Changing Room Prank Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, when's he getting here?"

"What? Don't you want it to be just us?"

"I mean, if that's what you want, but don't you remember how much fun we had that last time all three of us were together? I miss that."

"If that's what you want." I told Greg where we were and who I was with, then Mark and I went into the shower together.

He turned on the water and started rubbing soap over his body, but I took the soap from him and rubbed up and down his body for him. He pulled me in closer to him by pulling my back in. Our cocks touched, and then Mark leaned in for a kiss. I put my hand on his neck and pulled him down to me. Mark knew what I liked and he delivered. I brought my hands down to his hips, then slowly rubbed his hips, moving closer and closer to his cock.

I grabbed it in my hands, and then did what I always did. I got down on my knees in front of Mark and gave him the best blowjob I could. Mark leaned back against the wall, and let out a groan. I sucked his massive thing with more than vigor than before. It had been two weeks since I had sucked my last cock. Mark ran his fingers through my hair, the way I knew he loved. Mark held my head in his big hands and just looked down blissfully at me. I had only begun getting into a good rhythm but Mark pulled out. I followed where his cock went and eagerly went to get back it into my mouth, but Mark put his hand on my head.

"I want to cum inside your ass," was all he said. He picked me up and kissed me again. Once we broke the kiss I turned around, put my hands on the wall and stuck my ass out for Mark.

I turned my head back and gave him the "I'm ready" look.

"Wow, you are really eager for it today. What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know. I just need to have you in me now. I've been waiting too long for this." Mark slipped a soapy finger into my ass and wiggled it around a bit. My dick responded by producing a pearl of cum that held onto the tip. I moaned like a high school girl should, and then asked Mark for more. He eased in another finger, and pushed deeper inside me. I thrust my head back, and rocked my ass against his fingers. I rocked around in a circle, and Mark brought his other hand to give me a reach-around.

"Alice, you're practically leaking!" I actually thought I had been. With every thrust, Mark made me cum a little bit more, but not like man cums. Cum dripped onto the floor intermittently. "I haven't even touched your cock yet, though."

"No, but you've been hitting all the right spots, honey. God, it feels so good, don't stop."

Mark carefully fingered me while I moaned, then I heard a familiar voice from the entrance.

"Mark, Ethan, are you guys in here?" 'Greg,' I thought. Another moment he was ruining.

"Yeah we'll be right there." Mark called out. And then, to me, "Why doesn't he call you Alice?" I widened my eyes to say "I know, right?" So it wasn't just me. If Mark could understand it, why couldn't Greg?

Mark pulled his fingers out and walked out without any shame into the center of the locker room. I followed behind him, holding his arm tightly like a young girl held her father before the first day of school. Greg had seen me naked many times before, but I didn't feel very comfortable with it this time.

"Hey, Ethan, good to see you changed your mind." His enthusiasm for me was emphasized by the raging boner in his pants he greeted me with when he hugged me. "So you're all warmed up, then? You want to get to it?" Greg gave my shoulders a little push down. 'Men can be such pigs,' I thought to myself as I dropped to my knees for him. I didn't even know why I agreed to it anyway. I went down on him with less than half the passion I felt when I was with Mark. I locked eyes with Mark who was standing to the side and witnessed all this happen. His eyes were full of concern and he slowly walked around Greg. I thought my sucking him would please Mark, but it didn't, so I pulled off.

"Mark and I were just taking a shower together, we're going to resume now and you can join us if you'd like." I said as I stood and walked over to Mark.

"Sure, give me one minute."

Mark and I walked back to the showers together. He read my face and realized what was wrong now. "I'm sorry, Alice, I just was thinking about last time. I didn't know... " I cut Mark off with a soft half-hearted reassurance that it would be fine. I put my hands on his shoulders again and Mark pulled me into the air with delight. I was whisked off my feet. My legs wrapped around Mark's back and the arms hugged tightly to him. Mark took hold of his cock in one hand and guided it to my hole. I loosened my grip and slowly slipped down his wet torso onto his cock. As I went down further on it, my groans got louder and louder and I started releasing cum again too. Once I reached the base, Mark put his hands beneath my arms and rocked up and down. I held tightly onto his back and helped him by bouncing on his dick with his rhythm. With his giant arms holding me and his cock keeping me in place, I felt closer and safer to Mark than I ever had with anyone. I nuzzled his neck and moaned softly into his chest. He was my protector, my lover and I was his. At that instance it became clear to me that I needed nobody else.

Then Greg walked in. "Whoa, guys, wait for me." I turned my head and saw him leaning against the wall while he jerked off behind us. 'Is that all you do, Greg? Ruin perfect moments?' Mark turned around as he lifted me off his cock. I let out a "pop" of disappointment when his cock finally came all the way out.

"How are we going to do this?" Mark asked, eager to carry on. "How about we just take turns?" Though it wasn't really what I wanted to do, Mark had come up with a decent plan considering the circumstances. I wanted to love this, but now it felt so forced and ordained. We all did what Mark said and I started suck Mark again, until Greg poked me with his cock. I latched on and began to suck while Mark grazed his hand all over my soft and smooth skin. I felt his thighs and ran my fingers along his balls, which prompted a satisfied sigh from Mark. I sucked Greg's cock with as much effort as before, but I did want to him to finish soon, so I picked it up a bit.

Greg could tell I wasn't giving it my all as usual, so he gave me a little encouragement. He pulled out his cock and slapped me with and said "Suck it like you mean it, bitch," The words were ones I used to love, but when Greg said them now, they only hurt.

"Relax, Greg, we've got all night," said Mark in my defense. The conversation ended there and all that could be heard was slurping and the slapping of balls on my chin. As usual, I was dripping cum on the floor, but Mark was the only one who noticed.

Greg continued with his violent attack on my mouth, and I left out an audible gag, loud enough for Mark to hear. I gagged again, and this time the siren was heard and my hero came back. "Greg, stop it, she's going to choke."

"Fuck it, I'm about to cum down his throat." Mark pushed Greg off.

"Can't you tell you're hurting her?" Mark went to push Greg again, but lost his footing on the slippery shower floor. Mark fell and took Greg with him. Greg fell on top of Mark now as Mark struggled to pull his slippery body out from under Greg.

Greg looked down into Mark's eyes, and Mark noticed. Greg paused, and then before Mark could say no, went in for a deep long kiss. Mark however was not pleased and shoved Greg aside. During all this, Mark had softened a bit, but Greg was still rock hard.

"Dude, relax, all right? It's just a kiss," Greg reasoned.

"Yeah, but it's you. It's just weird."

"Why? You are fucking with two guys in the men's locker room; it's not going to get any weirder."

"What are you saying, Greg?" I added. Insulted, I got up to stand my ground, with the support of Mark. "You don't get it at all, Greg; I'm not just some hole you can fuck!"

"I'm not saying that at all, but right now that's what we're all doing. I don't know what was wrong about what I just did considering what we're doing now."

"You just don't get it." I mumbled.

"I think you should leave," said Mark.

Greg stammered, then closed his mouth appropriately and left.

Mark put his arm around me and kissed my head.

"Thanks for that, Mark, but I don't think we can do this anymore."

"I know what you mean. I'm not really feeling it anymore either." Mark returned with a towel and helped me dry off. He gave me my clothes and helped me get dressed. For the first time someone saw me transition. Even though I considered it to be a mental state, the clothes and make up changed me into the girl I saw in me.

When we left the building, I mentioned to Mark that my parents weren't home and I didn't want to be alone tonight. Mark was bright enough to accept the offer.

Once we got home, I took out some leftovers for us and found a movie on TV. I pulled a blanket down and snuggled up to Mark. It wasn't long before we lost all interest in the movie. I pulled my legs up and tucked my feet into the couch. I leaned into Mark as he put his arm around my back and rubbed my thigh. Soon I got a restless and put my head down in Mark's lap. Mark dragged his hand up and down my back while I pulled down the zipper of his pants. I pulled the flap apart and gave his cock a firm stroke through his underwear. I traced the outline and then reached the waist band which I pulled down. Mark kept his hand on my bag but also found his hand slipping further and further. Then his hand slipped into my panties and squeezed my ass cheek.

