Chapman & Associates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know?" Chloe asked.

"Much, much experience." Anna answered. Anna handed Tess a tube of K-Y, slid up onto the rug and pulled Chloe over on her tummy where her head settled right between her legs. "How convenient, " Anna grinned. "You just give me all your attention and let my girl fuck you nutty."

Chloe started to pull away but Anna put her hands on the back of her head and she felt another hand press onto her back. Chloe started to please Anna once more.

Tess removed the cap and squeezed out some lube onto the fat cock. She rubbed it all along the shaft. When she was finally ready, she eased up behind Chloe and ran the rubber cock along her slit. Chloe's head pulled away from Anna but Anna took hold of her hair and guided her sweet mouth right back to her pussy and held her there.

Tess pushed the dong against the sweet girls vagina and she could feel it yield to the invader as the fat head entered her. Chloe grunted and Anna patted her head. "Lick me baby, just lick me." Anna pulled her knees back and lifted her ass to Chloe and Chloe resumed sucking on her clit.

Tess started a slow steady fucking, giving the girl only a couple of inches and Tess felt very empowered. She ran her hands over Chloe's beautiful ass as she stroked into her. Chloe was slowly starting to respond and her tongue was steadily working at Anna's vagina.

Tess increased her speed and was pushing harder at the girl and her big dong was starting to sink deeper into Chloe's sex. Chloe's ass started moving. Anna was lifting her ass to Chloe's mouth and when Tess shoved the rubber dick deep into Chloe, Chloe sucked down hard on Anna's clit and both girls moaned out in pleasure. Tess started pushing the fat cock into Chloe until the harness slapped against her ass and pulling out until Chloe held only the head and then she shoved it deep into the girl again. Over and over she fucked young Chloe. Chloe was panting and grunting and had forgotten about Anna and was in the throws of a most amazing climax. Her ass was shaking and her head was rolling from side it side. She gasped for air and her fingers were clinging to the furry rug.

Tess slammed into her and held it deep and imagined she was pumping seed into the girl. She had a small orgasm of her own just thinking about it. When her climax had finally settled Anna released her head and scooted out from under her. She came around to Tess and began unhooking the harness. When she looked at Tess she smiled. "You did really good," She knelt so Tess could step out of it. Anna whispered. "Now go slide yourself under that sweet mouth before she tries to get up."

Tess got on the ottoman and managed to work her legs along side of Chloe before she realized what was happening. When Chloe finally raised her head, Tess said, "My turn sweetie. "

Chloe shook her head. "I can't." She said. Anna had put on the harness and was changing the big dick for one that was thinner and only a bit over seven inches long.

"Anna ran her hand up Chloe's back. "Now what did we say about can't?" Anna massaged her shoulders as Tess took hold of her head and lowered it to her waiting pussy. "You can say no but you can't say can't." Anna eased up behind her. "Do you remember baby?" Chloe grunted on Tess's cunt.

Anna patted her ass. "You have such a beautiful ass." Anna said. "I think I want to fuck it." Chloe realized what Anna had said too late. Anna shoved the stiff cock into her anus before she could protest. Tess held her mouth on her pussy muffling Chloe protest.

Anna ran both hands over Chloe's back as she thrust forward and sent five inches of rubber dick into her ass. Tess started humping her face muting any sound she may have been trying to utter. Anna pulled back until her anus held only the head and waited but Chloe didn't try to pull free. After a moment she pushed back gently onto the dildo. Anna smiled to Tess who was watching.

Tess lifted her hips and tapped Chloe and Chloe started licking again and Ann began to fuck the tight little ass with a purpose. She shoved a bit more shaft into her with each stroke and soon was slapping against her ass with every stroke. Chloe was now fucking her back and sucking Tess's clit deep into her mouth. Tess moaned as she climaxed on Chloe's mouth and a major orgasm rocked Chloe's bowels. The three girls lay together on the ottoman for some time. Anna was on her back on the far side, Chloe was in the middle laying half on her side and half draped across Anna. Tess was on her side spooning Chloe. She started kissing Chloe on the back of her neck and along the top of her shoulders. Her fingers wandered along Chloe's side and over her hip. Chloe leaned back against Tess and moaned. Tess's hand caressed her ass cheek and down her thigh.

Anna was alert to activity and brought her lips the meet Chloe's. They kissed like old lovers. Tess slid her hand between Chloe's legs and Chloe lifted it to give her room. Tess brought her left knee up high and took Chloe's leg and pulled to up so it rested on it. Young Chloe was now fully exposed and available to the lover behind her.

Tess's hand rubbed her ass and down between her ass crack finding her labia. Tess worked a finger into her vagina and began to slowly fuck the girl. Chloe had learned that protest was useless even though she was exhausted. Tess's finger felt nice and she started rocking her ass. Tess increased her speed and slipped two fingers into her. Chloe leaned her head back against Tess and arched her back. Tess kissed her back as she inserted all four fingers into Chloe and began fucking her harder. Chloe groaned in pleasure.

Anna slid a hand down Chloe's chest and over her stomach finding her clit. She pressed two fingers against it. She could feel Tess's fingers invading Chloe's vagina. Tess was pushing into her so hard she was forcing Chloe forward onto anna's fingers, which were rubbing on Chloe's clit.

"Relax for me." Tess whispered. "I want to fist you." She pushed hard with her hand and Chloe moaned and raised her leg in the air. Anna pulled away and scooted down so her face was in Chloe's crotch. She could see Tess's hand entering the girl up to the wrist. Tess's hand was fucking the girl relentlessly as Anna leaned in and took her clit between her lips. Chloe cried out as wave after wave crashed over her. Her body convulsed and she gasped for air. Her vision blurred and her stomach muscles contracted as Tess's hand finally came to a rest deep inside of her sex.

As Chloe's orgasm finally began to wane, Tess moved her fingers and the waves came again and then she waited. When Chloe calmed she worker her fingers inside of Chloe and another jolt of electricity would shoot through her. Tess kept that up for a few minutes as she kissed Chloe on the back of her neck and Anna continued to suck her clit. Eventually there was nothing more in the way of pressure to give the girl and Tess slowly pulled her hand from inside of her.

The bear rug was soaked and the room smelled strongly of sex and the three were sweaty. Anna went first and then Chloe and finally Tess used the bath to clean herself up as best she could.

When the three were finally together they made their way back downstairs where they were met by April standing at the end of the bar. Anna took Chloe's hand and offered it to April. "Is there anything left of the poor thing?"

"There is." Anna said and I'm guessing she will not be as difficult to seduce the next time you try. When April took Chloe's hand, Chloe moved to her and turned to lean against her chest with out resistance.

"I guess I owe you then." April said.

"Not at all," Tess said. She hesitated. "But if you think you do then how about giving her next Saturday nigh off. I have a couple of friends I would like her to meet. Jason and Stacy, I think she would like them."

April spoke softly to Chloe. "You want off Saturday night?"

Chloe smiled at Tess. "Yea." She said.

12