Chapman & Associates Ch. 02

Story Info
Tess's career continues.
5.2k words
4.64
15.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just dropped in for a drink.

After a year of working for Zoe, Tess had gradually learned about most of the local bars and hangouts frequented by lesbians. 'The Cherry Stem' was in the center of down town and the a hot spot for the young up and coming as well as the more mature business executive types. Whenever Tess stopped by, the clientele always had one thing in common. They were quite beautiful, fit and well educated and most of them were still very cautious about advertising their sexuality.

Tonight was no different. The bar was two deep, the dance floor was crowded and the wine was flowing like, well wine. Earlier, Tess had made her way up the sidewalk past the line waiting to enter, when she stopped in front of Bess, the tall very butch woman holding a clip board and a two way radio, the girl smiled an said. "Tess darling, where have you been? Haven't seen you around in months."

'Three weeks tomorrow." Tess replied.

"Hey, like I care. Go on in." Bess slapped the clipboard against Tess's butt as she passed.

"How come she gets to go in?" Tess heard someone in line ask.

"She eats pussy." Bess said."

"Fuck that, I can eat pussy." The stranger in line added.

"Not like her." Bess countered.

Tess was still grinning as she walked through the bar and toward the back where there was a quieter lounge area that was darker and had better furniture. A young waitress was standing by the door. Tess smiled at her.

"There is a two-seater over there that's available." The girl pointed to the far wall next to a fireplace.

"Gin martini, extra onions." The girl nodded as Tess walked over and set down. Of the other seven or eight sofas and love seats spread around the room, all of them were occupied. There were couples kissing and groups talking and laughing and a few singles.

The waitress walked up and set Tess's drink on the coffee table. "Tab?" The girl asked. Tess nodded. As she walked away, Tess watched her little round ass sway under her short skirt. That short skirt was exposing very long tanned legs. "Nice." Tess thought.

"Slumming?" Tess looked up to see Anna smiling down. Anna looked as great as she always did. She was wearing a dark blue tam on her head, which went very well with the white blouse, dark blue pleated skirt and suspenders. The skirt was very short and the white knee socks and loafers did nothing to minimize her long legs.

"Skipping school?" Tess asked.

Anna flopped down next to Tess. "Had to stay after." Anna offered. She put her feet on the coffee table so anyone in the room could see every secret she had if they were to look. Tess scanned the room, they weren't.

"Bad girl again?" Tess asked.

"Bad, good? Who can tell?" Anna smiled.

"True." Tess said

"Can I bring you something?" The cute young waitress was back and looking at Anna.

Anna grinned at her. "Sweetie, my list is long." The girl smiled. "But let's start with a double Jack black. Up, no ice." She nodded and turned causing her skirt to flair offering a glimpse of red panties. Anna was watching Tess as Tess watched the girl cross the room and disappear out the door. "You like?" she asked.

Tess looked at Anna. "What the fuck is not to like?"

"True." Anna replied. "Let me put it this way. You want?"

Tess laughed shaking her head. "I don't know what's happening to me." She explained. "A year ago sex with a women hadn't even crossed my mind. Now it's how I make a living and when I'm not working, I'm hanging out in a fucking gay bar."

"Ah," Anna said.

"Ah?" Tess said. "That's your explanation?"

"Look." Anna started. "Face it. You like girls, you like guys, you like sex. You have changed. Change is good, sex is good, guys are good and honey, girls are very good."

Tess nodded as the waitress set Anna's drink on the table. The young girl had obviously overheard Anna's last words about girls being very good. She was blushing.

"Well isn't that cute." Anna said. "Sweetie, you have any idea how rare modesty is in this place?"

The girl shook her head. She looked at Tess. "Tab?"

"Mine, if you would." Tess replied.

The girl nodded and started to turn away. "You working late?" Anna asked.

The girl looked back. "Excuse me?"

"I was just wondering if you might want to join us later?" Anna said.

'I, well, I don't. I'm not allowed to." The girl was babbling. "With the customers, I mean. It's a rule."

Anna nodded and the girl turned to leave, Anna presented a cell phone from a pocket somewhere and smiled at Tess as she punched in a number.

"Rules." Anna said. "Made to be broken." Someone obviously answered as Anna said. "I'm in the Blue Room," and hung up.

The two sipped drinks and watched the other customers kissing and exploring each other like they were in the privacy of their own bedrooms and totally oblivious of anyone else.

