All Comments on 'Changing Time'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings back memories.

Our old school building had been reworked over the years and there was actually a supply closet that opened up to both the boys and girls locker rooms. Several times we would surprised the boys by coming into their locker room while they changed. After a while we go be they would simply open their door to the closet and wait for us. We got comfortable around each other and soon it was common place to be sitting talking to one guy when the guy n ft to him was stripping down for a shower. Eventually we were talked into joining the guys in the showers. My friend Maria and I used to shower with about a dozen boys all the time. She started to date Todd, and one day in the showers they began to soap each other. This soon led to them having sex in front of the rest of us. By the end of that school year myself, Maria and our friend Stacy were all enjoying sex in the showers with the guys. It was all good until Stacy got pregnant. She had to explain to her parents she had no idea who the father was and that it could be any one of a dozen different guys! Needless to say our exploits in the locker room were exposed and the doors were sealed. I miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Netball = Volleyball??

Good story, but please give us a glossary of key words. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For the Anon confused about netball

Netball is a completely messed up version of basketball. Imagine if someone got a description of basketball from a drunk non-English speaker with some terrible sketches of the court. For example, instead of having to dribble the ball and not being able to run with the ball, it changes to not being able to move your feet at all when you hold the ball.

That's basically what happened to invent netball and it became a girls version of basketball because of stupid reasons.

Jambo2014Jambo2014over 6 years ago
Hope there is a follow up

I enjoyed the story very much and hope you will follow on with another chapter taking the relationships to the next level.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 6 years ago
Netball

For the first Anon who asked - have you not heard of Google? :-)

For the Anon who replied - you have obviously never seen top level netball (international, or the Australian or New Zealand leagues), nor do you appear to know anything about the rules regarding movement of feet. Netball may have started as a derivative of basketball (it was called Outdoor Basketball up until the 1970s), but it is now very much its own sport and, at the highest level, is rather quicker than basketball. Of course, low-level games can be torture to watch, but the same is true of any sport, and players all have to start somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved all of the characters. Great build up, And perfect ending. DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The original was better

I loved this story the first time I read it on the other site. Unfortunately it lost something when it was rewritten to comply with the rules here. If you like it, seek out the original. You'll be glad you did.

WrexscarWrexscarabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. There was a complete aura of believability to it.

So often in these sorts of things the shy virgin boy is the star of an orgy giving the girls multiple orgasms.

Here we have shy kisses a bit of a fondle and a quick orgasm.

Loved the build up, the slow burn and the charged reality of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
198 Followers
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...