All Comments on 'Charismatic Investor'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bdave2bdave2over 6 years ago
Bingo!

Well, that pushed a lot of my buttons. 'Very well written and described. You managed to keep the tension to increase the eroticism. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the complete experience

This is a great story for all those who would like to suck cock but were afraid to do so. Go ahead, there are zillions of male heterosexual cocksuckers out there. Why reserve the pleasure for gays and women?

whitechocolate3whitechocolate3over 6 years ago
Very good

I just wish you trusted me enough to understand your subtext without you turning it into not subtext.

I still loved your story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
nicely done

I didn't quite get off, but easily could have. now off to check for a nice cock to suck. not the first, but certainly the first to completion. 5 stars.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Great story

I'm learning there are a lot more straight cocksucker's out there than I realized. It's just hard to find straight guys to suck without being outed. Lot's of people have a hard time not thinking of us as gay. I am not attracted to men in the least. I like women and having sex with them, but I like to suck a cock once in a while. I have no desire to kiss or fuck a man. I have nothing against gays and even have some gay friends but that is.not my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable tale

Really liked this and found it quite hot. As an old straight man I could really empathize with both characters. Had the internet been available when I was growing up and the attitudes of society been as open as today, I would have undoubtedly tried sucking cock and probably loved it. Good writing!

betabradbetabradover 6 years ago

I'm straight, but lately it seems I just cant stop fantasizing about sucking a big hard cock. My preference is for a dominant woman to make me suck a cock for her, but I know that a dominant man could make me suck his cock .

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
I;m Bi

and I wish was in the bottom role

smut4ussmut4usover 4 years ago
Loved this story.

Swalocox...hehe. I see what you did there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...