"God Alice, I can't believe you kept this from me all these years." He squeezed and prodded and pulled my ass closer to him. I pulled my knees under me and pointed out my ass. Here I was on my knees in front of Mark again. I wish I could do this every Friday night. As I began to suck his cock for the third time tonight, he explored my ass. He pulled down my panties and my cock flopped out. Again I was leaking from being able to suck Mark and having him touch my body. Mark ran his finger along my crack and teased me before giving a salivated finger to my ass. "You're tight Alice, I think I'll have to loosen you up first." With that Mark grabbed both my hips and lifted my ass to his face. He plunged in and began eating me out while my sack bounced against his chin. While he swung my legs around his head I never let go of his cock, despite being literally head over heels. My legs dangled over the back of the couch while I tongued his cock and held myself stable by putting my hands on Mark's thighs.

The feeling of Mark tonguing my hole was a new one. I was in love though. It felt fresh and like nothing I had ever had done to me. It became harder and harder to suck him as his tongue was causing me to lose focus. I felt the cum just dripping out of me onto Mark's chest at this point. Mark took this as a sign of encouragement and went even harder when the first drop on cum hit is chest. He kept it up for long enough as the pleasure became too much. I gasped, then wrapped my thighs around his head and held on for life while I exploded over his chest over an earth shattering orgasm. This was the craziest position and technique I'd ever used and I loved it, and I didn't even touch my cock once. Exploded was the wrong word use in fact. It was as if the valve had been opened and my balls completely emptied themselves onto Mark's chest and rolled down onto his stomach. I was gagged on his cock but managed to say "Don't stop" back to him. He kept eating until another two long ropes of creamy cum spilled down. I was exhausted but still completely horny, but Mark couldn't take it anymore. He lifted my legs back of his shoulders and lay me down on the couch. I fell on my back and laid my head across his legs. I looked beyond his dripping cock and into his eyes. We locked eyes then I giggled.

"Sorry for the mess honey, and about your shirt." I said.

"I don't even care about that, I just want to know, how did you do that?"

"What? Cum like that?"

"Yeah, without even touching it." He asked. He was confused and apparently didn't know it was possible.

"That was you! You were amazing honey; you gave me the best orgasm of my life!"

"Well you're welcome then. I guess you're done then."

"Not even close, what are we going to do about this?" I asked as I wrapped my thin painted fingers around his thick, pulsating cock."

"You can finish it off when you're ready sweety."

"No Mark, I can take care of this the right way. Let's finish what we started earlier today." I gave it a couple more jerks and a kiss, then pulled myself up on Mark's shoulders and sat on his lap with his cock and my little dick in front of us. "Ready?" I asked.

"Go for it," He kissed me deep and then brought his hands down to my ass again. He lifted my to my knees, hovering above his lap. I scooted up on my knees then relaxed. My hole went down to his cock like a magnet, as it slipped it gracefully. Despite Mark's efforts, it still stretched me a bit went he went in. I moaned out in a mix of temporary pleasure and pain. Mark brought me in and hugged me close as he slowly slipped in. He pulled me in so close that my dick was pushed up against his stomach, and grinded into it.

I wrapped around Mark and held on as he took me on a ride. Once he was completely inside. He wrapped around my back again and pulled me up and down on his cock. I nuzzled his neck and licking him all over while I gave him a nice sized hickey on his neck. Mark just threw his head back into the couch cushion and kept his strong thighs pumping his cock deep inside me.

Neither of us would last long after the day we had both had. As Mark poked deeper and harder inside me and got faster and faster, so did my little dick as it was being pressed between our two bodies. We were both extremely close. Then Mark pulled me in tightly and pulled me down as hard as he could on his cock. It was thrust deep inside me causing my dick to react as well. We then came in unison as we both tried to outdo the other with our orgasms. Mark scrunched up his face while I dropped my jaw and head and dug into his shoulder. The cum shot of me like Marks did because I was receiving plenty of stimulation from the lube of my cum on Mark's stomach and the rough sex. We held that position but kept making out. Both of us knew we could live for lifetime and never experience that again.

Mark lay down on the couch and I pulled off his cock. The cum began to leak again but I just pulled up my panties to cap it. I wrapped my legs around Mark's right leg and threw my left over his shoulder. I nuzzled back into his neck and smiled. Mark passed out unsurprisingly considering what he had been through. I only wanted the moment to last a little longer, but ended up falling asleep there with our cum still hot on each other's bodies.

12