Charity Begins at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the course, five of the original dozen had dropped out and I could understand why because aspects of the information imparted were very unsettling. We learned that mental damage was permanent. It could also have many causes - genetic, problems at birth, adverse reaction to medication, illness or accident. I finished up profoundly thankful that my life was as it was and that I had safely brought up two normal intelligent children. My desire to do good and make a difference was now genuine.

Two weeks later I was taken to his hostel to be introduced to my partner Edmund and had I not been inspired I would have quit at that point because I did not see how I could possibly even pretend a friendship with him. I had been told that he was aged 35 but I would have guessed at five years older. He was about 5' 6" with a round heavy face, a small moustache and fairly short but rather lank black hair. I have given his height but that is misleading because he had the full heavy torso of a man around 6' 4" tall and the deficiency in height was entirely due to the shortness of his legs. He was wearing exceptionally baggy trousers and walked with a pronounced waddle, not unlike a penguin. The reason for my unease was that although I smiled and greeted him with almost effusive pleasantry, both his face and eyes remained completely unresponsive. He talked and answered my questions in quite a reasonable way but I had never realised before how much conversation is dependent upon facial expression.

I went for my first solo visit rather reluctantly but as soon as I entered the hostel I was collared by the warden who said, "You've certainly made a difference to Edmund already. All week he's been going round telling people that he has got a new friend."

Knowing that Edmund appreciated me visiting even he did not show it made all the difference and I found that as long as I did not look at him too much, we could converse quite pleasantly. The hour passed quite quickly as it did the following week but I found myself being depressed by the environs of the hostel, particularly the slight institutional smell. On leaving I asked the warden if it was allowed for me to take Edmund out to a pub. I was told certainly but not to let him have more than a pint and that preferably in two halves.

From then on I would pick him up at the hostel and we would go to the pub. Although Edmund's general intellectual level was that of a twelve-year-old, on some topics he could converse quite reasonably and soon I found my time with him extending by an extra half hour and even longer. He had one habit that bothered me for a while. Edmund could not take his eyes of any female who came in and I was really worried that his blatant staring would get him into trouble but nobody took offence. Knowing that he was attracted by the opposite sex, after about a month and trying to reinforce the pretence that we were ordinary friends, I asked in a man to man way if he had a girlfriend. Edmund nodded enthusiastically and insisted on immediately dragging me back to the hostel to show me.

Now I knew that residents from the twin female hostel came during the evening to mix in the communal room and so I naturally assumed that his girlfriend would be similarly handicapped. To my surprise Edmund dragged me straight to his bedroom and started fiddling in the bottom of his wardrobe. From a hiding place, the ingenuity of which proves that mentally retarded people are not necessarily devoid of cunning, he produced a pinup magazine and proudly spread it before me. Many of the pages were stuck together and all the others were stiff as cardboard. I have to confess that I handled it very gingerly and put it down as soon as I decently could, but nevertheless, I took it as a sign of trust that Edmund should be willing to lay out his love life for me to see. From time to time over the previous two years I had bought that kind of magazine myself, Playboy and such, hoping to gain inspiration to help with my own sexual problems. The next week I sorted out three and took them as a present for him. From the joy with which Edmund accepted the gift, I might have delivered a harem of luscious beauties for his personal use.

One day after I had been taking him to the pub for a couple of months, Beverly said casually, "Why don't you bring Edmund home for the evening instead of going to the pub. I'm sure he would enjoy it for a change and you have talked so much about him that I am curious to see what he is like."

Had all my evenings with Edmund been nothing but pretence then this was just the situation that would have caught me out and I did wonder if that had been the reason for my wife making the offer. Following that logic it was impossible for me to disagree. The visit was a resounding success. Beverly had made a big effort preparing delicious sandwiches. She had also made herself very feminine and equally delicious as if we were entertaining a normal guest. From the moment that I effected introductions, it was as if I had ceased to exist. Edmund said far less than usual but seemed more than content to just sit and gaze in rapture at my wife. I think that she was rather touched by this because in what I thought a very nice gesture, as we were leaving for me to take him home, Beverly leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the cheek. On returning home I asked her what she thought of him. "I think he is very sweet - you can bring him again," she said and then, when I responded with a non-committal grunt, she said positively, "What about every other Wednesday?"

The next time I picked up Edmund he was very disappointed when he realised I was taking him to the pub and adopted a sulky manner for a while. It did not last for long because he had a lot that he wanted to say. As soon as I got home I told Beverly, "You made one hell of an impression on Edmund last week when you kissed him goodbye - he hasn't stopped talking about it all evening. It's terrible - he is thirty-five years old, he's not gay and yet he has never had sex with a woman - I don't think that he had ever even been kissed before."

"Well if you're planning for me to break his duck for him, you can forget it," Beverly informed me quickly but she said it with a laugh to show that it was a joke. The idea had never entered my mind but from that moment I could not get it out of my head.

Way back in the marriage when the children were small and regularly spent weekends with their grandparents, a newspaper ran a series on swinging couples. Going off the pictures of the wives engaged in swapping that accompanied the articles, I found the idea rather attractive. At my prompting we had a discussion about doing it ourselves and although Beverly was not overly enthusiastic, neither did she veto the idea. It was left to me to find out more if I was really serious.

I did make enquiries, bought some contact magazines without telling Beverly and even turned up a group reasonably close to where we lived at that time. All very exciting. The strange thing was that, although my initial motivation was the prospect of extra marital nookie for myself, I found myself getting more aroused imagining my wife with another man. Several times I was on the point of showing the results of my research to Beverly but always at the last moment doubts held me back and gradually these doubts magnified. The trouble was this - I knew that I could have sex with other partners without it affecting my feelings for Beverly but I could not be sure that this would be true for her. I never brought the subject up, she never mentioned it again and the years passed.

Having said that, the idea of my wife having a penis other than mine inside her continued to excite me and often featured in private fantasies. I could easily understand husbands who happily allowed their wives to have sex with dogs and other animals - this would give the pleasure of the sex without any fear of feelings being alienated by the new partner. Since my wife's joke there was a new factor in the equation. Without being derogatory to Edmund, the insidious thought was that, letting Beverly shag him would not be really that much different from her doing it with a dog.

Some five years ago I bought a very nice house at a knock down price. It was a very dodgy deal that depended upon an ability to get the purchase price placed in a named off-shore account. After moving in we got a lot of funny looks and comments such as, "If only the walls of your house could speak!" After about a year I found out the whole story. It seems that the previous owner was part of a wife-swapping ring that had cruelly gone to excess. They would invite young couples, either new to the area or freshly married, round to the house for what was described as a 'Welcome party'. Once there the females plied the young woman with powerful aphrodisiacs and shortly after the hapless victim husband found himself watching his young wife eagerly opening her legs for all and sundry. After being submitting to this torment for a while the husband was in his turn given some Viagra equivalent and promptly seduced by the coven of rabid wives. During the course of the evening and night videos were made and from these stills were taken featuring the easily recognisable victim couple committing lewd acts on different anonymous bodies. This little subterfuge guaranteed that the perpetrators had no fear of a come back resulting from the debauchery.

They could have gone on indefinitely but a deviation from the successful scenario proved to be the undoing. For some reason all the wives in the group had gone off somewhere for the weekend and in their absence the men decided to have a stag night. One of the men was a teacher at the local school and he persuaded some underage girls to go along to the house with the promise of pop records and a bit of booze. This time the blackmail threat did not work because one girl was so ashamed at what she remembered doing that she told her mother and the whole sordid business was exposed. All the men involved received long prison sentences, except for the owner of the house who skipped bail and managed to get abroad.

