Chapter 01 - Cindy's Beginning

Story Info
Cindy is on the road to being a shared slut.
3.2k words
4.36
63.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igneouss
igneouss
18 Followers

Preface and disclaimers:

I wrote the 3rd story first with no plans to write more. But I like Cindy and decided to add more. It became obvious that I needed some background. As I wrote the background it took on a life of it's own now labeled parts 1 and 2. The voice is Cindy's. I edited minimally at her request. Ok? Part three is where I come in. I wrote it in my voice. Hopefully not too confusing...

This is work is copyrighted. It is published on Literotica.com. Protections apply. I like comments on my work. Critical ones are fine as long as they are constructive. I'm not expert at this game. Unfortunately, Literotica attracts trolls who get some sort of thrill by anonymously posting unconstructive and rude comments. Sad but true. The delete function eradicates them.

Usual disclaimers apply. This is pornography. If it is illegal for you to obtain or read then please do not. Also, I elected not to add elements of safe sex. I am a fan of safe sex. Characters in my stories do not contract diseases like real people do.

Lastly, like a lot of fiction, some of this is real and some is not. Readers are encouraged to enjoy guessing what is real and what is fantasy.

1 -- Prologue part 1: Cindy's Beginning

Nick asked me to write this down. I didn't want to because I'm not much of a writer but Nick said he'd fix it up without changing my story.

Jim and I met in high school. We weren't each other's first but I was the first girl he had sex with that was really into sex. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be 'easy' but I didn't know that I was 'easy' or even what it really meant. Looking back I guess I was smarter than most girls. I knew about birth control and I was not afraid to play and experiment as long as I felt loved and respected. I guess what it meant is that Jim and I had a lot of good sex while our friends were still wrestling in back seats and such.

Over time Jim and I fell deeper in love. He went to college and I got a job nearby. First we lived apart, mostly because it would have freaked his parents if we moved in. After a year we just moved in together and didn't tell anyone for a year or so.

Jim graduated, we got married, had 2 kids, all that stuff. 20 years later and the kids are grown up. Good times and a few tough times. You know, insert a long story here but it's not important now. What matters is that Jim and I were finally alone in the house and needed to get the fun stuff going again.

Over the years I had started to whisper little fantasies to Jim during sex. It was fun and I could make him cum extra hard. Orgasms were never a problem for me. I have always cum easily and often. Clitoral, vaginal, even my ass and nipples if I'm good and worked up. Jim never had to worry about my pleasure. Any sex and chances were pretty good that I'd have orgasms. Not ranking on Jim, he has always taken very good care of me in bed. He knows how to treat a woman and he enjoys pleasing me as much as I enjoy taking good care of him.

Jim and I are pretty average looking. Neither of us are obese or thin. Jim has his hair although it went grey a few years ago. We both have blue eyes. He has a very nice cock. It's a bit bigger than average I imagine. I'm what you might call 'curvy', maybe a small BBW. My breasts and ass are big for my height. And after two kids and 20 years of marriage I've got a few extra pounds on me, just being honest here. I have nipples that tend to protrude a lot. I have to be careful not to wear some bras under thin tops because they have a mind of their own. My clit is the same way. It's big and sensitive but at least it doesn't stick out like my nipples can. Since I was about 12 I've always worn a bra. As I got older I tended to wear sturdier bras to keep my nipples in check. Pregnancy and nursing only made both my breasts and my nipples bigger and more sensitive.

Like I said, Jim and I had reached that point where we needed to light a little fire under each other again. Sex had become a once or twice a week thing. It was still good mind you, but it was nothing like the twice a day adventures before the kids came along. We talked a bit and I started to get a tad kinkier with some of the sex-time fantasies. It's really easy to tell what he likes by how hard Jim gets. I discovered he liked to imagine me braless. And that he liked to fantasize about being teased for a long time before cumming. One day I discovered that he had a secrete fantasy about wearing my panties and tights. I learned other things as well over time. Some things needed to stay a fantasy and some could be real.

For example, one day he came home from work to find me wearing some exercise shorts and a stretchy t-shirt. Both items were a bit thin and a bit tight. And I was not wearing any underwear at all. Jim's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He could hardly keep his hands off of me. My nipples were poking out obscenely and my pussy was hot and wet. But I made him watch as I cooked dinner and then we sat down to eat. I also made sure that he stayed hard the entire time. I touched his cock with my foot under the table and I would absently play with my nipples every now and then while he watched, things like that. After cleaning up I asked him coyly if he'd like to meet me in the bedroom. He was lying naked on the bed within seconds. With him on the edge of the bed I kelt on the floor and started to suck him. No teasing now, I simply took him in and started to fuck him with my mouth. He did not last long. He came hard and fast. I swallowed what I could but some ended up on my face and top. He pulled me up and started kissing me as soon as he caught his breath. This was a first. We'd kissed after oral sex before but generally I had swallowed everything and there wasn't much in my mouth. But not this time. And he clearly liked it and so did I. It turned immediately into a very wet kiss that included the cum that was on my face and lips.

At this point I was sopping wet. Later I looked at the shorts and there was a big wet spot. I spread my legs and Jim started to touch me through the fabric. My clit was about as big and hard as it ever gets and he had no trouble finding it. As we continued to kiss he rubbed me to a huge orgasm. I came harder than most times. After a quick shower together we fell right to sleep.

That night led to slightly wilder fantasies. On another memorable night Jim and I were watching TV. During a commercial I produced a silky pair of full-cut panties and asked Jim if he would like to try them on. He blushed but he did as I had suggested. They were a bit tight. As we watched the rest of the show I gently ran my fingers over the silky fabric covering his rock hard cock. There was no doubt about his enjoyment. In the bedroom I got naked and laid back, spreading my legs. He started to take off the panties but I stopped him. I pulled aside the crotch and freed his hard cock. Holding his cock and stroking it lightly, I told him that if he wanted to fuck me he would have to agree to lick me clean as soon as he came. Jim didn't hesitate. He slid right into my wet pussy and started fucking me deeply. He didn't last long having been teased for an hour or so and he made good on his promise, licking my wet clit just the way I like it. I can't remember cumming so hard. And the kiss that followed was kinky-hot.

After catching our breath I told Jim how wonderful he was and how much I enjoyed what we had just done. Then I noticed that he was still wearing my panties and that his cock was getting hard again. I couldn't let this go so down I went. Sucking and massaging his balls. After a few minutes I laid back again and we did it again just like before. But this time he lasted longer while I came and came and came. In a whisper I asked him if he liked fucking my cum filled cunt. His reaction was to start cumming again, and his pulsing cock set me off for yet another orgasm. After that we just fell asleep in a heap. It was the hottest sex we had had in years.

At this point we were back to full stream. It was sex at least once a day and several times on the weekends when we weren't busy with kids or relatives.

One of my little fantasies for Jim was I would invent a horny girlfriend and help Jim imagine having both of us in bed with him. He really loved these stories. It was nothing I thought we would ever do but I admit the idea did not turn me off either. That got me thinking about two men and me. I knew Jim was not bi and that the idea of that sort of 3-way wouldn't be a turn on for him. But I did try one naughty fantasy that he really liked.

It involved me going shopping at the mall on a hot summer day. I told Jim I was wearing a sexy bra and a tank top along with a pair of tight shorts. And that the bra was thin enough that my nipples pocked out a little and the top left little to the imagination. Not something I would do in real life at the mall but it got him going. I told him that the clerk in the shoe store couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts and that my nipples were very hard. The clerk's hard-on became obvious and his hands wondered a bit on my legs. He was very turned on and so was I. He asked me if I'd like to meet him at his car in the parking lot. Embarrassed, I told him I was married and would not fuck him, but that I might be able to help him relieve his tension. In his car he was all over me. He opened his pants and pushed up my top and bra. I took him in my mouth while he played with my big breasts and hard nipples. It didn't take long before he squirted. I sucked down every drop like a naughty slut.

At the point where I called my self a naughty slut, Jim erupted in my pussy which sent me over the edge as well. Jim clearly liked the idea of me being a 'naughty slut'. I liked it too. It seemed like I could tell the same story over and over and he would always be rock hard and we would always cum together at the end. Over time the story progressed to me fucking the clerk and coming home with fresh cum in my pussy and panties. Jim absolutely loved the stories and started to encourage me to tell them more often.

Then things changed.

Jim's cousin came visit. Mack lived a few hours away in a small town. Mack and Jim had always been close. But it seemed Mack was having wife trouble. Over a few beers he told Jim that it had been several years since he had had sex. He and Amanda still loved each other but he was not sure he could keep from straying. He was afraid of the consequences like divorce. He knew that it would be very difficult in a small town to keep anything private. Jim told me about Mack's troubles that night. It was clear from Jim's tone that he wanted to suggest that I help Mack but he was not going to cross that line and actually say anything . The idea turned me on but I was afraid to say it too. We had our naughty fantasies but so far, reality was not part of the deal. Sex that night was just as hot as always.

The next morning was Saturday. I decided to push things a bit by making breakfast in my night shirt. It's nothing special, just a long pink t-shirt. I wore panties but no bra. This was a big step for me. Just about no one but Jim had seen me in a thin t-shirt without a bra since I was about 12. So there I was when the guys came into the kitchen for breakfast, nipples sticking out, breasts jiggling, trying not to turn completely red. Trying to act like this was normal for me. The boys were heading out to look at motorcycles but before they left Jim cornered me, slid his hands up under my shirt, and kissed me deeply while squeezing my nipples. At that point I knew he approved and had enjoyed the show.

That night Jim told me that I had made quite an impression on Mack at breakfast. At first Mack had been shy about commenting on his cousin's wife like that, adding apologies as he commented on my attractive 'figure'. But Jim put him at ease, telling Mack that it was OK, no offense taken etc. While Mack was careful with his words, Jim said it was clear that he liked what he saw very much. As Jim was telling me this he was playing with my naked breasts, rubbing his fingers lightly over my nipples and squeezing them very gently. In short he was driving me crazy. I took his cock in my hands and began the slow massage that always makes Jim melt. With his cock fully hard I asked him if he would like me to do what we were both thinking? He said that it was up to me but his very hard cock indicated his opinion. "If I do should I just suck him off, or do more?" Whatever you want, was the response. "Should I let him fuck me?" "If you want" he said, cock still completely hard. I'm not sure anything will happen but I'll be back in an hour or less, I said. Will you wait for me? "Absolutely" he said. I gave Jim a few sucks and a big kiss.

My heart was in my throat as I put the night shirt back on. No panties this time, and headed down the hall to the guest room. I knew I had to go now or I would chicken out. Knocking on the door I asked if I could come in for a sec. He said "just a minute" and there was some rustling around followed by "come in". I sat on the edge of the bed more nervous than a virgin. I explained that Jim had told me everything and that we had discussed things and, well, blushing, that I'm here to help out. Now he was blushing too. But he sure wasn't telling me to leave. I leaned over to kiss Mack and within seconds we were in a hot embrace. I don't remember loosing my nightshirt. I think I remember that Mack was naked under the covers. I definitely remember cumming as he fucked me hard and fast, and cumming again as he pumped my pussy full of cum. What a rush.

30 minutes after leaving Jim I was back. Jim raised an eyebrow and, with a coy smile, I told him that I had been bad. That I had let Mack fuck me and that Mack had liked it very much. During this exchange I could clearly see Jim's cock growing under the covers. He motioned me closer to the bed. Reaching out he put his hand between my legs and found my pussy a sticky mess. My breath caught in my throat as his finger slid over my clit and deep into my pussy. Taking his finger out he brought it to my mouth. Wordlessly I sucked it in and licked it greedily. For the second time in less than an hour I lost my nightshirt and was thoroughly fucked. We fell into an exhausted sleep among the tangled sheets.

Jim's cock against my butt woke me the next morning. Lately we had been starting every day with sex. Rubbing my warm cheeks against him I could feel him grow and begin to rub against me. Then he whispered that he thought I should go wake up Mack. That sent my heart racing. Without a word I headed down the hall and quietly entered Mack's room. He was asleep. Taking off my nightshirt I slipped in against his back. He woke to the feeling of my big warm breasts. He was instantly hard. Without a word I rolled him onto his back and took his hard cock into my mouth. I really like sucking cock. He lasted as long as he could. Back in the hall, carrying my shirt, I dribbled a little cum on my breasts and rubbed it in just before returning to Jim. Naked, my breasts a bit sticky with Mack's cum, I told Jim that I was a naughty slut and then I sucked him into my mouth. Jim didn't last long either.

I made and served breakfast for the boys again wearing my nightshirt. Mack had to head home. Before he left we had a quick talk while Jim was in the bathroom. I made sure that Mack knew everything was OK and that he was welcome back.

As soon as Mack was gone Jim pulled me into the bedroom and practically tore my shirt and panties off. My pussy was soaking wet. There was no resistance as I willingly spread my legs and took him in. I think he fucked his willing slut 3 times before lunch.

Now, any time I wanted him to cum all I had to do was start telling him exactly what his naughty little slut had done to Mack. The more detail I added the more he liked it. I have to admit that I liked being constantly lusted after. We were definitely back to twice a day.

We only had one more frisky visit from Mack. It was pretty much a repeat of the previous visit. Soon after he and Amanda worked things out.

But things sure had changed for Jim and I. The stories I told him and our slightly kinky games kept us going for quite a while.

igneouss
igneouss
18 Followers