Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

"Obviously no damage done, I have got a headache and am absolutely furious, you know my opinion of drugs. I must however admit to seeing, or feeling, what some people find so attractive about them; that fuck was well up the list of best ever, but I can achieve the same effect with my own body chemicals quite often – like with you last night."

I could only agree, but did point out that she had adopted a dangerous profession, and that can even happened with someone she had seen several times before, so did not see how we could have taken any other precautions. I told her we had better go and get a large meal for her and perhaps drink a few orange juices to flush her system a bit.

We ended up just putting it down to experience and bemoaning the fact that she had lost one of her regular customers. She did give Davina a call for her to warn off any of the girls as to what he was like although there were plenty that would have jumped at the chance to get a free fix in the ass.

She had one quickie booked from the site at six and while we were eating she got a call from her sailor friend from the previous night. I could only hear her half of the very sexy phone call and was wondering what she was offering him to charge £350 for just two hours later that evening. She told me to wait and see, but that she was doing her best to catch up with Nevada Chantal's experiences.

We spent a couple of hours shopping in the afternoon and she said she was feeling no adverse effects from her experience, other than a nagging headache. We bought several items of clothing and it was a new dress she put on for the evenings activities. It was a simple beige minidress with no sleeves and a zip running down to her belly, the only other items she wore was very large hoop earrings and a belt made up of similar hoops with a length running down one thigh.

She did put on heavier makeup than usual, and wore a new pair of black platform shoes which had her balancing on seven inch heels. The overall effect was a bit over the top to go in the bar, in particular the 'fuck me' heels, so we stayed in my room until her quickie arrived at seven. From the sounds coming from the next room he performed to her satisfaction and she was soon back in with me saying "That cleared my head nicely, he also loosened up my pussy for later, you can do the same to my ass now please."

I still had no idea what she was going to get up to with her sailor friend, but I was happy to oblige. The dear girl was obviously in the mood, presumably from anticipation; tonight's plans had even put her dogging session out of her mind. After a very satisfactory experience for both of us, she went back to her room to have a shower and redo her makeup.

She came back in looking fantastic, and said to me "I know I look a bit slutty, but let's go down to the bar to greet my next appointment, I have lubed up and am all ready." She had still given me no clues as to her plans for this session but I was suspicious that it involved her sailor bringing a friend along. Chantal sat on her usual stool showing a superb expanse of leg and lit up a cigarette. As she was not trying to pull, I was allowed to stay and talk to her and had a beer and got her a bottle of vodka ice.

I was actually surprised when her sailor friend walked into the bar, he did have company, and it appeared she had agreed to pleasure three guys at one session. Everyone in the bar watched in either amazement or jealousy as she left for the bedroom with a black guy on one arm, a tall white guy on the other and her black sailor bringing up the rear with his hand on her ass.

I had to go to my room to hear this, I was not disappointed, for most of the two hours the bed was getting some serious action and I heard a large number of grunts and various levels of screaming pleasure from my dear slut. Just before the session was due to end my phone rang: "Hi darling, having a fantastic time these guys are great, don't worry I think we are going to overrun on the time a bit, see you later."

She sounded very happy if a little breathless, obviously catching up with Nevada Chantal was agreeing with her. I really did 'miss' the ability to watch the action, I am sure that it would have been quite an experience seeing her being pleasured by three fit guys. I was reasonably sure that the noise coming through the wall now was from her laptop, presumably taking a bit of a rest. After a while the bed noises started again although not as energetic as those earlier, but a reasonably long session ended with Chantal screaming a long drawn out scream of satisfaction.

She really was giving them value for money, as noises continued for some considerable time including quite a lot of laughter. It was nearly three hours from them arriving, that she finally came back into my room with a smile all over her face. "Your Chantal is a happy hooker, shagged out literally, I had a fantastic time and am well on the way to experiencing the pleasures that your fantasy Chantal had in Nevada."

She slipped her dress off and showed me her used body, her boobs were covered in little reddish bruises and bite marks although none looking nasty. Her nipples and pussy were still looking an engorged red, and she had some light bruising to her upper arms and knees. I said "Hey you are not supposed to be into abuse, where did all those bruises come from?"

"I can assure you what the boys did to me was not abuse, that was pure pleasure, the little bit of bruising just came from six lovely great hands playing with my body, knees are a bit sore from taking one up the ass while I was kneeling on the floor. What a weekend; several firsts and still tomorrow night to look forward to."

I quickly stripped off, and we snuggled up on the bed and I said "Forget about tomorrow night please tell me why my whore went into overtime, indulging her pleasures rather than going back down to the bar to earn some more money?"

"If there were three more like Greg and his mates down there, I sure would give it a try, but I think my body has had almost enough pleasure for one night, after I tell you what happened I expect you will want a sample though. After I got those three hunks into my little bedroom, I warmed them all up with my mouth, nice contrast going from black to white and back to black. Just to disprove the myth - the longest cock, when I had got them all hard and ready was actually the white one."

"Once I had prepared them all, they all took an enthusiastic turn at my pussy while the others played with my boobs. Three very good fucks one after the other was so good, although it did leave me a little sore down there and very short of breath. The one thing I thought was a shame was all that lovely cum wasted inside condoms, although don't worry, still restricting bareback to my mouth."

"While I was waking them all up again one of the guys got out his video camera and started taking some footage, I expect you will like to see some later, he downloaded it onto my laptop. Greg woke up first and he took my ass with me kneeling on the floor which his how I got the bruises on my knees and probably the top of my boobs as well, he did work hard at it. His mate took shots from lots of angles but let's leave watching that till later."

"The other guys also had my ass but I did them on the bed, both were excellent, but the white guy was extra long, and I did honestly get some extra pleasure, once he was all the way in. the guys needed some more recovery time, so I put one of your special movies running on the laptop and lay on the bed while they all played with me. A couple of them even brought me off using their mouths, although at the same time I would have one sucking a boob and another sinking his tongue into my mouth."

"I was in heaven with all this attention, but I suggested if I woke them all up again, we could go for a DP or even all three, making me 'airtight'. Needless to say they were all in favour of the idea; in fact my suggestion had all three cocks standing to attention again. I was a good little whore and let them chose who went where, but I had hoped that the white guy would have my pussy, which he did."

"We got ourselves into position, I lay on the white guy with him in my pussy, and Greg easily positioned and sunk into my ass. My first DP was fantastic, I bet you heard that one through the wall, trouble was I thrashed around and screamed so much that there was no way the other guy could get near my mouth. He fortunately thought the same and got up and took some more video - that should be good, I have not seen it yet."

"I was really enjoying myself especially when Greg gave some really hard strokes and came in my ass. I just lay there shuddering for a while, and told the guys to hang on because I had an idea, two were still hard. I told Greg to take the camera and for the other guy to try to get in my pussy at the same time as his mate. He tried his best pushing like mad and with a little wiggling from me, he got the right angle, and oh my God, I had managed two cocks in my pussy."

"You must have heard that shriek, it was pain not pleasure, but as they tried some gentle pumping in and out I had a lovely feeling all over, I even managed to grab Greg's cock and get it in my mouth, must have ruined his photography. As the boys in my pussy pumped harder I was yelling again, and dropped Greg's cock, then they both came almost together and the three of us just collapsed."

"Christ, my pussy was sore, in no way could I manage two in the ass, the girls that do that must be freaks. While the effect of two in the pussy was good I don't think I will be trying that again, but the normal DP was much better, will do that anytime I get the chance."

I had just lain beside her, fascinated by the description of her experiences, I was just playing with one of her nipple barbells – the whole story had got me rigid. She then put the laptop where we could watch, and ran the video, obviously not very professional but all the important bits were covered. The best bit was the look of ecstasy on her face, as she received her first double penetration.

I was near to coming with no other stimulation than the video, telling Chantal this; she immediately took me deep into her throat, and sucked me dry in no time. "Sorry that was so quick but at least I got some practice for tomorrow night,"

We cuddled up and as I dozed off, I thought how close my dear friend was getting to be like my fantasy girl.

Comments and votes are appreciated if you can spare a moment

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12