I mention the house mainly because one of the unusual features is a Jacuzzi that features in the story. The Jacuzzi is en suite to the master bedroom and built to easily accommodate at least eight adult bodies. I liked it from the start but hearing the history of the house seemed to give an extra illicit ambience. Sadly Beverly and I only enjoyed it spicing our sex lives for little over a year before the dreaded change of life put an end to that particular sport. Now my devious mind decided that if I could get my wife and Edmund into the Jacuzzi at the same time, the fact of them being naked and in close proximity would give me a much needed thrill, whether or not anything developed from the situation. So the next time my backward friend came for the evening, after an hour of trying to make conversation, I said, "Have you ever been in a Jacuzzi Ed?" Of course he hadn't and was eager to try. As I led him out of the room to go upstairs, I casually asked Beverly if she was going to join us. She gave me a knowing look and said, "I'll think about it."

I led Edmund up to the main bedroom and his eyes opened in amazement - compared to his own frugal small room at the hostel, this was unbelievable luxury. The Jacuzzi also impressed him but he seemed content just to stand on the side gazing down into it. "Come on - let's strip off and enjoy those crazy bubbles," I urged but my remark caused a look of panic to flood his face and he unhappily confessed that he had not got a swimming costume. "Don't be shy, there's no need for costumes here, " I laughed, and leading by example, slipped off my clothes, stepped into the water and sat down.

Edmund undressed very deliberately, carefully folding every discarded garment with pedantic precision. Eventually he stepped uncertainly into the water and then just stood there as if unsure what to do next. It was my turn to gaze in amazement because in front of me was the biggest cock that I had ever seen - hell, I never even dreamed that they were made that big. I have mentioned that he had unusually short legs but even so the damn thing hung down to his knees. It was not a thin one either, if anything rather disproportionately thick. Suddenly I hoped desperately that Beverly would stay downstairs watching TV. Since first meeting Edmund I had had to fight the temptation to patronise him but now suddenly I felt totally outclassed.

For the first few minutes I felt so overwhelmed by what I had seen that I was incapable of entertaining my guest with conversation but he seemed completely happy splashing and watching the bubbles. Suddenly my wife had joined us and the manner of her arrival was a minor masterpiece. She approached swathed in a towel, stepped into the Jacuzzi with her back to us then in one fluid movement discarded her covering and turned to sink beneath the water with such speed that it would have taken a slow motion camera to spot any intimate part of her body. Beverley was so submerged in the effervescent water that only the upper swell of her ripe breasts was revealed. This was apparently enough for Edmund because, lacking any concept of proper civilised behaviour, he abandoned his bubble watching and sat gazing unashamedly at her chest.

It was my wife who had to fulfil the role of host by chatting to Edmund. I had become preoccupied with the thought that at all costs I must prevent Beverly from seeing the monster that Edmund had lurking under the water. The plan I came up with seemed a good one. When it was time to get out, putting a note of authority into my voice, I told Edmund, "Stay exactly where you while I get your towel." My idea was to step back into the Jacuzzi with the towel and hold it spread in front of him as a shield. Unfortunately, when I turned towel in hand, Edmund was already standing and showing all that he had got. The expression on Beverley's face is indescribable - sufficient to say that her mouth was literally hanging open.

My wife remained in the water until Ed and I had dressed and left the bedroom but she was downstairs barely a minute after us, still wet but with a robe wrapped round her. Unfortunately I was already in the process of shepherding Edmund out of the front door and I had to point out that if I did not break the speed limit most of the way then I would not get him back to his hostel before the midnight deadline.

Arriving back home some forty minutes later I found that Beverly had gone to bed and by the time I had made and drunk a cup of tea she was already asleep. In contrast I lay awake for a long time my mind filled with the revelation of the evening. Next day I decided I would let my wife be the first to mention our guest's mammoth appendage but she must have been working to the same plan because Edmund was never referred to, not even in passing. However, when we were in bed I was inflicted with a very painful erection that would not go away. All day my mind had been filled with thoughts of that over-sized penis and I have to admit that Beverly figured in most of the lewd mental scenarios. In desperation I rolled towards my wife and to my surprise she opened her legs quite willingly. She seemed less rigid than usual and I managed to cum before she gave signs of irritation. Afterwards, convinced that there must be a catch I whispered, "I suppose that I have just had my Saturday sex ration two days early?"

