Changes Required By Mrs Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale tapped his arse playfully with the cane as he tried to slump forward, gasping and held in a tight stranglehold on the leash by the white knuckled hands of his wife; this was her day, and she was going to savour every moment of his misery. She let him watch the result of his shameful masturbation slip down her legs for a few moments, then let the leash slack.

'Lick that up! every last pathetic drop.' Lana watched as he lovingly lapped at her ankles and the stilettos that he'd now kiss whenever he greeted her, then smiled at Tara and Dale as she knelt on the bed and shuffled backwards, hauling him up to bend over the end of the bed. Dale postured with the cane, and Lana edged forward, keeping the leash tight as she pulled her thighs back to allow her husband to sniff her arsehole as he was caned. Mr Carter viewed Mrs Carter's delightful pucker, safe in the knowledge that he would now honour and obey her forever and erecting again a he sniffed hard at the scent of her victory. The delicious sound of the cane cut the air, and he was confirmed to enslavement in perpetuity.