An amazon of a woman, over six feet and at least a hundred and sixty pounds of well-placed muscle entered the room. She looked around and when she saw Anna and Tess she made her way over to them. The woman was a full-blooded Navajo Indian, Dark skinned with high cheekbones. Very stunning and a very imposing figure Tess thought. "What's up?" She said.

Tess had met April Winters, the owner of The Cherry Stem a couple of times. Anna smiled. "We would like to party with her." Anna nodded at the girl now setting drinks on a table across the room. Anna obviously knows her better, Tess thought.

April laughed. "Yea, there's a long line waiting for that sweetie."

"Well, can you move us up any?" Anna inquired.

"She's not gay." April said.

"Good, neither are we." Anna countered.

"The fuck, you say?" April said. "I'll ask. That's all."

"Ask sternly." Anna said.

April, who was already turning away, looked back. "Sternly?" She said.

"Very." Anna said and smiled at April. When she was gone Anna looked at Tess. "There are more lesbians in this place that in the LPGA and Zoe is responsible for most of them. All those wealthy clients of hers needed a safe place to gather and Zoe is the one who set April up in business a couple of years ago.

Tess watched as April stood at the doorway talking to the young girl. The girl looked over at Tess and Anna and then back to April. She shook her head. April said something else and the girl shook her head again. April leaned in close to the girl and spoke again. The girl said something and April nodded. April spoke some more and then turned and disappeared. But so did the girl.

Tess and Anna sat, sipping and gossiping about a few of the women in the room. It was about ten minutes later when Anna received a text. She looked at it then smiled at Tess. "If we force her to do something she doesn't want to do, if we make her cry or if we even scare her a little, April say's she will cut off our cocks.

"Extreme." Tess said. "But I bet it would be worth it." She stood up.

Anna followed. "Indeed." She added. "Up stairs. The Lilac Room."

Walking up the stairs, Anna said. "I've never cared for Lilacs."

Tess grinned. "I'll ask you again later tonight."

In the private room, the two found walls painted black, dim indirect lighting along the ceiling and two small leather sofas facing each other with a six-foot diameter leather ottoman between them that was covered with a huge fluffy bear rug.

The door opened and a girl the two had not seen before came in carrying a silver tub containing an iced bottle of champagne and three glasses. She set it on a small table, nodded at them both and left.

Anna opened the bottle and poured out three glasses. She handed one to Tess and the two toasted. "To a great evening." Tess said.

"Hope I don't make her cry." Anna added. Tess laughed.

When the door opened again it was April who entered leading the girl by the hand who looked a little frightened. April spoke. "I've been working on this little beauty for three months with no success. Who knew all I had to do was tell her I needed a really big favor."

April put her hand on the girl's back and then let it drift down and over her little round ass cheeks. April urged her forward. "So, she says she's not a lesbian, never wanted to be and doesn't know what to do."

The pressure of April's hand on her ass made the girl move away and toward Tess and Anna. "I know all of this comes as tragic news to you two." April shook her head. "Her name is Chloe if that matters. I promised her you would play nice." April left, flipping the lock on the doorknob and pulling it closed.

Anna was closest to the girl and she reached out and took her hand and tugged, pulling the girl close to her. Anna put the fingers of her right hand under her chin and lifted, while lowering her lips to brush over Chloe's. Tess set down on the round ottoman.

"I'm not Gay." Chloe said.

"I heard." Anna said and kissed her softly. Chloe didn't pull away but didn't kiss her back either. "Neither are we."

"But you want to be with me?" Chloe said.

Anna kissed her again and she felt Chloe's lips move slightly. "You're only gay if you have a religious experience while you do it." Anna brought her arms around the girl and explored her back and ran her hands over a remarkable little ass and turned her toward Tess. "I'm still waiting for mine." Anna added. "Say hi to Tess." Anna guided her over in front of Tess.

Tess spread her knees and ran her hands along the back of Chloe's legs drawing her close. She looked up at Chloe and smiled. "Hello Chloe." She said. Tess's hands slid up the back of Chloe's thighs until she was cupping a soft round ass cheek in each hand.

Chloe felt Anna come up behind her and reaching in front, begin to unbutton Chloe's blouse. Tess pressed her face into Chloe's skirt covered crotch. Anna pulled the blouse free of her skirt and slipped it off of her shoulders and it disappeared. Anna then unzipped the skirt and pulled it up over her head and tossed it aside. Chloe stood between the two girls in just panties and bra as Tess began to kiss over her abdomen and Anna kissed down her neck and across her shoulders. Chloe's head was starting to swim.

Anna kissed her way over Chloe's back and down her spine as she knelt down. On her knees, she put her fingers into the top of Chloe's panties and drew them over her ass. Tess's lips followed the silk fabric, kissing over Chloe's smooth shaven mound. Anna began licking her ass cheeks as Chloe's hand found the top of Tess's head and she ran her fingers through the curly blonde hair. Tess took that as a very good sign.

Anna finally pulled the panties free and stood up behind Chloe again. Sensing a change, Tess leaned back and the lay down on the soft rug and smiled at Chloe.

Anna unsnapped Chloe's bra and tossed it away. Anna put a hand behind Chloe's right thigh and pushed, raising her knee. "Up you go sweetie." Chloe placed her knee on the ottoman beside Tess and with a hand on her back, lifted her other leg and placed it on the opposite side of Tess, she was straddling the woman now. Anna kissed her along her neck again and Tess wrapped her hands around her waist. "Scoot up." Anna said.

Chloe hesitated and Tess gently tugged at her hips and Anna was kneeling

behind her helping her ease forward. Chloe found herself straddling Tess's head and looking down at her face. Anna turned Chloe's head to the side and kissed her cheek and licked along her jaw finally sucking her ear lobe into her mouth. When Anna pulled her mouth from Chloe she said, "Her lovers pay thousands for what you are about to get for free."

Chloe moaned out as Tess raised her head and her lips placed the first kiss onto Chloe's sex. Chloe lowered herself onto Tess's waiting mouth and a jolt of electricity flashed through her as Tess's tongue entered her vagina. Tess ran her hands over Chloe's ass as she lapped at a very sweet pussy. Chloe started to slowly rock on Tess's lips.

Anna walked around the ottoman so she was facing Chloe. Chloe's mouth was partly open and the tip of her tongue was visible. Her right hand was fondling her left breast. But she was now looking at Anna. Anna pulled her suspenders off of her shoulders and then tossed her tam onto the sofa. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse as Chloe moaned out and her hips bucked as Tess took her clit into her mouth.

Anna pulled her blouse out of her skirt and tossed it with her hat. She unhooked her front clasp bra. When it fell from her shoulders, Chloe's eyes were focused on her tits. Anna cupped them and looked at Chloe.

Anna knelt on the ottoman in front of Chloe and reached for Chloe's hand, bringing it to her breast, Chloe's fingers curled around it. Just then Chloe's other hand sprang out grabbing onto Anna's shoulder as an orgasm erupted from deep inside her. Anna watched Tess working on Chloe's cunt and Chloe was humping back and forth on Tess's mouth. Anna looked at Chloe and a tear was forming in the corner of her eye. Anna leaned in and brought her mouth to it and licked the tear away. Then she kissed the girl letting her tongue slid between the girl's lips. When they parted she said. "Must not cry."

Chloe shook her head. Anna kissed her again and she felt Chloe jerk again. Anna knew Tess was still working at her sex. "You want some more?" Anna asked her. Chloe's head nodded. "Oh God. I, I, I never."

Anna kissed her deeply and Chloe kissed her back like they were long lost lovers. The girl was panting and moaning into Anna's mouth. "We have all evening." Anna whispered and she ran her hands down Chloe's back. "You relax and let Tess give you another orgasm. When she's finished, well, you'll see." Anna stood up.

Tess was running her tongue along the length of Chloe's labia and sucking her clit and licking at her anus and Chloe was fucking up and down on her mouth and both of her hands held a fist full of Tess's curly blonde hair. "Oh, oh, fuck, holy fuck." Chloe grunted with her head tossed back at a painful angle. Tess sucked hard on Chloe's clit as a second orgasm slammed her forward onto her forearms and she fucked herself on Tess's mouth soaking her with her sex juices.

When it had finally passed, Chloe laid her head on the ottoman trying to regain her composure. Anna had unzipped her skirt and stepped out, tossing it and stood looking at the two girls in just her panties.

Anna crawled up on the ottoman and gently rolled Chloe off of Tess and onto her back. She leaned down and kissed Tess. "Nice job sweetie." Tess just nodded and wiped her mouth on her sleeve. "You're over dressed." Anna added. Tess nodded.

Tess got to her feet and looked down at Chloe who was looking at her. Tess bent down and kissed her and whispered. "Now that you know what to do, you are going to have to fuck us both, Anna, then me, then Anna and then me again. Tess squeezed her cheeks. It's a game we play, Anna and I. We want to see which one of us can last the longest."

Anna pulled her by the ankles to the center of the rug and then lay down beside her. She took hold of her left arm and pulled her over on top. "I would like for you to slide on down there and suck my pussy until I pull you off," Anna patted Chloe's head and Chloe kissed her neck and began working her way toward Anna's pussy just like she was told.

Tess could hear the young girl sucking at Anna's tits and she unzipped her slacks. She lowered them and stepped out, adding them to the growing pile of clothing. She was wearing a black cotton body top with a snapped crotch. She left them on and poured another drink. Chloe's lips had finally found Anna's cunt and she must have been doing a pretty good job. Anna's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly.

Anna wrapped her legs across Chloe's back and was patting her head as she rocked her ass matching the movement of Chloe's tongue. Tess sat down on the ottoman and ran her hand over Chloe's back. She squeezed her ass cheeks and her fingers slid between Chloe's legs. Chloe lapped at Anna's clit and her legs moved apart. Tess pushed her middle finger into Chloe causing Chloe to suck down hard on Anna's clit. Anna gasped and pulled her knees up and her legs fell wide apart. Chloe raised her ass to meet the invading finger.

Tess added two more fingers sending them deep into Chloe's cunt and Chloe's tongue slashed at Anna's clit in return. Anna cried out as her climax hit home and she began to expel her juices into Chloe's mouth. Tess fucked the girl with three fingers, ramming them into her as her ass rose to meet them. When Tess finally pulled her hand free, Anna was lying back with her eyes closed and Chloe had turned her head and was resting it on Anna's pussy, her little ass slowly lifting up and down.

Tess rolled the girl onto her back and nudged Anna. Anna looked up and then understood to move to the side and she did. Tess straddled the girl and eased forward as Chloe could only watch. When Tess was straddling Chloe's face she reached between her legs and unsnapped her body top. She spread her labia wide. "Look her what I have for you." She smiled at Chloe. "You going to make me feel real good right?"

Chloe didn't speak. She just lifted her head and kissed Tess's clit and then took a long slow lick from her anus to her clit. Tess rocked her ass and Chloe began a steady repetition, starting at her anus and licking the length of her folds, sucking on her clit and flicking her tongue on it and them thrusting her tongue into the depths of her vagina as she passed on her was back down to her butt crack.

Tess was rolling her ass in circles and grunting when Chloe took hold of her clit and she moaned when Chloe's tongue ran over her anus. Tess pulled her hair. "Stick out your tongue." She instructed. She lowered herself onto it as it sank into her vagina. She started humping on that tongue as Chloe forced it outward as far as she could and was breathing through her nose as Tess's pussy smothered her mouth and her sex began to run over her face. Tess froze as a climax hit her like lightening. When it had passed, Tess rolled to her side and waited until her breathing had returned to normal.

Anna stood up and went to the end of the ottoman beside Chloe's head. She knelt down and kissed her sticky mouth and even licked the girl's lips. "How you doing?" She asked.

"I thing I need to pee." Chloe said. Anna put her hands under Chloe's shoulders and helped her up. She pointed to a door and Chloe went through it.

Anna moved over and kissed Tess on the lips. "Well isn't she just a treat?" Anna said.

"Quite." Tess replied.

"You want to fuck her? Anna asked.

Tess held out her hands. "Sorry, I seem to be short one cock. "But I bet the hot little bitch would love it." Anna went to the sofa and picked up her purse. She pulled out a harness and waved it at Tess. "Ever done it?" Tess shook her head. "Then lets call it job training. You're bound to be asked for it at some point. Tess laughed.

Anna walked over and knelt on the ottoman. She slipped it over one foot and then the other. "You know, this would be a lot easier of you would stand up."

Tess worked her way to the edge and stood up as the bathroom door opened. Tess watched Chloe as Anna pulled the harness up and synched it around her waist. As Anna snapped the straps around her thighs, Chloe walked over to them. "What are you doing?" She asked. Anna stood up and moved behind Tess to make the final adjustments. She then picked up her purse and took out a blue velvet bag. She opened it and looked at Chloe. She took out a six-inch dildo and shook her head. Then she removed a seven and a half inch one, looked at Chloe and again shook her head. Finally she removed one that was nine inches long and very thick with a big purple head, She looked at Chloe and smiled. "Found it." She said.

"I can't do that." Chloe said. Anna snapped the big dong onto Tess's harness. Anna set down and took Chloe by the arm and pulled her onto her lap. Anna took her nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. "Feel the cock." Anna told her and sucked her tit again. Finally Chloe reached out and wrapped her fingers around it. If felt so real to her. Anna released her tit and pulled her down so she could kiss her lips. "You can say no but you can't say you can't because I know you can."

12