All Comments on 'Chapter 01: The Right Touch'

by shakenmartini55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very real

Your MMF adventure has nice buildup and sounds very real. IT would be cool if you wrote more like this.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A review from a certified massage therapist

The increasingly sensuous massage strokes described in this story are sure to stimulate the client's libido, as all my massage clients' reactions can attest to. Whether I was massaging a man or a woman, their sighs and moans were clear indications that they wanted me to slide into the more intimate strokes. (I retired years ago, but I've kept my massage tables. Now I give such massages for free to keep from forgetting all the erotic strokes.)

ShakenMartini55 is a good writer who apparently knows how to slowly increase the sexuality in a story. I look forward to reading more of his contributions.

mmbmmbover 14 years ago
super hot

I really liked this story. Watching the first guy get aroused as he saw John come in with the see through g-string. Wow.

cumchucker69cumchucker69about 11 years ago
love it

it had my cock hard all thru the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I WOULD LIKE MY FIRST TO BE LIKE THAT

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

great erotic story. very well written! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yummy!

What a sexy story! I'm totally jealous of John as I dream of having a wife who loves to tease and play with others. This story sounds like a fantasy cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot story! I would love to be in that story, sucking a hard cock for the first time and eating a cum filled pussy! My bi-fantasy would finally cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved your story! I fantasize about having an mmf sexual encounter exactly like this. I would love to suck the husbands hard cock while his wife was playing with her pussy watching as I swallowed my first load of yummy cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous