Charles and Diana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't see anything he was doing to her because he kept her dress skirt draped between them; he was determined that no matter how many times he ended up inside her on this flight, he was not going to see her and she was not going to see him until they were married. They were both groaning loudly as he plunged deep and hard into her; he could tell she was about to orgasm again because she had bent over a little further to a better angle and was groaning even louder as she slammed back against him. Suddenly, he felt her inner muscles clamp around him as she screamed loudly, causing him to explode again as he shouted loudly and his hips bucked into her several times, then he started to slow his thrusting as she throbbed on his shaft, squeezing every last drop of semen out of him.

Neither one of them saw the cockpit door crack open as Gordon peeked out after he heard her scream; he couldn't tell if her scream was in pain or ecstasy because it was muffled slightly by the engines. As soon as he peeked out, he knew it was in ecstasy as he saw what they were doing and he could see their faces in profile—neither one of them looked like they were in any pain! He chuckled silently as he shut the door again; they both still looked fully clothed and it appeared that they were trying not to let each other see their crotches, even though he knew Charles must have had his dick in Diana's pussy at least twice now.

He knew Charles was kind of old-fashioned when he'd asked him if he'd had any good action lately one of the last times they'd seen each other, and Charles had sternly informed him that he wasn't married, so no, he'd not had any action for a while. And now, all of a sudden, it was OK for Charles to fuck Diana before they got married as long as they don't see each other's privates? He thought Charles was strange; but he apparently had great taste in women! He figured Diana must fuel Charles' lust to the point that he was ready to forget his old-fashioned ways, which was a good thing because she was definitely not an old-fashioned kind of woman! And yet, she'd said SHE was dragging Charles' ass to Vegas to marry her—evidently, Charles must fuel her lust as well...the lucky bastard!

He'd heard Charles' and Diana's loud moans the first time they'd fucked, then he'd heard Diana moan even louder a second time just a few minutes afterward, making him wonder how Charles had made her cum again so quickly. And now, they'd just fucked like rabbits again—no wonder Charles wanted to marry the woman—she was hot! He'd nearly gotten a hard-on the second he saw her when he'd ogled her breasts, but when she shot him down, it killed his lust instantly. But after sitting up here listening to the two of them and after the quick peek he just took, he was hard now and no way to get rid of it except to masturbate, but he really didn't like to do that. He just hoped he wouldn't hear those two go at it again before they landed or he might have to!

Charles and Diana managed to clean themselves up again with what was left of the toilet paper she'd stuffed into her purse; he pulled his pants back up and closed them again and she put her slip and her damp panties back on after she convinced him to let her have them back because they were the only way to keep her wetness from starting to drip down her legs! Charles chuckled slightly at that and then laughed out loud when she muttered something about having to keep buying underwear because men kept stealing her panties—first John Wayne and now him! He looked at her as they sat down in the front seats again and said, "John Wayne has a pair of your panties?!!" as he continued chuckling.

She looked at him and said seriously, "Well, I don't know if he still has them or not; he may have gotten rid of them out of respect for his wife! But, yes, he did take my panties from me after he made me...never mind!" She looked away from him as she realized she almost told him that it was the big man who'd made her cum just by talking dirty to her...but in a way, she'd already told Charles that! She wondered if he'd be able to put two and two together...he should, he worked for the FBI for God's sake!

Charles noticed she'd stopped herself from telling him how John Wayne supposedly had gotten her panties from her; she'd started to say that he took her panties from her after he made her... what? Made her orgasm? Then he remembered she'd told him that the only man she'd ever been in love with had made her "come" the first time just by talking dirty to her, and right after that, she'd told him that John Wayne was the only man she'd ever loved! Either she was telling the truth about her affair with Wayne or she had concocted a very elaborate fantasy down to every minor detail... but if that were so, why wouldn't she share those details with him?

