Charlene and a Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt again between her legs, his cock rock hard. She reached down, stroking it between her legs with both hands, pulling it down towards her. He obliged, sliding the thick shaft along her pulsating lips, lubricating it with her juices. She felt his engorged head press against her, then pushing her lips apart as her tight pussy wrapped around his thickness. He slid his throbbing cock slowly into her, all the way to the hilt. He kept it there for a good while, feeling her contract around him, listening to her soft, short breaths and feeling her entire being wanting him. He pulled out slowly, then slid forcefully back inside. His rhythm increased steadily, sliding in and out of her faster and faster. Her entire body shook with the force of his thrusts and she began losing count of how many times she came as he relentlessly rocked in and out of her.

He rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him. Not missing a beat, she straddled his hips and sat up, grinding her hips into his thick, hard cock. She began riding him wildly, her hair whipping back and forth, breasts bouncing up and down as she bounced up and down hard and fast. Their bodies slapped together loudly, his hands on her hips, guiding her up and down. He thrust up into her, slamming into her as she pushed down on him. She sat all the way down on his long, thick cock, loving how well he filled her up, loved having him so very deep inside her. She began rocking up and down again, faster and faster until another intense orgasm wracked her body and she went limp, catching her breath.

His strong arms lifted her off him, tossing her roughly on the bed beside him, face down. His cock harder than ever, he maneuvered around behind her, then grasped her hips and pulled her ass towards him. There was no hesitation this time, and with a steely glint he slammed his hot, hard cock deep inside her. She cried out, her hands clawing at the soft pillows as he began fucking her hard and fast from behind. Her breasts swung violently and her body shook with every thrust. His hands gripped her ass as he slammed in and out of her over and over again. His balls slapped against her clit with each thrust and she pushed back against him, wanting him even deeper inside her. He continued to pummel her from behind, orgasm after orgasm wracking her body, each one punctuated by a hard spanking from his strong, rough hands. "That's my good girl!" He would tell her after each one, which always increased their intensity. She loved when he told her that.

But now she could hear him panting, grunting with every thrust, and knew it wouldn't be long before he succumbed and exploded. She egged him on, talking dirty to him. "Yes, fuck your bitch! Give me that hot cum! Fuck Meeeeee!" He fucked her even faster, his hand reaching out and grasping a handful of her hair and pulling as his cock pounded her again and again. She clenched her pussy around his thickness and pushed back into him, meeting him on every thrust. "Come for me... fill me up... ohhhh FUCKKKKK!"

His resistance crumbled as yet another orgasm; the most powerful one she had felt yet, began rolling through Charlene's body. She felt him stiffen as he thrust deep inside her, his back arched as his cock spasmed and exploded inside her. She felt his hot cum splash deep inside her as her trembling arms and legs finally gave out. She collapsed onto the bed, twisting as she fell and landing on her back. His long cock slid out of her, still spasming and shooting out jets of hot, white cum that splashed onto her breasts and face until, with a deep breath and a satisfied sigh, he collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily and coated in sweat.

They lay back on the bed, their heavy breathing the only sound, basking in the glow of their lovemaking. She snuggled against him, where they lay for what seemed like a delightful eternity. Later they would drag themselves out of bed to the shower, where they would fuck again, then back to bed for even more romps before allowing sleep to finally take them away to a dreamland that could not possibly be better than the state of bliss they found themselves in right now. But for the moment, they were content to just lay there, enjoying the closeness and savoring the intense sensations that still lingered in the air.

"Happy Birthday love," he whispered in her ear. She smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying her piece of heaven on earth.

12