All Comments on 'Charity Golf Outing'

by StarGazer58

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ahh696900ahh696900about 14 years ago
The best

This has got to be the best thing I have ever read on here.

The detail,the feeling along with the whole story as it unfolds having the ring of actual happening makes this the best.

Why is this the only entry from StarGazer58,he is head and shoulders above most others.

Oh..BIG THANK YOU TO StarGazer58 for the entertainment and huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good stuff...

Well written. Both the buildup and tension, which seemed very real, and the eventual outcome. Both a huge turn-on and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like this.

imready2imready2over 8 years ago
Memories

Brought back pleasant memories of feelings and intimacy that I have experienced in very similar situations and enjoyed them explicitly.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Really good first effort

Why did you stop writing? This was a really good story, nice build-up, good character development and motivation. The writing was a bit uneven and stilited in places, but that's the sort if thing that smoothes out with experience. A good editor can point out the rough spots for you.

And "my gaze caressed" is a great turn of phrase. I'm totally stealing that someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.....

Too bad she wasn’t into a threesome. I’m sure her husband would have loved it and it would have remained an ongoing friendship.

MiGuy1953MiGuy1953almost 5 years ago
Great story

Very believable, well written.live this premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good stuff, build up and anticipation were well done, props to you

smut4ussmut4usalmost 3 years ago

More please. One of the best stories on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarGazer58@StarGazer58
Always interested in meeting and getting to know somebody new so don't be shy, send me a pm. I enjoy a variety of hobbies: reading, astronomy, grilling, golf, volleyball, traveling and of course sex. Hearing about others experiences, fantasies and likes is a learning experien...

SIMILAR Stories

Office Wife 
4.57
1.7k
294
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
Ask Me Why 
4.59
1k
662
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
789
More Stories