Charity Begins at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to disappoint you love," she said, "I just knew the condition you were in and reckoned that it was easier to let you screw me than put up with your thing jabbing me in the back all night. Anyway, the last few times you have got it over with nice and quickly - it's when you go on for ages and ages that I get sick of the whole business."

Next morning at breakfast, Beverly suddenly said, "I've been thinking," and this caused me to look up from my newspaper because her tone of voice told me she was about to say something important. "Unlike you I have rather neglected my responsibility to people less fortunate than ourselves," she went on. "You saying yesterday that Edmund deserved a hell of a lot more out of life really got through to me - so, if you want me to, I will give Edmund a turn between the sheets."

I was so shocked that it left me speechless. I confess to having often fantasised about my wife with other men, (I'm sure that many millions of husbands have done the same) but the prospect of that fantasy becoming fact was a very different matter. There was a long pregnant pause while Beverly waited for my reaction. In the end I managed to stall by forcing a short laugh and saying, "You'll never manage to get that giant thing inside you."

"Maybe I will and maybe I won't but I am willing to try," she said." Then, as if anticipating my next remark she added, "Not enjoying sex anymore, I won't get anything out of it so I don't particularly care one way or another. I'm just making the offer - it's entirely up to you."

I think that I started to stutter at this point but Beverly stopped my embarrassment by standing up and saying briskly, "I don't expect a decision right now - just think about it and let me know.

I was tempted to say 'Yes' not least in the hope that it might jolt her sexually out of the ice age but on the other hand strong feelings of jealousy worked to counter that answer. Of course there were many other factors to consider and at some times I was inclined one way and at others swung towards the opposite point of view. I solved the dilemma by avoiding a decision. The first Wednesday I took Edmund to the pub as was customary on the odd week and then on the next evening I was due to take him home he went instead with the rest of the hostel residents on an annual free theatre trip. I should really have invited him home the next week but instead I stuck to the pub schedule so in was almost a month from when Beverly made her offer that he was again going to be in her presence.

That Wednesday morning at breakfast, Beverly suddenly said, "So what is it to be - am I going to be giving Edmund a good time or not?"

I should have been prepared but the question caught me once more at a loss for words. "Come on Pete, you've had plenty of time to decide," Beverly prompted with a note of exasperation in her voice. "You have thought about it haven't you?"

"YES" I said loudly - hell, I had thought about virtually nothing else for four whole weeks.

"Is that yes you do want me to be nice to Edmund?"

I was actually answering her second question and had in fact almost decided to veto the suggested condoned infidelity but now I found myself weakly nodding my head. Having thus unwittingly agreed that my wife should open her legs for someone else, instead of despair as might be expected my primary emotion was one of elation - in fact I was overwhelmed by a feeling of excitement. With my tongue feeling too big for my mouth I asked, "When - I mean how are you going to do it?"

"You can leave that to me," my wife told me confidently. "All you have to do is stay on your toes and pick up any cue I give about what needs to be done."

All day at work I was in the grip of strong sexual arousal - so much so that every time I left my desk I had to carry a low slung folder to hide my embarrassing erection. This switched at 5 p.m. when most of my colleagues went home. In a moment of truth, I suddenly realised that I desperately did not want it to happen. My first thought was to pretend that Edmund was ill or had gone on another trip with his hostel buddies but this would only delay the inevitable. The only real answer was to ring the organisation to resign from the Befriender scheme and I was almost on the point of doing this until admitting that I dare not face Beverly's wrath should I take that action. The net result was that, with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, at half past seven I loaded Edmund into the car and set off with him towards my waiting wife.

At home we sat down as usual each clutching a drink. Beverly, wearing a dress placed herself opposite to Edmund, managing to show an indecent amount of leg. I was feel very uptight and could not think of a single thing to say but this did not matter because my wife dominated the conversation from the start. On his previous visits she had been little more than decoration saying comparatively little but now she was in full flow, gazing at Edmund with big eyes, calling him 'Eddie' and flattering him unmercifully. It was distressingly easy for me to tell that she was having the desired effect. After about twenty minutes she said, "I expect that you're eager to get upstairs Eddie." A normal man would have read unmistakable invitation in the remark and her tone of voice and I'm not sure that it was completely lost on my backward friend.

That eagerness was very apparent in the fact that, despite his short legs, Edmund was in the bedroom well before Bev and I got there. When we got there he was tearing off his clothes with noticeably less care than he had displayed on the first occasion. Everything proceeded as before except that she sat on the side to flaunt herself far sooner. I was wound up as tight as a spring because I knew for certain that something was going to develop but I was unsure as to when and how. Edmund now made no attempt to push his protruding penis back underwater and this gave my wife her chance. Stretching out one long elegant leg she lightly brushed the underside of his cock with her toes and this simple action caused another three inches of that massive member to rise up above the water surface.

Beverly then drew back her foot and playfully started kicking splashes of water over his dick. A look of puzzlement passed over our guest's face and the way that he drew back indicated both hurt and offence. My wife spoke quickly to repair the damage saying, "It's a game Eddie - now it's your turn to splash be back."

After a moment of hesitation, our wayward friend joined in with gusto, scooping a surge of water that he propelled through the air towards her. He was undoubtedly aiming at her tits but due to the volume splashed up at lot went over her face and hair and a not inconsequential quantity fell onto the bedroom carpet up to several feet away. Rather than see the whole bedroom saturated Beverly launched herself forward to grasp Edmund's arms just as he plunged them under the water to get a second scoop. That first contact degenerated into a light hearted struggle during which the Jacuzzi water was churned up and I got out to sit on the side to leave more room. During the two or three minutes that this continued, I saw my wife cop a nice feel of his cock, while throughout Edmunds hands were glued like limpets to her tits.

When they separated, Beverley turned an excited animated face towards me and said, "That's made me a bit parched, be a love Pete and fetch me a glass of wine." The request took me by surprise and I wondered if she was joking but the look that came into her eyes told me that it was an order, not a request. I obediently got up and walked away but at the bedroom door, still puzzled I paused and looked back. Beverly was watching me leave and holding up one hand significantly with the fingers spread. It was very easy to understand that she wanted to be left alone with Edmund for five minutes.

I actually gave her slightly longer, mainly because I grabbed a quick short to steady my nerves. What I now dreaded had not happened yet and I still hoped that something might still happen to thwart my wife's intended of seduction of this childlike man. When I arrived back upstairs carrying the glass of wine I had to keep on holding it because Beverly's hands were already occupied. She and Edmund were sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, side by side but turned to face each other. Beverly had the fingers of both hands wrapped round the shaft of his cock as she slowly caressed. I sat nearby and placed the glass where she could reach - that is if she ever really wanted it. "Do you like this Eddie?" she was asking. He nodded enthusiastically but did not answer, as if temporarily bereft of speech. She then asked if anybody had ever done it to him before and again he nodded an affirmative.

This stopped her for a moment because the answer was unexpected. "Was it a girl, a woman - someone like me?"

This time he shook his head and mumbled, "One cig to look, five cigs to touch".

It was obvious that male contemporaries throughout his life had been as impressed as we were by that gigantic dick and their interest must have kept Edmund at least partially supplied with smokes. "Do you want me to give you some cigarettes for touching you or would you like to touch me instead?" Bev asked in her most seductive voice. In an instant he was squeezing her breasts as if his life depended upon it.

This mutual touching up must have gone on for five minutes or more before Beverly stood up and, still with a firm grip on his prick, started leading him towards the bed. Trailing along behind I suddenly noticed that my wife had already covered the duvet with spread bath towels. She sat on the edge of the bed, lay back and looking up at him asked gently, "Do you know what we are going to do?

"Yes," he said, as if not really believing it.

"Do you want do?"

It was a silly question because his affirmative answer left no room for doubt. "Right but you must do exactly as I say," she instructed firmly. "You can leave everything to me but when I say push, push very gently and if I say stop then you must stop immediately. Now come a bit forward, that's it, now lean forward a bit."

I was torn between a desire to watch and an equal need to look away. I watched. During the following sequence her words went as follows, "Right push a bit, NO No, that's too hard. OK, now push a little more, NO, STOP,STOP, STOP!" Beverly pushed him away and sat up cursing, Damn, damn, damn, it's just too bloody big." Turning to me she said, "I thought I was ready but I'm not. Maybe it is too big but there is one thing I can try, Pete fetch that lubrication stuff that we use when I'm too dry."

I did as I was told and handed her the plastic bottle. She squirted a big dollop onto one hand and gave the bottle back with the instruction, "While I am seeing to him, you put some on me - make sure to get it well up inside."

Beverly rubbed her hands together and then began to anoint that giant phallus. She did it very slowly, presumable to avoid bring matters to a premature conclusion. I knelt between her spread thighs and set to on my allotted task with more than a degree of enthusiasm. This was the first time in over two years that I had my fingers inside her cunt but the supreme irony was that they were only allowed in now to prepare it for another man's cock.

All nicely greased, they started as before with much better success but it was a slow business. In many stops and starts, sometimes advancing less than an inch at a time, Edmund gradually worked that long column into her. Then suddenly on another 'push' he slid the remaining way in almost up to the hilt. "Oh God, Oh God, OH My GOD," Beverly cried and then went into a series of rapid panting. I could not believe it. After a gap of so many years, my wife was having an orgasm. After a few moments her breathing steadied, only for another larger climax to follow on the heels of the first.

Edmund gave a great bellow and started to ejaculate. There was no thrusting only bellowing but from the pulsing of his buttocks I could se that he was pumping thirty-five years of accumulated semen into her - it looked as if he was pissing cum. That was the trigger for my wife to launch on the most mind blowing orgasm she had ever had. She was out of it with eyes rolled back, mouth open screaming and her fingers locked like talons into his back.

They say that unlike humans, dogs continue to ejaculate for a very long time and I have to say, in this circumstance at least, Edmund shared this canine trait. When it was over, both seemed to go comatose with Beverly breathing a steady sleep rhythm and him just slumped as if suddenly switched off. Fortunately for my wife, he had tilted to the side so his dead weight was not directly resting on her. They lay unmoving for nearly an hour but for all that time, even though now limp, a fair part of that long organ remained inside her distended twat.

In the end I had to rouse Edmund and almost dress him because his inherent stupidity seemed to have come to the fore. Once again I had to break the speed limit back to the hostel. During the journey I kept repeating to my passenger that he must tell nobody what had occurred - "-or else I can never take you home with me again." Despite the threat, at that point in time I had no intention of letting him within a mile of my wife ever again. Back at home I found that Beverley had managed to get properly into bed and pull the covers over her. Both mentally and physically exhausted, I undressed and got into bed beside her only to discover that the towels she had laid out had been of little benefit, for the liquid of his copious emission had permeated right through the duvet as well. I don't know if it was natural reaction or sheer perversity but I could not resist creeping out a hand to investigate Beverley's abused vagina. It was still leaking freely with sticky cum puddling between her legs. After all that I had witnessed, it was at this point I finally lost control and involuntarily spilled my own seed to join all the rest in our soaked bed.

Next morning I was late for work and even then had left my wife in bed still sleeping the sleep of the dead. The events of the previous night gnawed away at me all day so that I returned home tired only to find Beverley bright as a button. She had also prepared my favourite meal. While eating I tried to phrase some comment on what I had watched her do but before I could find the right words she said cheerfully, "Perhaps you could check with his hostel and see if Edmund can stay out all night. We can easily put him up in the spare room - it seems so uncivilised having to dash back with him at the end of an evening. You could drop him in on your way to work and not be faced with a forty minute round trip at midnight."

"I was not planning to bring him home any more," I told her bluntly.

"Why ever not?"

"You've broken his duck as we agreed but I honestly don't think we have any more commitment to him," I said. "I will probably keep taking him to the pub, at least for a while, but I think I have already given more than my fair share."

Beverley just sat shaking her head sadly at me. "And you call yourself a charitable person," she said. "I never fully subscribed to the saying that what you have never had you never miss but in this situation it has some validity. You have just effectively encouraged me to show Edmund what he has never had and now you want to tell him 'Make the most of it because it has to last you for the rest of your life'. I'm ashamed of you."

I still felt justified in making a stand but this was far outweighed by the feeling of shame that my wife had laid on me. "I didn't look at it that way," I mumbled.

"You were all for what happened last night so what has suddenly made you change your mind?" My feelings about it were far too complex for me to even try to explain. When I did not reply Beverly asked, "Is it because he made me cum?"

That was a large part of it so I nodded mutely. "I would have thought that you would be pleased that Eddie has managed to break through my mental block," she said, "I certainly am. You have assumed that it was only you that was suffering - don't you think that I missed the kind of sex that we used to have as badly as you?"

"I didn't realise."

"Pete, if only you knew the diets and herbal drugs that I have tried just because I heard they were meant to put the spark back into post menopausal women."

"Is it really a breakthrough - I mean permanent?"

"Well I am certainly looking forward to Ed's next visit and I'm looking forward to tonight when I am going to give you all that you have been missing for so long."

"Do we have to wait for bedtime?" I asked hopefully.

For answer Beverly stood up with a sexy smile on her face. As I followed her upstairs she asked, "Do you want to start off in the Jacuzzi?"

"Why delay by getting wet when there is so much to do," I replied happily.

What a joy it was to slip between clean fresh sheets with my naked eager wife. It is ironic that after all my mentioned struggles to reach ejaculation point, this time, when I wanted to keep on for ever, I exploded having barely left the starting gate. Beverly was not dismayed, setting to with hands and mouth to quickly prepare me for a return to the fray. That was a triumph in itself for it had been many years since I had managed an encore but, before the night was out, I had scored an amazing hat trick. All my birthdays had come at once.

The following night was the same and the next - well almost the same because I only managed a double. All her secret places, mainly her wonderful cunt were once more open to me, wide open and gently pulsating under my tongue. The following nights were more pedestrian but although I only managed to cum once, on no occasion could our coupling be described as a quick shag. The Wednesday night came and, following routine, I took my charge to the pub. When I got home I found my wife unwilling to hide her disappointment at my not having brought Edmund to her. This topped a miserable evening spent with a surly uncommunicative retard who had obviously expected the same. For the first time in seven days, there was no carnal knowledge for me that night.

The sex train was back on track Thursday night after I promised to forget the pub altogether on Wednesdays in future - and had also mentioned that the hostel was happy to let Edmund out for nights as long as I signed to take over responsibility. When the next Wednesday came, after more long nights of strenuous enthusiastic screwing, I was not at all reluctant to let Edmund have a turn. Unknowingly following my lead, he too declined the Jacuzzi, being anxious to proceed to the main event. Again it took care working that long thick column of muscle up inside my wife but not as long as before. He lasted only slightly longer this time but emitted a smaller quantity of his reproductive fluid. Beverly did enjoy a couple of pretty hefty orgasms during the procedure but not a repeat of that almost out of body experience. The main difference was that neither lapsed into that comatose state and this was when my jealousy returned because Beverly immediately started to use the magic she had used on me to induce a speedy return to the saddle by Edmund.

I think that it was the sight of her pink wet tongue lasciviously licking his nob end that did it because his cock lengthened and stiffened as if someone had pressed a button. This time he thrust his whole length onto her all in one go and this caused a cry of sheer joy to burst from Beverly's throat. She started to cum and from that point it did not seem as if she ever stopped. Having found his stride (if that is the right word) Edmund just kept going with great long powerful strokes. I have to admit that it was impressive. It was what the word 'fuck' really means, where in contrast I can only 'poke' with my comparatively puny prick. I found it totally demoralising. As a point of interest, watching from behind as they humped, the sight of his swaying balls provided graphic evidence why Edmund was forced to walk with his legs so far apart.