"No love, " she said, "Just think of that as a little bonus."

Next day I gave in and asked, "So what do you think of Edmund?"

"Now then - do you mean Edmund himself or do you mean his big prick," she asked with an amused expression on her face."

"You have to admit that it is exceptionally large."

"Exceptionally large," she repeated. "I think that God must have given it to him to compensate for all his other handicaps."

I nodded but said, "Even allowing for those, I still think that God was over generous to him with that thing."

"You could be right," she agreed with a small smile.

The following Wednesday I took Ed to the pub so it was a fortnight before I drove him back to my home again. The three of us had been sitting in front of the TV for less than half an hour when Beverly suggested, "If you are going to take Ed in the Jacuzzi again, it might be an idea to do it early and avoid the mad dash to get him home." I looked towards Edmund to find him nodding vigorously.

It started the same as before except that Edmund got into the water far more confidently. The difference came when my wife joined us. I suspect that she deliberately made a noise to let us know she was on her way for we were both looking in that direction as she slowly sauntered towards the Jacuzzi without the benefit of a concealing towel. On top of that she took her time sitting down and then did not submerge, leaving her breasts uncovered like globular fruits bobbing on the surface - and with her nipples sticking out like the proverbial hat pegs.

Edmund was beside himself pleasure, licking his thick lips convulsively and gazing at those glorious tits with his eyes almost starting out of his head. I, as the objective observer, saw the bulbous head of his penis break the surface briefly several times before being hastily pushed back down. Although Beverly pretended to be oblivious to all this, I suspected from the glint in her eyes that she was thoroughly enjoying the effect that the sight of her body was having upon him. This supposition was confirmed when Ed stopped being totally overwhelmed by the limited display because Beverly moved to sit on the side with only her feet in the water and with her legs indecorously apart. The backward young man immediately started gasping as if in the grip of a seizure and his cock reared unchecked out of the water like the long neck of the Loch Ness monster.

Although it seemed like an eternity, she probably only sat there for a couple of minutes before getting out completely and walking quickly away, calling back, "You men have a nice long soak - I'm going down to get some supper ready."

During the meal Edmund's eyes continued to be riveted upon my wife. This had a lot to do with the fact that she had neglected to wear a bra under her thin tight fitting blouse. The moment we finished eating, due to my ambivalent feelings about the situation, I bustled Edmund out to the car and ran him home early. When I got back Beverley was still up so I immediately let her know that I was a bit miffed by asking, "Did you have to flaunt yourself in front of him quite so blatantly?"

Beverly laughed gaily and said, "Think about it for a minute Peter and then tell me exactly what harm I have done." She paused and when I made no response went on, "You told me how much pleasure Edmund gets from his pin-up magazines so I thought it would be nice to let him have a glimpse of the real thing. Hell - he's got so little in his life that I'm proud to have brightened up his existence just a little bit."

I felt ashamed. "Sorry," I said contritely, "I admit to being a bit envious of Edmund's massive dick but I am desperately sorry for him too. I think that he has got a terribly bad deal in life and deserves one hell of a lot more."

No more was said on the subject and soon afterwards we retired to bed. I found myself with a very stiff aching penis (no doubt inspired by seeing my naked wife in close proximity to a gigantic rampant cock) but after that earlier bit of unpleasantness I felt unable to ask for sex. I was resigned to waiting until Beverly was asleep and then tossing myself off until I heard her say very softly, "You can have me if you want."

I am not saying that she responded to me but her twat felt a damn sight more welcoming than it had for a long time. Afterwards, daring to hope, I murmured, "Asking me to make love to you - does it mean that you are beginning to want sex again?"