Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had both her nipples standing up as hard as I had ever seen them, when she asked me to take the ruler and smack her boobs a few times. This was not really against our rules, but my cock was so hard that my mind was in no state to argue. I took the flippy ruler, and gave a tentative smack on the top of her right boob. I put very little effort into it but it did land with a loud slap, and a red rectangle appeared on her lovely tit flesh.

I bent forward, kissed the reddening patch, and said, "Can I fuck you now please?"

She smiled at me and said, "No way, I want five more exactly like that one, then one each right on the nipple. I will then whip off this cup, and you will give two slaps right on my swollen pussy, then you can fuck me."

I started to say no but she immediately said "Come on I want the experience, this one time, at least as hard as the first one please, now do as you are told." She was actually holding onto my cock at the time, and I am afraid he took over my thinking for me.

I swung the ruler down in a similar position on her left tit, another reddening mark, she yelped, but it was not very loud. I then swung again at the right tit, a little to one side; I held it still for a few moments, and then swung again at the same tit. The only reaction this got was her pumping her pussy harder and breathing heavily. The two smacks on her other tit both had her yelping, followed by a long drawn out 'yes'.

So as not to hit her barbells at an odd angle, I held the end of the ruler with my other hand and bent it back. When I released it, it hit the very end of her nipple with a hard thump; I quickly did the same to the other, although I did not draw it back as far. She threw the cup and the pump off the bed and said, "Do it, do it please."

Her whole pussy area was obscenely swollen up and a glistening red, I gave two quite hard smacks with the ruler, one on each side of her pussy. I then plunged into her, although I was way behind; she was having one of the most intense orgasms I had yet seen. I pounded away for a fair time, keeping her screaming with pleasure, and with sweat pouring off both our bodies.

I finally came and with a few extra pumps collapsed beside her. My lovely girl was still shaking all over, and her whole body seemed to be glowing. While she was lying there regaining here normal breathing, I saw the nasty bruising I had caused on her beautiful tits. Her nipples were both a dark purple and the tops of both tits had a purple tinted black bruise already swelling up.

She eventually pulled me closer and whispered "Oh dear, I have got everything in common with Nevada Chantal, that was fantastic, go to sleep now darling that was too nice to end with you moaning at me."

As always folks, a vote and a comment would be appreciated.

12