Changing Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, are you going to be long?" Holly's voice floated up into the spare room. I hadn't noticed the time.

"I'll be straight down," I shouted, disgusted with myself for spying on two colleagues.

'Mmmwah', a great big sloppy kiss right on my lips. Holly hugged me. "I really miss you when you work so late," she said, with a look on her face that told me her greeting was genuine.

"I miss our time together too." Sometimes we went for walks, just to nowhere special and back again. There we could hold hands or with Holly linked in to my arm; in that way she could slow me to her walking speed. Sometimes we'd look for shy birds in the hedgerows, maybe blue tits or chaffinches or a goldfinch which rarely came to our bird table. We might hear a cuckoo or the tapping of a woodpecker. We would stand still, ears straining to learn where the noise came from. On such walks we became closer, our love a spiritual one. Sometimes Holly would stop and kiss me without risk of her mum seeing, sometimes she would stop, urgently needing to pee after drinking too much fizzy pop, or cups of tea. I stood guard lest anyone should come by, often near enough to see Holly's amply rounded butt bounce up and down.

"Daddy, you weren't looking were you?" a teasing jibe, knowing full well I had done.

I would become hard, a combination of the intimacy of holding hands, a prolonged kiss and a sneaky peek of her bobbing, naked butt.

"Daddy!" she admonished, realising I was in a dream world, "Hello, anyone at home?"

All at once I was back with her in the lounge, embarrassed that my mind had wandered and embarrassed that my thoughts had made me stiffen again. I went through to the fridge, took out two cans and gave one to Holly. We sat on the armchair, Holly on my lap.

"Sooooo, daddy, what is it you've been working so hard on?"

"Sorry, I can't to you much, except to say my project is going live very soon."

"Is it to do with all the clothes you sell?"

"Yes, but I can't tell you what. As soon as it goes live I'll tell you."

The mixed perfumes of hair, body spray and dabs on her pulse points smelled good; real good. Now a young woman, my little girl had grown up way too fast. We had photos, we had memories. Time had passed so quickly.

"OK, daddy, can we cuddle?"

"We can kiss too, mum isn't here."

Holly turned, kissed me full on the lips. Without speaking, my lips insisted that we kiss more deeply.

My little grown-up girl pulled away. "Daddy, not like that. Mum doesn't even like my boyfriends doing that. She tells me ..."

Her voice tailed off. I got the idea she was confused. Rachel was overriding her natural instincts. Holly would soon become averse to real sexual intimacy.

We both took a long drink from the lager cans.

We cuddled some more. The infused perfumes and the natural hidden pheromones in her body odour combined together. Despite my best intentions I felt myself harden again.

"Daddy, no!" Holly was most emphatic. "Mum says that's wrong."

"Is mum here? Will she know?"

"No, I guess not."

"I told you. My body can't control it. You're precious, beautiful and I love you lots. My body is just telling you so. Can't you understand?"

We took another drink from the cans, emptying both. I fetched two more. The tension had made my mouth dry. I needed the drink. I guess Holly did too, for she drank freely from the second can.

Holly relaxed again. My hand was already on her side. There was a tiny fraction of an inch of material between my hand and her bare skin. I moved my hand slowly and gently, brushing the cotton against her. She giggled, partly from the tickling sensation and partly from the alcohol. Unlike many her age, Holly didn't drink much. Mum's influence again ... 'boys will take advantage of you.'

"Daddy, that tickles."

"Sorry sweetheart. I wasn't thinking."

"It's OK. If you do it slowly it's quite relaxing. Don't tickle me fast though. If I start laughing I'll get hiccups."

"OK."

Holly leaned forward and drained the second can of lager. Mine was almost empty. Without asking, Holly got two more.

"Don't worry. If mum asks then you tell her I just had one." She passed me one can and popped the seal on the second, taking a large swig."

"Holly! Do you think that's wise. You don't want to be drunk when mum gets back."

"It helps me chill, " she answered, "And I'm enjoying my evening with my daddy. I don't get to do that very often. Anyway, it will help you chill too and take your mind off work." She flopped, rather than sat, on my lap, taking my arm and placing my hand on her side, where I'd just been tickling. She kissed me then lay back, giggling because I was still hard. "Daddy" she said, emphasising, drawing out the word and wagging a finger. "That's naughty."

"Nothing I can do, I'm afraid. We can watch telly if you wish."

Holly didn't reply, leaned forward and took another big swig."

"That's your last can," I said. "You're getting tipsy already."

"And you're getting bossy!" She wagged a finger at me again then slumped back, again putting my hand on her side."

"I could take advantage of you," I cautioned, slipping my hand under her shirt, touching her bare skin."

"Well, thass OK because you're my favourite daddy." I noticed the slurring in her voice. Too much lager too quickly. Did I just hear her right?

I began to slowly move my hand up and down her side. Holly said nothing, just lay back with her eyes closed.

"I need a piss, don't go away." Piss wasn't a word I'd ever heard from Holly. She got awkwardly up and went upstairs to the bathroom. When she returned she resumed a flopped out pose on my lap, moving my hand this time to under her shirt. I resumed the tickling.

Now my hand wasn't obstructed by a bra; she'd taken it off. Taking that as acceptance from her, or maybe an unspoken request, I lazily let my hand roam over previously unexplored skin, tenderly caressing the side of her tit. This must have gone on for half an hour at least, Holly laid, limp and relaxed partly on my lap and partly supported by the large armchair. I was simply stroking her tit, over to her armpit, back down the side of her tit, underneath then over the peak of her tit brushing her nipple on the way. Her nipple was stood out, proud, erect, stiffened by the arousal of its nerves. Holly wasn't blessed with large breasts, indeed they were barely medium sized, but neither too were they tiny. Over the years I'd seldom seen them, even a glimpse of her inadequate cleavage was rare indeed. Rachel had spoken and she had spoken very often.

"Mmmm, daddy," she murmured, eyelids now heavy from the alcohol, "A little faster please." I did as she asked and she sighed deeply. I still hadn't seen her breasts and I wasn't going to force it now.

I suddenly heard the front door Yale latch. Time had rushed by and Rachel was home. By the time the door opened Holly was off my lap with her cotton shirt straightened. I was still hard, but with thoughts of Rachel spying it the evidence quickly subsided. This wasn't the same for the 6 lager cans and Rachel missed nothing.

"Sorry," I said before the accusations began, "We've been talking about my work, Holly's work, what I've missed whole I've been working and other bits of gossip."

"So Holly's had 3? I hope she's not seeing any boys tonight."

"I had 4, I've had a rough day," I lied, "Holly's been trying to cheer me up." ('And not in the way you might think,' I omitted to say.)

Thankfully nothing more was said.

"I've still some things to check," I said. "It won't take me long."

I went up to my small office. Holly was laid on her bed.

"That was a near thing," I said, Holly agreed. "Why tonight?" I continued.

Holly had tears in her eyes. "It's mum, I hardly get to kiss you on the cheek. I daren't wear my pj's around you, I daren't wear a short skirt but she makes a comment, neither a low cut top. Hell, she even made a dig you were perving when I wore my bikini on holiday."

I sympathised, "She's just over protective."

'It's that damned Women's Institute meeting,' I thought, 'All jam and Jerusalem indeed. That prudish 'men are devils' brigade. I'd heard that several of their husbands hardly got to see bare skin. If they fucked at all it was wham bam in the dark, roll over and go to sleep. If the wives took a whole box of aspirin they'd still 'have a headache' and tough shit you perverted husband, your luck is out.'

"I love you daddy. I want to kiss you sometimes, I want to kiss you properly, I want you to touch me occasionally. I've wanted to tell you for so long it just hurts. Tonight I guess it all came to a head. I needed the drink to get over the guilt of going against mum's rules." She paused a long while, wiping away tears. "It felt wonderful when you touched my breasts and I still feel it now inside me."

I knew, or at least I thought I knew exactly the feeling she had inside. Maybe I didn't, maybe girls had different sexual feelings to men. I know how I'd fix it for sure.

"I'm sorry. I've still some work to do on my laptop. I'm sure you can, well, can't you fix those feelings?"

"DADDY! That's private!"

"So you don't ...?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"How about I get you started."

"No, you're not going to watch."

"Oh so you will fix it?"

"I don't know. I felt like I could have before, when you were gently tickling me."

Inappropriate fondling was on my mind, but my daughter had made it abundantly clear she wanted it.

"So would it help if I tickled you just enough to get you started?"

"DADDY! NO!"

"But you allowed me to do it downstairs and you enjoyed it. I won't look at what your hand is doing, I promise."

"I'm not sure."

"So try it and see. If it's not better than usual just tell me to sod off."

"Promise you won't look?"

"I love you. I want you to trust me. Mum will never know. I promise I won't look." Afterwards you can tell me how much better it feels. I won't even look at your tits."

"OK."

Trying very hard not to lift Holly's cotton shirt, I started to gently tickle her sides. After a few strokes I gradually moved up to her breasts, repeating the patterns like before. Holly's hands moved downwards. I sensed she lifted her hips to free her panties and pushed them down as far as she could.

"Shit!"

"Sorry?"

"I can't get them right down. You're in the way."

"Help you if I shut my eyes?" I sensed her arousal had kicked in.

"Yes, OK."

I kept to my promise. All I had to do was move and she could have done it herself, but I'd asked and she'd agreed. With my eyes closed and helping her she kicked the panties off, on to the carpet. I returned to tickling. I was rock solid.

I felt Holly's butt rise as she pulled her skirt right up. Had I been looking I would have seen her pussy. Her fingers found her pleasure spot.

"My nipple, daddy. Both if you can."

I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or her arousal talking. Her fingers were busy, but gently busy. "I can't," I said, "Without lifting your shirt."

"Daddy, as you said it feels real good. I don't care if you see my tits, just do it."

I unbuttoned her shirt and folded the two halves back. Holly had beautiful breasts, definitely not cleavage quality but adequately arousing. With every stroke of my fingers across her two proud nipples my cock stiffened even more.

Holly's breathing deepened, sometimes coming in gasps. Her eyes closed as she concentrated, my tickling fingers working their hardest.

"Oh fuck!" Holly's body tensed then relaxed several times in quick succession, she shivered head to toe, she gasped desperately for air. A wild orgasm ripped though her. Her eyes remained shut tight.

I got up, for my work was done. Certain that Holly was concentrating on the feelings inside her, eyes shut tight, I glanced swiftly to where her fingers still remained, moving slowly but still seeking a replay. I left her to enjoy those blissful sensations.

Switching on my laptop I clicked immediately on the tiny app that could do so much and then on the test website. I knew Julie's user name and my laptop now bypassed her password. Almost three hours had passed since I set her up on the testing site and I thought she'd likely have tired of the novelty of her own private changing room.

Far from it. She seemed absorbed, maybe enchanted with the idea. She was in the lingerie section, albeit a slimmed down one and her boyfriend (I assumed) was stood behind her. Once she had adopted the same pose as the original photographed model, her face, arms, legs, body were superimposed. [OK, I suppose anyone just reading this might think it's difficult to do but it's easy to pick up]. In effect she was now the model.

Her boyfriend seemed very happy, seeing his young lady in sexy underwear, however as soon as she pressed the key for the next sample her lingerie disappeared. She too appeared butt naked until she'd dragged the new images over. Of course, she could have left her own underwear on, and probably did for the first few, but I'd warned her about any of her clothes clashing with the sample.

Naked? I'd never planned that. This was a second bonus, the buyer simply following what she'd have done in a real changing cubicle. This could be real fun.

Oh, and Holly was fast asleep when I'd finished in my office. I peeked in and she was laid on top of the duvet, both shirt buttoned and skirt pulled decently down. Her panties and bra were on the carpet. I picked them up, briefly put them to my nose and inhaled deeply. I would have to wait a long time before I could get to touching the source of that intoxicating panty odour. The following morning I apologised for my behaviour before Holly set off for work.

Holly just smiled. "I came three times," she said. "And there's no need to apologise for that. I love you daddy."

---

We rolled out an across-the-range sample launch to a select few of our regular customers. Naturally we didn't store video clips or photos unless the customer wanted to. These would be encrypted.

We offered a 20% discount to our participating customers and asked them to complete a feedback questionnaire: the feedback was fantastic.

Move on a month and 50% of our clothing ranges could be viewed at home in this way. Still the feedback was very encouraging and, OK, there were one or two niggles about privacy when it came to swimwear and lingerie. There was always the option of not using the online changing room, so I suppose only the confident females used it. Steve had sourced a very sexy range of lingerie, the kind usually only available at specialist stores. He insisted though that only registered customers who had a credit card would be able to view them online and try them in our virtual changing room. He didn't want the company image to be destroyed by any bad press publicity.

By the end of the year I'd sorted minor bugs and the whole website had the option built in. We went fully live. It was a revolutionary idea, the coding was patented and my sizable bonus made the whole project worthwhile. The 'not suitable' and 'changed my mind' returns dropped by 80%. Everyone was happy.

--

Purely by chance, one of the Sunday newspaper supplements carried an article about covert and subliminal messaging. Mind control or hypnotic suggestion had always been a real turn on for me. Although I don't care for drugging or alien abduction and brainwashing fiction, getting some woman to strip naked just by a magical sequence of words is fascinating and highly arousing. There's no doubt at all that it works too, if you're clever enough to learn how to do it.

Holly often visited my company's website before the changes, mostly for ideas, but preferred going onto town. As I said earlier, girls like to try clothes on and, with the limit of 3 items per person in the changing rooms, she shops with her friends. They then swap with each other. You get the gist.

When Rachel wasn't around Holly sometimes used her charm to beg £10 off me, but those times were few. Even after that special evening, Rachel's remarks had still been in Holly's mind but Holly and I were at one. She loved me as much as any daughter could love her daddy and I loved her. The problem was that Holly had been indoctrinated for several years.

I could dream though. I could fantasise about being a fly on the wall of one of those changing rooms, seeing not just Holly but a friend too. I needed to rid Holly's brain of the sexual poison her mother had persistently pumped in.

And thereby evolved an idea. I knew the virtual changing room system by heart. I also knew a flaw which could link someone on the same WiFi network into the virtual cubicle view. It was a bug in the program that I hadn't had need to weed out, because it was highly unlikely that anyone could chance upon the way to do it. In other words, any time Holly's laptop was logged in to the company website I could see her and most of the room she was in. I could also (unless she changed her customer username) view her if she was at a friend's house using the virtual changing room and that opened a huge field of opportunity.

I spent several weeks learning about covert hypnosis and subliminal suggestion. I tried sending messages to Holly's laptop, simple things at first like 'you're thirsty, you need a drink, wear your yellow sweatshirt, go to the bathroom'. These messages would flash on and off very quickly on her laptop screen, far too quickly for her to notice. Then I tried using a PC audio mixer to embed sub aural messages in the tracks she listened to most - simple messages at first then something like 'ask daddy if he wants to go for a walk' and 'relax for daddy' . The results were hit and miss at first but surprisingly they started to work. Then, and this was really risky, every time she opened my company's virtual changing room website I combined visual and sub-audible subliminal messages together ... 'relax for daddy' and 'relax and listen to daddy and feel good.'

My first desire was to counter Rachel's anti-sexual conditioning. I had to be patient and very slowly, a little at a time, it started to work. One evening, Mrs Killsexdead crusader (aka Rachel) was at a meeting with another cut-off-their-balls group at a local church.

Holly brought over a couple of cans.

"Daddy, can we talk?"

"Sure, sweetheart, we can always talk."

"You know, a few months ago when you were working a lot of extra hours ... and I'd had a few cans ... and you, sort-of, started tickling me ... and it was real nice, just the two of us ... and I've always loved you, but not in that kind of way that mum doesn't like ... and you loved me the same?"

From the way Holly was talking she was struggling to say what she wanted to say. I let her do the talking.

"Yes, I remember. And I still love you; always have, always will."

"Well I think it's unfair what mum says and I've been thinking a lot just lately. It's unfair to you and it's unfair to me because you were really gentle. Afterwards you kept your word and didn't look when ... Oh, I'm sorry I'm not making much sense am I?"

"You're doing fine. Do you mean after mum came home, in your room?"

"Yes. I was determined to defy mum. You kept your word and it felt fantastic."

"So it was worth defying mum?"

"Yes."

"But you never tried it again."

"Mum kept warning me. She said I shouldn't have had 2 cans when she wasn't here."

I guessed the implication. "But you've just got us both a beer!"

Holly came and sat on my lap, exactly the same as that last time.

"I want to relax and I want you to help me, please."

Their was an urgent stirring in my groin. Mrs Do-good and I hadn't had sex for several months following an argument regarding me ogling my daughter.