All Comments on 'Changing Roles'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
You sound like a lady who knows what she wants!

Thank you for letting us share your plans for your man - it sounds as if you are going to have a fun time! You must tell us how it goes from her!

Welcome to Literotica, PamperedDiva, and please have four stars for a great first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start!

Ignore anon. There are people on here who have nothing better to do than read something of a genre they can't appreciate and then bitch about it. Loved your style and there is a lack of good female femdom writers here on Lit. Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you Misstress!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Great start!

"There are people on here who have nothing better to do than read something of a genre they can't appreciate and then bitch about it."

<P>

Ya mean unlike assholes who can't just comment on the story, they have to trash others for daring to have a different opinion? Talk about having nothing better to do. That REALLY applies to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

I look forward to reading your stories PamperedDiva. Ignore the hateful comments, they are from those who only hate themselves for getting so horny reading femdom erotica. If they were a little more honest about themselves, they'd learn to love dominant women like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fine Introduction

It seems like you've stumbled upon something that is going to please you and your su-hubby LOL.. I look forward to continued updates on our progress. :-)

Daryl8122Daryl8122about 10 years ago
Aren't we all a bit tethered...

I like the idea of the forced pussy lappings. Mmmmm... We all love a woman with a voracious sexual appetite... and getting her off repeatedly. The pain and deprivation, well that I might have a harder time with. But it's your fantasy, not mine. I'll still keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*****

Loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When she came back?

He was gone. So were all his things. So was all the money in the bank and the investments. The credit cards were all cancelled and there was now a second loan on the home which left very little equity in it. She never heard from him again. She had to file for a divorce years later when she could afford it. She used abandonment. That's what happens when you play the bitch. You get fucked. You really do hate men don't you? But you're not very smart. Unbelievably droll story that made no sense whatsoever.

1 star

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
You have my attention

I would say your hubby is a lucky man.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
I do like femdom stories

to respond to various comments that you shouldn't read stories of subjects you don't like. BUT i want some sort of actual love and respect to be shown still, not the mindless abuse that many become. This wife clearly does not love or respect her husband, so it's just abuse. Not a turn on for me at all.

LittlebeauLittlebeauabout 5 years ago
Covered most of submissive desires

Lovedd it! Was a tad bit short but covered almost all of a submissive exciting desires.

Humilating things we get excited about. Her expressing her authority, often. Queening our lover. Punishment and restitution. Seemed to have slight undertone of introducing him into his feminine side with pink hearts on her paddle, to leave pink hearts on his cheeks, doing housework for her, taking her sexual pleasures from him than stopping, all toward changing rolls making him the wife.

Please write more about extending their roll reversal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She is a lazy slug

What is it with these stories about selfish women who think a man is there just to serve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply divorce her. Why be married to a cunt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous