Chapter 01: The Right Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I wasn't going to last long and I could feel John's balls start to tighten. I tried to tell John that I was going to cum and he clamped his lips even tighter around my cock as I shot into his mouth. Just as I was about done, he moaned loudly and I felt the first glob of cum of my very first blow job enter my mouth. I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could. Even though it was his second orgasm I couldn't keep up with the amount of cum he unloaded. I swallowed most of it, but some of his cum landed on my cheek and some was on my chin. Liz had reached her orgasm and was now kissing the cum off of my face. John had turned around and joined Liz and I in a three-way kiss. Kissing them and sucking on their cum flavored tongues was more erotic than I could have ever imagined.

I was completely spent and on an unbelievable sexual high. We just laid there on the bed entangled with each other and said nothing. Just being naked and in their arms was hot and so sexy. As the sun started to go down we reluctantly decided that we had to get cleaned up because we couldn't spend the rest of the day in bed fucking.

Well, that was the story of my very first MMF experience. The three of us managed to get together every two weeks or so for about four years. We always got together in the afternoon. Sometimes our session would start with just Liz and me. Other times it would be just John and me. Each session seemed like it ended up taking some kinda different sexual twist. That was the fun part of the friendship. Liz and John taught me a lot about sex, and in turn, myself. I owe them a lot and miss them more than either of them will ever know.