresses took control. The pleasurable weakness of his base and shameful fetish grew, and his lustful masturbation fortified it, his anus tingling in complete resignation and in anticipation of the thrashing. Lana just smiled contentedly down at him, Dale rubbing his arse with the cane as he began to buck on his knees.

'Show your submission, quickly you pathetic wretch! I've been looking forward to this since you showed your desire to be dominated at the courthouse. It was so gratifying and there's no going back now; you're owned and worthless.' Tara added her taunt, running her crop up the cleft of his arse and along his spine, to emphasise her cutting point as his balls announced their imminent surrender with a surge that brought the cane closer.

'You showed no backbone right from the start, dominating you was so easy, it was such a pleasure ensuring you were delivered to the courthouse. You were doomed from the moment Lana arranged my meeting with you.' He was more than aware of their association now, but the revelation that his wife had arranged it, rather than Tara befriending her and then taking pleasure in betraying him, took him up to the edge as he stropped closer to ecstasy. He looked up to his wife as she sneered and tugged his leash.

'Oh yes, I'd followed you many times over the months on those occasions when you'd said you were working late... from your office to those sordid clubs. I'd had dominant urges for many years which you failed to unearth with your indifference; I'd joined a covert club - not the Women's Institute - and when I discovered you were submissive from the women you liaised with, I had Tara meet you. If you'd been honest you could have kept your wealth and simply been my pet... you were dishonest, and that pleased me in a perverse way, it meant I had licence to take control of you, completely.' Her cold and calculating explanation took him over the edge, and the three laughed as his face contorted with a groan of defeated ecstasy, his cock jetting a fine tribute of semen in the submissive pleasure of his total defeat.

Their laughter echoed through his mind as he felt the leash pull tight to confirm his enslavement, his balls pulsing the semen up and out in a vigorous and ecstatic orgasm, his eyes glancing from his wife's sneer to the globules of seed which dribbled down her ankles and over her stilettos. He thought on the day as he spent over and over, twisting with pure pleasure as the semen spurted endlessly; a humiliating ordeal at court when the outcome was already set, the fucking of his wife and his sucking of the cock that served her... and she... SHE, had been dominant and had broken him through Tara and Dale... and now he would know the cane. He arched his back as the groaning continued, and spent his last pulses of seed, now longing to be thrashed while his wife watched in triumph.