Charismatic Investor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben sat down on the big chair and spread his legs. He was sitting so that his cock and balls were hanging down the front of the seat of the chair.

"James." I jumped slightly hearing my name. "James. Come over here and touch my cock. You know you want to. In fact, I'm pretty sure you want to put it in your mouth, don't you?"

I started shaking my head. I couldn't admit to that. I was straight. I didn't like men. I like women and tits, and sucking hard cock, and - I mean - NOT sucking hard cock! I shook my head more vigorously. I couldn't believe I just thought that. The mental image of me sucking that soft floppy cock into my mouth persisted.

I was breathing faster. My lips seemed to be constantly dry. My mouth watered.

"James." Ben commanded. "Come over here. Now."

I briefly looked up to his eyes and looked quickly back to his naked penis. I obeyed and walked the twenty feet to stand in front of him. I pulled my gaze to his and made myself hold it. Ben smiled and scoffed lightly.

"Well?" he said.

"Well what?" I wanted to say to his face. "Well fucking what?" "Put your goddamn clothes back on and..." I looked down to his cock and said nothing as I exhaled.

As if I'd done this before, I dropped to my knees between his legs. His greyish black pubic hair was neatly trimmed. His dick was hanging there, directly in front of me. I'd never been so close to one before. I took an involuntary deep breath and shook my head at what I knew I was going to do - at what I was going to be.

I studied this penis and realized I was fascinated by it. Soft as it hung there, it was only slightly smaller than my cock was when fully hard. His balls were good sized. Maybe they were the same size as mine or slightly bigger. But his scrotum was long and loose and this made his balls seem huge. Again, I licked my lips and swallowed.

For my first cock, I was pleased.

Jesus! I couldn't believe I was already calling it "my first cock".

But I was. It was true, I knew.

I knew this was for me. I knew there'd be others. Jesus!

I was suddenly glad Ben's cock was still soft. I knew that, at this point, I wanted to feel a soft cock in my hand. I knew that I wanted to feel it harden in my mouth. I wished I could watch myself; view this moment when I suck a cock for the first time. Watch this moment when I became a cocksucker just like I watched porn on my phone.

A thought came to me and I looked up to Ben.

His eyes widened slightly. "Well?", he repeated.

"Ben? Can you film me?" I asked as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, unlocked it, and opened the camera.

Putting it in Ben's hand I told him "Film me sucking your cock! I want to see what I look like."

Ben hunched his shoulders slightly, aimed the phone, and tapped the screen.

"Aaaand action!" He teased.

I reached down and lightly lifted his long soft cock with my fingers. It felt warm. Warm and soft. I looked back at Ben to make sure he was filming.

He was.

I grabbed the fleshy tube with my thumb and fingers and shook it. It flopped back and forth over my hand. I squeezed it tightly and felt it squish in my fist. I wiggled my thumb and finger again and his cock flopped against my hand. I was playing with a cock! I was playing with Ben Knight's cock! It felt so nice. Just like mine but different.

I looked up to him but only saw my phone staring back. I smiled and looked back down. I could feel the flesh slowly thickening in my hand. I squeezed it again. It was firmer. I wanted to say "harder" but that wasn't right.

It was thicker.

It was fleshier.

I wiggled it now but it no longer flopped. The head, which was growing in front of me, shook a bit. I let my hand pull the skin down and then back up; slowly down and then up. I was experimenting. It was all so new and yet, I knew that ithis was somethingI'd been wanting to do for so long.

I looked again at Ben. How had he known?

This was the moment. His cock was almost hard. It was about six inches long, I figured, and at least two inches thick.

I gently slid my hand down and lowered my head. I parted my lips slightly, put the hard head of his cock against them and rubbed it around. I closed my mouth and rubbed it against my cheeks as I considered the flavor in my mouth.

So this was cock. Actually, surprisingly, there was no real flavor outside of a very slight soapy smell I had picked up. I had expected some "cock flavor" as if it was a food, I guess.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around it the head, licking and sucking. It was very warm. Strange - the head didn't feel hard at all.

The skin itself was smooth... but the head wasn't hard like I'd been expecting. It wasn't soft exactly either.

I swirled my tongue around it in my mouth, trying to understand what it felt like. I applied suction.

Ben moaned approvingly "Mmmmm".

The moan made me feel strangely proud. I was glad he was enjoying this. I did want to please him. I now knew that I was doing this for myself, though.

His cock had grown. The head was noticeably bigger. I kept working it in my mouth.

This cock head - not hard, not soft. Those words were wrong.

I started bobbing my head, taking more of his cock shaft in my mouth. Down a little further then up again. Down a little more, then up again. I did this a few more times before returning to lick and suck the head like I licked a woman's nipple.

That's it! It was pliable like a giant fucking erect nipple. I moaned with delight and licked this giant nipple-like phallus. I slid my mouth down until the head I'd just been sucking hit the back of my throat, forcing me to gag slightly and slide off.

I looked up to the phone and rubbed this beautiful cock over my face to wipe away the tears forced by the gag. My face was wet with involuntary tears and my saliva.

Ben's cock was fully erect now. It was magnificent. It was longer than before - at least seven inches long. I sat back and stared at it. There were veins on the skin. I squeezed it again but my fist couldn't move beyond the soft, smooth outer skin. The inner core was fully hard and I could feel it literally throb in my grip. Just like the erotic stories said: his cock had a pulse as the blood rushed to keep it erect!

Loosening my grip slightly, I started to stroke him.

I was enjoying this. I was truly enjoying sucking his cock. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. How had Ben known? Was it that obvious? Was I a born cocksucker?

I reached down with my left hand and brought his hanging balls up to my mouth. God! They were beautiful. They needed my attention. I licked his scrotum, pushing his balls around with my tongue. Then I sucked one ball into my mouth.

Ben gasped and I could feel his body lightly jerk involuntarily. I closed my mouth gently around the soft warm testicle. Here too, I was surprised. The balls weren't soft - but I knew that. My own never felt "soft". I gently pulled against the sack, stretching it away from Ben's body as I tried to understand the feeling of the ball in my mouth. Quickly taught, I pulled lightly and let it pop free from my mouth and back to my palm. Ben gasped lightly.

I bent and sucked the other in my mouth and did the same. Warm and pliant. Unlike anything, I decided. A ball in my mouth felt...unique.

Happy with this, I sucked the first one in my mouth again. I then maneuvered my mouth and shook my head until I carefully fit the other one into my mouth. I looked up to my phone and smiled with Ben's balls filling my mouth. I looked beyond the phone and saw Ben, eyes closed, mouth open as if in surprise, truly enjoying my ministrations.

I kept stroking his cock as I sucked and pulled on Ben's balls.

I had a man's balls in my mouth and his hard cock in my fist! This reality was so goddam amazing.

Ben was moaning and I let his balls gently fall out of my mouth.

"Jesus!" Ben exhaled as his thighs tried to clamp around my head.

I kept stroking, feeling the hard core beneath the soft smooth outer skin of this gorgeous cock. I sat up slightly and slid my lips over that giant cockhead. His cock was still wet with my saliva from before. I slid my lips down and shook my head to try to take even more of his cock into my mouth. I retched and slid off.

I stroked my hand up and down him, sliding over my lubricating saliva. I looked up again to the phone and Ben. I took a deep breath and slid my lips over his cock again. I moved my lips up with my hand and started coordinating this mouth hand motion.

"Oh yeah, James. Ahhhh. What are you doing? God, you ARE a cocksucker. I knew...Ahhh...I fucking knew you...Oh God!" Ben started becoming more vocal.

Somehow, even though I knew it felt good, I also knew that using my hand with my mouth was cheating. I wanted to make him cum with my mouth. I wanted to truly suck his cock.

For the first time, it occurred to me that I really did want to make him cum. I wanted to eat his cum! I wanted to swallow it. I wanted to savor it. I wanted him to shoot his cum on my face. Oh my God! I was a cocksucker and a cum eating cocksucker too!

I slid my hand down to the base of his cock and slid my lips over his shaft until it hit the back of my throat. I moved my hand up to mark this position. I slid back up and then down again. I bobbed my head like this, getting a rhythm, and slowing moving my hand down - slowly taking more of his length. After a while, I was able to hit that gag point and pass through. I was still gagging but I was able to ignore this and take him a little further into my throat. The other two inches remained beyond my ability. I repeated this but had reached a maximum.

On one of the downward slides, Ben surprised me and suddenly pushed my head down. My nose pushed into his pubic hair as his whole cock slid into my mouth and throat. I retched, my eyes bulged, and I reacted by trying to push off his thighs. He finally let go of my head and yanked my head, leaving a trail of thick spit trailing to his cock. My eyes were blurry with tears. I was gasping for breath. I looked at him gasping. Ben had succeeded in pushing his whole cock into my throat.

I smiled and moved to stroke him. Ben let me do this a few times while I caught my breath and wiped my eyes.

Ben put his hand behind my head again and pulled me to his cock. I took a deep breath and slid down his shaft. At the gaging point I stopped again but Ben, once more, applied pressure and pulled me futher. I gagged again but that didn't stop Ben. He held me there, my nose in the greyish pubes, my mouth making strange gulping noises.

Once again he let me up and I gasped for breath. He immediately pulled me down again. Ben did this motion again. And again. Ben stuffed his thick cock into my throat, held me there slightly, and then pulled me off.

After a minute, I was doing it without his pulling - without his assistance. I still made the gag sound but I forced past it and fucked my throat with his cock.

I slid down to mash my nose against his pubic hairs and off. Mashed and off. Mashed and off.

This became a rhythm to me. I was throating a cock! I was deepthroating a cock!

I was letting Ben Knight fuck my mouth and throat.

Suddenly Ben grabbed my had from his thigh and thrust my phone into it.

"Ahhh - gonna cum! Hold your phone - Gonna cum!"

Overcoming my momentary confusion, I grabbed my phone and held it out towards his pumping fist and my face. Ben Jacked his cock toward my face, his fist an amazing blur. He slid the head into my mouth as he jacked himself. My mouth made weird "popping" sounds as the head entered and left my lips. His fist occasionally pounded into my lips as he furiously pumped himself.

I tasted something in my mouth. Really not a flavor but a different consistency than my saliva. I swallowed. Ben pumped some more and I started to think that he was done; that had been cum I'd just felt and that I'd swallowed it without tasting anything. I felt a moment of disappointment.

Then I felt a hot jet squirt into my mouth. My tongue immediately noticed a tanginess. His pistoning cock pushed the cum in and out of my mouth.

As Ben's cock momentarily slipped out of my mouth, a second larger squirt of sperm shot out and landed across my nose and lips. I quickly closed my mouth to swallow and stuck my tongue out to lick when a third squirt shot out forcefully and plastered my cheeks and nose. I opened my mouth and tried to position my mouth to catch the other shots. Ben moaned and came again and again, shooting thick white ropes into my mouth an on my face. I wanted his cum! I wanted him to cum in my mouth!

I succeeded in closing my mouth around his head as he pumped and shook. I felt his cock pump and pulse as the last remnants of his orgasm were forced from his cock.

I swallowed the cum, finally tasting it. I sucked and held his cock in my mouth as Ben's stomach muscles clenched and he tried to push me away. He slowly relented and I moved my mouth down his shaft and up again, squeegeeing the cum off. I did this again and then let the cockhead sit in my mouth as I looked at my Phone for a moment, just enjoying the cocksucking moment. I wanted to make sure I could see my cum covered face with a softening cock in my mouth.

I had sucked a man. I had a penis in my mouth! Fuck! I never realized how much I'd wanted to do this.

God, I was a cocksucker.

I placed my phone on the floor between us and fumbled with my belt.

Ben was leaning back, arms slack and hanging off the chair, and was groaning lightly.

I let his slowly deflating cock slip out of my mouth and stood hurriedly.

I needed to cum. I was so ready!

I pulled my pants and my underwear down to my knees and grabbed my cock. It was so hard. I stepped toward Ben and started stroking. I was going to cum. I was going to cum so much!

I looked at his face hopefully and he laughed shaking his head. He pointed at his dick.

I bent my knees awkwardly and pointed my dick at his. I noticed that his softening cock was still thicker than mine but that it was about as long as mine.

I jacked my cock as I gazed at his which was slowly pulsing and lowering. I thought about the feeling of that hard cock in my mouth; of his balls, of his cock in my throat; and of the cum in my mouth and currently dripping off my face.

A spray of precum, surprised me as it shot out and dispersed over his thighs, cock and abdomen.

Ben inhaled.

I kept jacking furiously.

My thighs were burning from the awkward position. I didn't care. I. Was. Gonna. Cum. Gonna. Fucking. Cum.

Just then a thick shot of sperm shot from my cock and onto his belly. It felt so good - so goddamed good. I was cumming!

Another thick white spurt landed on his pubes. I shifted so my cockhead was touching his cock. I shuddered and moaned.

A spurt shot onto his shaft.

Another spurt joined it.

A third shot on his cock as the others started sliding off.

I dropped to my knees and, still pumping my cock, slurped my cum off his cock before it could slide off.

I came and shot more cum onto the floor. I slipped his cock into my mouth down to his pubes without gagging. It was so warm and soft and had shrunk enough to make this comfortable.

I sucked his soft cock and slipped my mouth up and down it as if it were my own. My own orgasm had stopped and cum dribbled from my cock onto my pants. I sucked his soft cock and moved my head with the aftershocks of an amazing orgasm.

I let it slip from my mouth and licked my own cum from my fist. I then licked it from his stomach and sucked it from his pubic hairs.

I looked up to Ben. He had an amazed smile on his face.

"Jesus Christ, James! I knew you were a cocksucker but I had you pegged for a closet one. A first timer. That..." Ben shook his head. "Was amazing. By far my best blowjob ever. How long did it take you to learn to do that?"

I smiled with unexpected pride and held his fleshy cock in my hand, stroking it lightly and enjoying the fleshy softness and warmth. Why did this compliment make me so happy?

"Ben. Man, I never..." I shook my head. "I've never sucked a cock in my life..." I admitted. "I'm straight, man. I... I guess..." I stopped to lick a glob of cum I noticed on Ben's thigh.

"I guess I just always wanted to try.."

Saying this made me realize how true it was. I had always loved blowjobs. I'd always loved watching women suck my cock. I loved to shock them as I pulled them up to kiss me after I'd cum in their mouths. I'd watched blowjob porn and focused on the cock and how it was getting pleasured. I loved big cock porn and loved to see a good spurting cumshot. I never thought this made me gay. In fact, it didn't. I wasn't gay. I like women. The immense irony of these thoughts while I was stroking the cock I'd just sucked made me shake my head.

"I guess I just like sucking cock." I slipped my mouth down to his pubic hair again and gripped his soft cock tightly between my lips as I slid back up.

"Jesus!" Ben whispered. "I guess you really do..."

I slipped my lips back down and slid them up again. The feel of his soft cock in my mouth was so...so wonderful. It was long and warm. And now it had a flavor. It tasted of cum and spit. It tasted and felt so good in my mouth - so comforting.

I sucked Ben's long floppy cock like this for a while. Ben started getting into it.

"You like that cock, doncha? You my cock sucker? You like to suck my cock?" Ben asked hoarsely.

Ben's cock had started to thicken. I was making him hard.

I licked his balls and sucked them in my mouth like before.

"Mmmpf...Man, my balls. Suck my fucking balls. So good..." Ben moaned and put his hand on my head.

I let his balls slip from my mouth and stood up.

"No! Don't stop...James" Ben was actually pleading.

I pulled off my shirt and started removing my pants that were bunched around my ankles.

"Gimme a second, man. I'm not done. I want more of your cum."

Ben understood and readjusted himself on the chair.

My pants were wet with cum - mine and Ben's probably. I kicked off my shoes and sent my pants flying. I yanked off my socks and stood nude in front of a man for the first time. My cock was fully hard again and aimed proudly at Ben.

Ben nodded approvingly at my physique.

"James, you are in great shape. Turn around."

I obeyed and let him check me out. It seemed kinda weird...

"Nice..." Ben added when I faced him. "And you have a nice cock - nice shape"

I was surprised by this compliment. Ben's cock was at least two inches longer and noticeably wider than mine when hard. I shrugged my shoulders. I was horny but this was strange for me.

I dropped to my knees between his legs again.

Ben stopped me. "Lie on your back over there". He pointed at a large flat piece of furniture - a large ottoman or small backless couch.

I did as he said.

He came over and straddled my head. His balls dangled above my face. Ben placed his hands next to my ribs and dragged his balls across my face. I stuck out my tongue and licked them as they passed. I smelled his sweat and cum. My tongue settled on that spot between his asshole and his balls and I licked. He moved back again and I tried to catch his balls. Then he reversed once more and I did catch one ball and gently pulled it into my mouth. I heard him gasp and stop his motion. He settled a bit and I reached around and gently pushed both balls into my mouth.

Ben moaned and adjusted his hips, pulling slightly away from me and then settling on my face. He did this again and again.

Finally I let the balls slip from my mouth as he moved forward. I stuck my tongue out to again lick behind his balls. Instead, I found my tongue wiggling into his asshole. Partly concerned and partly excited, I decided to go for it and reached around to grab his ass with both hands. I pulled the cheeks apoart and shoved my wiggling tongue up. Ben sat back slightly. I could vaguely hear him moan about licking his ass.