All Comments on 'Chapter 02 - Cindy Gets Braver'

by igneouss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
On copywrite and Literotica

Possibly Anon needs to go back to law school, or at least read a little here on Lit about what authors who post here must agree to before being allowed to post. Lit's first requirement is that an author's work be original, not an infingement on someone else's work. The second requirement is that the author conveys to Literotica a limited copywrit so that Literotica as an institution has the legal right to enforce by action against other entities that may attempt to infringe on the copywrit of the author AND Literotica.

It is always best to keep ignorance well hidden, failing that disguising as humor sometimes works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's Fun to Watch

Your wife become a slut for other men. First she flirts, then kisses, then tongue kisses, then gives her tits, then gives hand jobs, then gives blow jobs, then fucks. All this gives you hard-ons and good cums while she progresses. Oh yeah, she gets to cum a lot too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the Story

I'm a slut, and I love being one! My husband let's me fuck anyone I want to, and do I ever want to. I fuck as many as two new guys every month, and keep the old ones on the line as well. Lot and lots of creamy cum for little old me. I love cum in my face and on my tits. I swallow. Yummy!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some of this is real, some is not. That may be so, but it is all really awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous