Charismatic Investor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never thought about doing this before. The thought of licking someone's asshole always kinda disgusted me. But Ben was obviously prepared and was very clean.

Bens up and down motion continued until I withdrew my tired tongue. Ben stood and pulled my shoulders until my head slipped off the couch. Then, with his hand, he pushed his hard cock into my mouth.

In this position, Ben's cock was upside down relative to before. It felt so strange. The ridge was on the wrong side. I closed my lips and let him slowly slide into me. I quickly felt like gagging. He withdrew.

Ben moved his body and slowly slid his cock in my mouth again. Wow! Ben was really going to fuck my mouth like this. I felt my cock twitch and reached down to start playing with myself.

Ben pulled back and slid in again. Soon he'd established a rhythm. I was gagging each time but it wasn't painful. In fact, I was beyond excited about having my face and throat fucked. I'd only found one girl who let me do this to her. After a few thrusts, she'd stopped me - urgently coughing and gagging. I'd really hoped to enjoy it and had been very disappointed. I was determined to do better than her.

Ben leaned further over me and started thrusting his hips. Soon he passed that block- that point of resistance - and his cock head slid into my throat.

I gagged and my eyes bulged and filled with tears. I tried to turn my head but Ben had it clamped between his thighs. I brought my hands up but couldn't push him off. My cock deflated.

Ben withdrew, leaving me just enough time to suck in a breath, and thrust again.

And again.

Thrust. Glulp.

Thrust. Glulp.

Thrust. Glulp.

Ben's balls slid into my nose and against my eyes. My cock softened as I retched with each thrust.

Again, a thrust.

And again.

Over and over.

Again and again, Ben fucked my mouth. At one point, Ben briefly stopped and held his cock deep in my mouth. He shifted his body and lay above me. Soon I realized that he was fucking my mouth with short fast strokes that meant his cock never left my throat.

I was a cocksucker! I was a cocksucker and someone was fucking my mouth and throat! Balls were rubbing against my face. I was enjoying this.

"Fuck my face" I wanted to scream as my cock throbbed.

Instead, my wide open mouth only made the involuntary wet gagging sound with each thrust.

"Glulp, glulp, glulp"

Ben moved faster, his hips really pistoning - almost suffocating me.

It felt so good - so fucking good. Fucking my face, slamming a cock into my throat. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth. Yes! Yes! So fucking good. Made me want to cum.

I only realized now that Ben had been sucking my cock. It had felt so good! It had felt so damn good because he had been sucking me. Ben Knight was sucking my cock! I was in a sixty-nine with a man. A man was fucking my mouth and sucking my cock!

With this thought, I came.

I had an amazing orgasm. It felt like I came again and again; like I spurted over and over. I couldn't see anything but Ben's balls rubbing my face. But I came so wonderfully hard.

Ben's motions stopped. He thrust deep into me and held himself there for a few seconds. Then he pulled out briefly and thrust quickly again - almost vibrating his cock into me. I heard him yell. He pulled his cock briefly from my throat. Hot cum spurted into my mouth as he pushed deep into my throat again, dragging much of the sperm with him.

I was still reeling from my orgasm. I could feel his cock pulsate in my mouth. He was shooting cum into my throat! Oh my god! He came in my mouth. He came in my throat!. Amazing. I felt so good.

Ben lay there with his cock in my throat for what seemed like an eternity to me. I started fighting against him - I was suffocating.

Ben pushed himself up and I twisted my head. His long cock slid free pulling a large thick strand of cum/saliva with it. I gasped for breath as I stared up at this slick slimy cock hanging over my face.

I sucked a cock!

I'd sucked THAT cock.

That cock had fucked my throat and cum in my mouth and throat. Jesus! How was it possible?

I lifted my head and tried to lick and slurp the thick string of slimy cum and saliva.

Ben pushed himself up and stood. His hands were on his hips. He was panting. His cock was still hard and very wet. It jutted out proudly.

Ben closed his eyes and barked out a laugh. "Jesus, James! THAT was amazing! Fucking amazing."

I was lightly rubbing my wet cock and trying to catch my breath. Ben stood there, eyes closed, recovering.

I sat up and turned around to face Ben. Standing there like that, with his cock pulsing its way to flaccidness, he was pretty impressive.

I reached out, gently grabbed his cock and pulled him towards me. I once again placed his cock in my mouth end enjoyed its warm softness. It was calming for me, like a pacifier of sorts.

Ben put his hands on my head and let me savor his softening penis.

I could hear the amazement in his voice.

"James. You are a true cocksucker... true, man. I've never met anyone - male or female - who enjoys cock like you."

Ben let me hold him in my mouth for a while before pulling his delicious cock away.

After that, we sat on his deck nude, ate some snacks, and had a few drinks. It wasn't as awkward as it might have been. We clarified a few details about my current agreements with Swalocox rather easily. And he actually did have some good questions about contingencies that had not yet been thought through.

We were silent for a while. Then Ben explained that he was mostly straight but occasionally enjoyed sex with men - but only if he was the "top" as he called it. Today was the first time he'd ever sucked a cock. He said he surprised himself and actually liked sucking my cock and swallowing my cum.

We laid out some ground rules regarding any future sex and we clarified our roles in regards to both sex and work. Neither one of us wanted others to know. Confidentiality was key. Neither one of us wanted anything else out of this - certainly not romance. Basically, I wanted to have access to his cock to suck and he wanted me to keep sucking his cock. Not a difficult agreement for either of us to make.