Chapter 01: Don't Mess with a Reaper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled out, he watched, rubbing himself a few more times to splatter her ass cheeks with his cum, as it dripped out of her asshole and joined her own cum which now ran down the inside of her thighs plentifully. He let go of her hair and within a split second found himself on his back, on the wooden floor with a split lip of his own.

"Fuck you....bastard," Gracie fumed, now sitting up and breathing heavily, with tear stained cheeks. She looked about ready to pass out. She clenched her fist and shook it at him, just thankful that she had been soaking enough to lubricate his cock before he anally ravaged her. She lay down on the bed again, ready to sleep and let her body return to a somewhat normal state, feeling a spasm or throb resonate throughout her body every few seconds.

"Oh, baby, don't be like that." Olsen chimed, laughing as he stood up and took a spot beside her on his bed. Covering her in a blanket he almost passed out immediately, but not until he took one last peak at her ass which was up in the air, as she lay between his legs exhausted. Even in the dim light he could see the glistening moisture on her thighs and in-between her legs.

"That's one sweet ass," he mused, wondering just how the other guy's would react to hear about this. Not that he would have to tell them. Not even after the amount they had drunk would they had slept through that. And somewhere, on the lower level, he could pick up the faint creaking of another bed. Who slept in it, he didn't know. But it would be interesting to find out. Gracie waited until Gregory was asleep before smiling, even though there was pain, she had enjoyed the night. If she was going to die tomorrow, at least that was one thing she wouldn't die regretting. Her husband on the other hand, she regretted that from the moment she had said 'I do'.

12