Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, I admit to some disappointment at the thought that my pleasures might be withdrawn, but my reply was genuine. "I just care about two things, the first is that you are happy and the second is that we remain good friends. Whatever you decide is the correct path for you to take with your life is the path I want you to take."

She gave me a nice little kiss and said "That was the perfect reply, as a reward you can use your whore's body however you wish when we get back to your place."

"In that case I will drive us home right now but as there is a possibility that it is my last chance to give you pleasure you must choose how I use it."

She said "I will take you up on that offer, let's go." We were home in half an hour or so, and she immediately took me into the bedroom and we both stripped. "Ok, this is what I would like; you can use the anal probe with the knobs on and while you are getting it well in could you use your oral talents on my clit. I will work on my own boobs so you have another hand free for my pussy."

I, needless to say, complied with her request, which had me hard and her squirming around with a huge climax in no time at all. When she recovered she said "That was good, now as I may not have the opportunity to try any multiple penetrations if I end my career; please leave that in my ass and give me a good hard fucking. Perhaps even give each other a nice hard bite mark on the neck as well."

It was a very strange feeling when I pushed into her pussy, my cock was rigid, and as I slid in, I could feel each ball in her ass rub against it. Chantal obviously had a similar sensation as she had a screaming climax almost before I was fully inside. I did a few slow long strokes while she settled, but then speeded up as her legs flew up behind me and her teeth sunk into my neck.

I have no idea how I managed to keep going for so long, perhaps my cock thought it was too much fun to finish quickly; but we were locked together giving the bed springs serious grief for ages. I finally came pumping loads into her and just collapsed onto her lovely soft boobs. We both lay in silence panting slowly until she broke the spell by saying "That just about convinced me to stay here for ever, but I am going to clean up now and go home to him."

She had quite a quick shower; to her earlier damage I had added a serious love bite where her shoulder joined her neck. "I promise I will come and let you play with my pierced nipples on Saturday, but I really mean it, when I say, I will not telephone you before, thank you darling." With that she left, and although she had promised to remain my best friend, that could be the last time I see my new lover.

Thank you to the readers that have shown their appreciation of the previous chapters, either voting or even better by sending comments.

12