All Comments on 'Charity Begins at Home'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Do Any of the Husbandss in Your Stories Possess Testicles?

Guess not. Wives who breathe through their vaginas and husbands with no cojones. After awhile its repetitive and inane. Unrealistic and sad. I will not read you again.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Jeez

A real bottom of the barrel story.

It makes me wonder who really is the mentally challenged one... Edmund or you.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
No eroticism in this

Zero for this story. It is both immoral and illegal. It's prison for these two.

Gomez333Gomez333over 10 years ago
not this time

Usually I don't have a problem with this authors stories but I found this one quite offensive. No more like this please!!

tastesgreattastesgreatover 10 years ago
This is so FU..ed up!!

There was nothing erotic about this tale... A lump of coal for this effort!

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

I'm gonna have to agree with the other commenters. You need help and fast. This was so far away from what is ok to even think much less write about. Seriously sick!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Outstanding job. Well written and interesting.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Terrible plan

Worse execution. He should have simply divorced his wife now that she was a size queen. Why would he stay? This whole thing barely made sense, even for a fictional story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
one star

/ 1000000000000000000000000000000000= -.00000000000001

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Wow is this a fucked mess.......

He has no hope of a real life again

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
What a fucking joke

She has said "You are dog shit and do not interest me at all and if you want me you will be a spineless WACC, oh and fuck wimp"

How is it that she sleeps around like a 2 bit whore when he was the one who was denighed any sex. WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO EARN ANY RESPECT LET ALONG LOVE. I see nothing but contempt for the husband.

But than again all UK stories have the same theme a whore married to a gutless spineless WACC.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

What, exactly, is the point of this?

So his wife is frigid, unless he has a huge cock in which case her respect for her husband goes out the window.

And he accepts this. I just don't get it. Why would anyone go along with that? What's the point of this?

What is it that you imagine makes her behavior in any way ok?

ryu77ryu77over 10 years ago
What happened?

This has to be your worse story. Sorry, this is just overkill with the lack of respect of the wife.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Me too

Sorry, this is a really big cuck story. without any redeeming value. If you like the cuck role I suppose it's a great story. If you are not into cuckoldry, it's lousy.

I'm of the latter opinion

Chilley

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Again, this story could have been much stronger

The husband comes over as shallow, self centred and flat. He is not even interestingly unpleasant. The wife is little better. Consequently, the story has little personal or dramatic impact.

Do please make your characters more two or even three dimensional. They would then be better stories, have a bigger impact on your readers and get under our skin more – which I believe to be your primary motivation. A more thoughtful, self questioning response from the husband to his wife’s predicament, his friend’s story and to Edmund himself would have worked wonders. Also a few revealing touches about them outside of sex could have helped.

As always, you handle the gradual disintegration well. That it all ended badly with Edmund’s rape was a well judged dash of cold water. I am not sure it came out clearly for many readers that the husband was hoist by his own petard – he started charity work to get his end away and was contemptuous of the man his friend cuckolded.

I notice that, in order to calm things down, you squeezed in a touch of bestiality and interracial.

You may be interested that I have read a story on ‘Loving Wives’ where the ‘hero’ having been ‘wronged’ by his wife proceeds to carefully plan and execute the rape of one of the wife’s friends who had made fun of him – thus cuckolding the woman’s husband. A number of the well known BTB names, who rail at cuckoldry in their comments on your stories, enthusiastically applauded the story and his actions. Perhaps it says something about those readers.

A point to some of the commentators. Yes, what the couple did was immoral and probably illegal. So are incest and non consent – quite popular topics on this site. Murder also is also generally regarded as quite a bad thing – but that does not mean that crime stories and thrillers should be banned. The acid test is whether the story encourages people to commit the evil/crime - which is why stories about underage sex are not allowed – and consequently an disproportionate number of characters in stories on Literotica, including school children, have just turned 18. These latter stories are highly unethical. Whereas, I do not think this story encourages anyone to follow the couple’s example – quite the contrary.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One thing

One thing to say about this author is that he is consistent. Consistently awful.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
More

More crap.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Awful. divorce time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shit story, shit writing.

Starting with the story. Really? What a terrible idea. Very offensive.

Now to the writing. Poorly written. A messy jumble of words. Poor grammar.

Overall I would give zero stars if possible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My Mrs. has told me " size doesn't matter."

Only days latter to complain about the "small picker" of the last guy. Or praise for a suiter with "considerable mass." Just as us men like em tight, wet and enthusiastic.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Um, if you’ve never been around them, I must tell you this would be a very unpleasant and dangerous thing to try. Femdom agitprop be damned.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

British humor and wit with a 'stiff upper lip' is amusing. To hear how a married affluent lady becomes a 'size queen is a riot. Avoiding being called a 'cum solution and avoiding responsibility of training a 'special needs' buddy to become an incorrigible rapist is the hubris of self entitled narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

He should have dumped the sick bitch long before chapter four.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous