All Comments on 'Changing Room Prank Ch. 06'

by Littleblackdress54

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great chapter

Cant wait for the next one :)

Josh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Im sorry but but alice/ethan both overreact with the whole greg situation and its all up and down and makes it less believable but overwise the story is great i personally want to see more of alice and kenny and for kenny to realise that ethan and alice are the same person and to bend her over and fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see the next chapter. Do what u want with the story. It's amazing. I fall in love with Mark more and more. I disagree that Alice overreacted. Do as you please it's great can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So much yes!

So far this story is nothing short of amazingI seriously can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work:-)

sincerely J

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pig

Greg is being a male pig. I understand how Alice feels she is a woman and wants to feel like one. I hope Greg can learn this for him and Alice. Love your work. Tom/Tami

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good storie.

I'm left with needing more. Please continue writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

Please I need more of this. Why is there no more? I need closure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We need more chapters!!!

I love this story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please keep writing, you gave to finish the story about Kenny, tho I think he knows about Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Story Must Continue

I've just read each chapter this evening and find myself identifying with each of the characters. They are so very well written and I like this chapter and the transformation in Mark, identifying with Alice as Alice, the best yet!

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

I love how this is more of a "young trans-girl" coming of age story rather than the normal crap that is posted here. Would love to see more of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story but weird that Greg treated her nicely at first then Mark became the nice guy.

It just seemed as if they had a total personality swap. Btw, would love to read about Mark and Alice having some more naughty fun in the future, maybe with Alice being a cheerleader now. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Knew it

Just like a slut as soon as she becomes a cheerleader Alice only wants the asshole football player. Such a disappointing ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sexy

I love Alice's exploration of her womanhood. I felt a little bad for Greg but he was acting like an asshole. Now Mark and Alice get to be the perfect high school couple: a jock and a cheerleader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The rest of the story....

Would love to know why Greg turned from gentleman to jerk.

It was nice that Mark started to see Alice GS Ethan.

I think Kenny knows.....

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

I'm really loving this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I actually liked Greg. Maybe he was tired and fruity. I still see him as the nice guy. He liked Ethan for who he was and didn't drift off, acting like they're separate people. Maybe Greg was frustrated because of how Ethan confused him and just needed to let it out. Mark isn't any better, he also used Ethan as a hole he could just fuck plenty of times. But Ethan thinks otherwise with Greg. Confusing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I liked Ethan/Alice. It would have been fun to follow them for a few more episodes. The early chapters are a little stronger, as the story progresses I thought the scenarios enjoyable but the way Mark and Greg changed not as well developed as it could have been. Same way I felt there was some ambiguity between Kenny and Alice.

mic1980devmic1980devover 1 year ago

love it, hope alice comes together with mark, and let sometimes in threesomes let kenny and greg fuck her

but love the tricking into trying the women outfit the best, please more pranks dares tricking blackmail in women chlothes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like how Alice treats Greg. He was always nice and return all the favors way before Mark. Now he is one ruining all good moments. So don't like this when Mark even has a girlfriend, like WTH. Greg got hurt b/c in the shower he realized Alice cared and wanted Mark more. So typical, always show women falling more for the one who mistreated us and that is not right. Then playing with Kenny this is a good read but messy. Greg deserves better, I can't believe she feel all Greg want is sex when she just said that was all Mark wanted and that Greg cared. This is bull.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Mark was in the closet, Greg was out of the closet, Kenny was in denial, ethan/Alice is a bitch. 5/5 till the end. 3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly this is getting irritating. At first Mark was a douche and Greg was sweet and now Mark is sweet and Greg is being portrayed as a douche? Also I HATE the way Alice/Ethan talks about Greg. HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG, he's been nothing but kind and gentle and eager to be with Ethan AND Alice and this how he's treated? It's honestly annoying me and taking all pleasure and joy from the story. What the actual F×CK?

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Lovely story 😊 you got me all hot and wet .. I just had to rub and rub and ride my dildo until I came and came and my pussy was dribbling as I shook ..

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock9 months ago

Next chapter please!

Lexi_GeeLexi_Gee10 days ago

What a wonderful series! I am enjoying it so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous