Changing Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly kissed me in a way that Rachel had never done. My hand automatically started to caress the same place as before. I suddenly had an idea - something I'd read. Would it work?

"You can relax for daddy then, let daddy soothe you."

"Mmmm, yes."

I opened the bottom buttons of Holly's office-wear blouse, reached around, gently caressing her side.

"You can always trust me, I'll never hurt you. Relax for me Holly."

"Mmmm, OK."

"Sshh don't talk. You have to learn you're safe with me and you can relax."

My voice dropped real low, like a lullaby I crooned years ago. My fingers were insistent, touching the places I now knew she liked. I pushed her soft bra fabric upwards, lightly stroking her tit and her nipple.

I tried to remember what I'd read. I got the gist but improvised a little. All I wanted was to override what my wife had told her. Holly had her eyes shut, snuggled up and loose limbed. "Relax, deeply."

To be honest it was a feeble attempt, or at least I thought so - Holly just seemed to be asleep. She woke up a few minutes later and I got the idea she'd just been tired.

"Sorry daddy, I guess I was tired." She yawned and stretched, "Wow I feel like I've been asleep for ages."

"But you're OK now?"

"Yes, I'm buzzing. I thought you were going to tickle me."

"Why don't we go to your room like before."

"Sounds good to me."

Without asking, Holly undid the rest of the buttons and discarded her blouse swiftly followed by her bra. She sat on her bed allowing me to fully see her breasts. I just couldn't remember when I'd last seen them and I realised I'd misjudged them completely. Holly, rather than shyly covering them, let me take in their shape and texture. They looked and felt firm, pleasing to the touch, round like an orange and standing proud from her chest. She looked fully alive after her short sleep, smiling at me with a new confidence. When she lay down, the lightest touches on her sides and breasts brought her much pleasure.

"Last time I was here with you I said I'd get you started and you could finish. Would you like to do that now?"

"Last time," Holly rightly answered, "You almost brought me off downstairs."

"So I take my time?"

"Doh! Do you want to me to spell it out?"

"OK, OK." Somehow there was a change in Holly's attitude. Previously she dare not flutter an eyelid at me or Rachel would have gone mental. I got the feeling Holly would have liked much more from me, but dare not face her mother's wrath. Holly did have a couple of boyfriends though they never came to our house. Rachel would have stood them against the wall, threatening to shoot their balls off if they ever touched one of Holly's 'rude bits' - yes, rude bits was how Rachel termed anything that had any remote connection to sex.

What the fuck had my wife turned into? She needed a shrink. The moral do-gooders had warped her mind.

"Daddy! Hello?"

"Sorry sweetheart, I was in a world of my own."

"Your boobs look good enough to eat," I said, kissing each then flicking my tongue over her nipples.

Holly flinched. "Daddy!" but no reprimand. I went back to the gentle gliding of my fingers over her sensitive skin.

"Daddy, you know before, downstairs, you were talking to me, softly, soothing me, telling me to relax?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"It was nice, helped me focus. It was just as if nothing else mattered. And then it was like I was asleep, but not quite asleep. I could forget everything mum had said. Could you do it again?"

So my feeble attempt at getting through to her subconscious, her fucked up subconscious, hadn't been a total fail.

"Yes, if you liked it, sure."

I tried again, but I didn't want her in a trance. Soon after I stopped talking she opened her eyes, stretched and yawned. All the while I had been gently stroking her, topless, letting my fingers go where they wanted.

"So do you want to ...?" I said, leaving her to decide.

"I still don't want you to look, but yes I do want to. I feel horny as hell."

"Do you need any help?"

"Daddy! No."

After she shut her eyes I left her to finish. I would obey her rules.

Back downstairs I reflected on all that had happened. It was good to have some quiet time to myself, particularly when the house was seldom quiet. No telly, no radio and no yakity yak from Rachel meant just a short time of perfect peace. The peace was short lived as I realised I'd left Holly's bedroom door open. Now sat on my favourite armchair I could hear noises of pleasure coming from Holly's room.

"Oh, Ohhhh, yes, fucking yes. Come on, yes. Ohhhh."

The noises, which ranged from a gentle coaxing to shrieks of pure lust, went on for 30 seconds or so then died down. There would be a pause of several minutes before the next cycle of pure pleasure then finally the noises ceased. There were no noises, no movements, no creaks from Holly's bed for what, ten, fifteen minutes before I heard her come downstairs. She was wearing the unbuttoned blouse but not her bra. The expression on her face was like the cat that got the cream. She came over, leaned forward on kissed me full on the lips.

"When is mum due back? she asked."

I looked at my watch. "Not for an hour or so." This new group had unpredictable finishing times. I knew they had coffee and cake so presumably they shared their personal ideas about how to rid Britain of this awful disease called 'Sexual Excitement'. Kissing, I'd heard, was OK if done purely by couples in the privacy of their own homes. Lustful glances at semi-exposed breasts, the act of copulation, the exploitation of women coerced by large wads of cash to displaying their bodies in certain top shelf magazines and indeed the move towards smaller and smaller bikinis on beaches and sometimes in public swimming pools, these were on the banned list.

The whole caboodle reminded me of the efforts of Mary Whitehouse in the sixties whose group initially called themselves 'Clean Up National TV ' or C.U.N.T. as it was better known. The group eventually settled on 'Clean Up TV'.

Holly sat on my lap, exactly as before, lolled back against me. She had a look of sincere concern on her face.

"I'm sorry daddy. I was just thinking about my needs. I should have let you ... "

This was one of the many times Holly hadn't ended her sentence. Instead of finishing it she took my right hand and placed it at the very top of her inner thigh, the place my wife sometimes referred to as the devil's gift to mankind. It was God's wrath, she told me, that seeped out as blood for a few days every month, as curse on women.

Holly's secret playground was oozing wetness. "So you've got at least fifty minutes to make me cum again. Talk to me. Make me relax."

All the time I was coaxing Holly's nipples and her love bud to give up those lovely precious muscle contractions and nose to toe tingles I was hard, rock hard. She managed to cum another two times before zero hour approached and we thought it best to quit before the Newly Converted arrived back home.

Perhaps I had much more work to do before Holly turned her attention to giving my sex rod pleasure.

I could wait.

---

Sales figures were booming on the new website and many people were registering to use the changing room feature. There was still work to do, odd tweaks to the programming and compatibility issues.

Steve and the Board of directors took on the idea of trying to compete with Sexy Kitten and other alluring lingerie companies by offering very similar stock at cutthroat prices. I'm sure the sales team and photographers would have fun procuring and photographing the models to display our wares. From the moment the new site went live, all new photos were processed to ensure they worked well with the changing room software.

We were finding that our core customers' ages were rapidly lowering and in view of that our buyers sought out a Petite Range of clothes.

It was an audit that sussed out the coding which allowed me to break in to the webcam system.

"Terry," said Steve, calling me in to his office. "The company is doing really well with the changing room system, but the auditors tech team have pointed out a possible privacy breach. Can you explain?"

"Well, yes I can. I originally put it in for testing purposes, but we've had some problem with customers' home PC set-ups not working properly so I left it in. It's possibly some people using old browsers or even old PCs. We have to contact them at home, ask them to log in with their account name and number, then enter a password which only they know. I can remove the coding but we might lose that customer to a rival."

"Ah, good. I knew there would be a reason. Can I tell the tech auditors it's only in temporarily? As you say, only the customer knows the password, so none of the staff could peek round the changing room door, so to speak, and the customer does have the option to change their password."

What Steve didn't know was that I had a hack to get round the password. All I needed was an account number and a hit-and-miss guess as to when they'd be active on the website.

The sexy lingerie arrived sooner than I'd expected, some of the female office staff were having a real giggle. The Petites too, though at first it was only a small selection. We even had a sexy range for the petite ladies!

Luck hit me again. Most times when we had something new, the sales team offered a discount for a period of time. We had two targets: the Sexys and the Petites, both of which needed coding up on the website. Then there were Internet and Press promotions plus emails to our mailing list. I now knew a whole bunch of account numbers and I had the time to wait before I dared hack.

