Changing Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can see that."

"When you submit to her control, and that is really what it is, isn't it Jim, submitting?

"Yes, in a way."

"Not in a way, it is entirely an act of submission that you have learned excites you. And that excitement starts building the moment Tera begins her control doesn't it, Jim?

"Yes."

The more she exerts her control the deeper into submission you go. With every new act you submit more and yet we now know that this path leads you to more and more excitement. Serving Tera, making her happy, no matter what she asks it satisfies something that is deep within you. Something trying to get out. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, I think so. Maybe."

"Jim, what is that something. What is trying to get out? Released. What is it that has been laying dormant all these years that your sexy, intelligent wife, is releasing for you? Can you tell me?"

"I...I think it is ...um...the desire...a desire to make Tera happy. Maybe, to serve her needs in a more complete way."

"And this excites you doesn't it? Turns you on sexually?"

"It does."

"Talking about serving Tera. Letting her guide and instruct you. Sometimes even dominate you. Does it make you excited to think about that? Your beautiful wife towering over you, or maybe sitting regally in a chair ordering you about. Is this the sexy that you have been thinking about. Where Tera is in charge. Complete charge?"

"Very much so."

The tension was building to a level Jim never anticipated when the conversation began as it seemed to seamlessly evolve that he didn't notice it. Alexa was even surprised at how quickly the psychological components surfaced. How easy it was to unleash the torment in Jim and set a foundation for a new and more enlightened way of looking at himself, and his wife, and whatever else might be around the corner.

Alexa let go of her pendant and brought her hand to her lap. She smiled at Jim and said their 20 minutes were up and 'wasn't that easy' and then asked him if he felt better.

Jim confirmed that, yeah, he was amazed at how quickly the time flew by and how much better he felt. He commented that it was like 'a cloud being lifted'. He thanked Alexa for her time and for being such a good listener.

The Psychologist smiled warmly and said she was only happy to help and that if Jim would like to sit down and talk again that she would be happy to be a good listener.

"One question, Alexa, should I tell Tera about...um...our conversation today or do you think it should be private?"

"Completely up to you, Jim, whatever makes you feel most comfortable."

They spent a few minutes discussing other topics as Alexa announced she needed to be pushing off as she had another appointment. Jim thanked her and walked her to the front door where they said there good bye's. Once she left Jim felt a bit lonely with the only remnant of the psychologist being a pleasant aroma of Alexa's body wash that he hadn't even noticed until she was gone.

Suddenly he felt a deeper loneliness that hadn't anything to do with Alexa. It was Tera. He missed Tera deeply. Instead of feeling anxiety about reuniting with her later tonight he was now looking forward to it. Yes, he was still uncertain about some things in the bedroom but this paled to his desire to see his beautiful wife. To be close to her. To here her voice.

12