At home, meanwhile, things progressed backwards. She-who-forbids was on her mighty horse, trampling anything unholy underfoot. Holly and I cooled it so much we risked frostbite. To escape we went on several local walks, something Her Majesty hated. Our excuse was that the weather was good and we needed to relax and unwind but the real reason was to be together without Nanny babysitting us.

We walked hand in hand, smiling and chatting as if we were young lovers. One of was young, of course, and the other very much young at heart. Age didn't matter, neither did the family bond. We didn't fuck, no blowjobs, no cunny linguistics. On our walks we shared passionate kisses, we found hidden dens where we did nothing but share a special time together. Holly would entertain me flashing her breasts and occasionally her pussy.

I learned more about subliminals, sub-audibles and hypnosis, helping Holly's self-confidence and making it easier to ignore her mother's preaching. I had to realise though that Rachel's weird ideas came from others. If I could break the link, then I could break the poison.

One evening, Rachel and I got talking about the work I'd being doing. A big fan of clothes shopping, taking regular trips to stores in the town's two malls and a large outlet store, Rachel hadn't been at all interested in Internet shopping. She knew I'd been working on a virtual changing room but had shown no interest in my offer to demonstrate my company's offerings.

Holly had been happy, at my request, to demonstrate how the changing room worked and saved some videos. I persuaded Rachel, in one of her good moods to take a look.

"Hey, that's really good," Rachel admitted, watching Holly's choice of clothes. "How do you do that?" She didn't, couldn't notice the quick flashes of 'relax' pass over the screen, nor did she see 'take your time' or 'choose your clothes' or any of the other words repeated endlessly to captivate her attention.

"It's quite complicated but you can try it yourself," I said, "Holly thinks it's so relaxing to stay and watch the screen, so relaxing that sometimes you can't take your eyes off the screen. She says you can watch all night and the more you watch the more very relaxing it becomes.

"Can you show me how to use it?" said Rachel.

I demonstrated, showing her how to activate the changing room, drag and drop and resize the photo of the garment.

"If you stay here a while and watch carefully, you'll find you'll really relax and enjoy yourself.

Rachel let out a yawn. "Sorry, Terry. Can you just show me that again."

"No problem. You'll soon find you can't take your eyes away.

"Will Holly mind if I try on a few things? I mean, you've shown me how to use it. I won't stay on it long."

"I'm sure she won't mind mum relaxing for but your eyes will get sleepy and you will enjoy it so let me know if the screen makes you tired.

Two hours later and Rachel was yawning so much I thought I'd better intervene.

"But I've only tried a few things on."

"Yes, I know, but Holly needs to use her laptop. You can try again tomorrow."

For the next few days I loaded and reloaded texts into the subliminal routines. I added some of that unidentifiable muzak they pump into your ears while you're in the stores. I also added some sub-audibles and even gently whispering in her ear when she was fast asleep in bed.

The improvements in Rachel's attitude were slow to take effect, but we noticed a gradual improvement until the time she decided the WI and other meetings were not for her. She quit after a disagreement with their beliefs that men were put on this earth just to procreate and their ultimate intent in life was to impregnate as many women as possible, starting with pretty eighteen year old girls.

She was addicted to the system I'd created and modified for my own use and then, one autumn evening, she greeted me with a kiss as I arrived home from work.

"Sorry Terry, I haven't got much done today. Your website is so fascinating and I tried some of those naughty panties on." She smiled, "I could see my pubes!"

"Well," I said, my redundant soldier suddenly standing to attention, "We could fix that right now."

"TERRY!" she cried in mock alarm. She thought for a moment, "But while Holly is out, why not?"

Suddenly I was confused. What did I want the most? Rachel had been an absolute asshole but was recovering fast. Holly had admitted she'd wanted to be really close to me for a long while. Fucking her had never been mentioned but I'd love the chance to relive the times when Rachel had been tight and very responsive. I wanted to fuck Holly and I was going to fuck Holly, but it had to be when she was ready.

Part two to follow shortly