He was studying her again, and the fact that she was avoiding eye contact with him led him to believe, again, that this story was just a very elaborate fantasy. He tried to figure out why she would do that; he figured it must be because she'd been hurt so badly somehow that she needed to believe that someone she so admired and loved, like John Wayne, could love her. He just hoped his love for her would eventually make her give up her fantasy about Wayne—but until then, he'd play along! He smiled softly at her and said, "I guess John Wayne was the man who'd made you come just by talking dirty to you, and he made you give him your panties as a reminder of it?"

She glanced at him warily and said, "No, he didn't make me give him my panties, he TOOK them; he literally snatched them right out of my hand as I went to put them back on!" She looked away again and frowned slightly as she hadn't intended to tell him that.

Charles was really confused; she was sending him so many mixed signals where this story was concerned that he just could not tell if it was true or a fantasy! He almost started to chuckle when she said Wayne had, literally, "snatched" her panties right out of her hand—he wondered if she'd intended that as a pun! He grinned as he looked at her, and chuckled slightly as he said, "He SNATCHED your panties?" he emphasized the word "snatched," wondering if she knew that some men used the term "snatch" as a euphemism for a woman's crotch.

She turned to look at him again and saw he was grinning and chuckling quietly after he asked her that question, and she wondered for a moment why he'd emphasized the word "snatched." Then it dawned on her; she'd heard some man one time refer to a woman's pussy as a "snatch." She started to chuckle, too, then they both laughed harder when she said, "Well...at least he snatched them from my hand and not off my snatch!"

Charles leaned forward and across the aisle and pulled Diana out of her seat and over to sit on his lap, and she put her arms around his shoulders and neck. He put his left arm around her waist and moved his right hand down to put it up under her dress and ran his hand up her left thigh to her hip and touched her panties. Then he stared into her eyes and said, "Well, from now on, I'm the only man who's allowed to snatch your panties. You hear me, pretty lady?" as his eyes smoldered at her again.

Her eyes smoldered back at him as she nodded that she understood; then he saw the flames come up in her eyes as he caressed her thigh with his hand again. "My God," he thought, "she is so easy to turn on! Is she like this with all men that she's attracted to? Or is it just something about me—please God, let her be like this only with me!" He stared into her eyes as he leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly, and she put her left hand on the right side of his face and neck and stroked his cheek with her thumb.

As Diana stared into Charles' eyes as he kissed her tenderly, she could see his love for her and it made the rest of her heart start to beat the same way as that piece she still held in reserve—and she knew she loved Charles just as much as she did the big man! How could she have been so lucky to actually find another man that she could love that much? She closed her eyes for a few seconds and said a quick, silent prayer to God thanking Him for sending Charles to her, and tears flooded her eyes.

Charles saw her close her eyes for a few seconds, and when she opened them, he saw her tears and he was afraid at first that she was re-thinking her decision to marry him and she was afraid of hurting him. But, as he watched her, he saw another emotion in her eyes behind her tears...was that love? She closed her eyes again as a few tears spilled down her cheeks, so he brought his right hand out from under her dress and put his fingers under her chin and nudged it to get her to look at him, then he asked, "Diana, do you love me?"

This was like déjà vu to her; she couldn't speak at first because of the tightness in her throat, so she slowly nodded her head, and then managed to croak, "As much as John Wayne!"

He was a little thrown by her statement at first and he frowned, and she closed her eyes again as more tears spilled down her cheeks. He thought about her answer; she's told him all along that she's loved John Wayne all her life and that he was the only man she'd ever been in love with. And she just told him that she loves him as much as John Wayne...he realized that she'd told him in the only way she thought he would believe her. He leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly again, staring at her until she opened her eyes and looked into his. Then he moved his right hand from her chin and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, putting all his rapidly growing love, passion and desire for her into it.

She could tell from the way he was kissing her that he believed she loved him, so she responded by putting all of her deeply held love and desire for him in her kiss. She was moaning desperately from the feelings of love, passion and desire that she felt flowing through his kiss; he loved her as much as she loved him. How was this possible since they just met each other less than 3 hours ago? She knew how—because HE was her true soul mate. He'd been acting possessive of her since he first introduced himself and she hadn't even realized it! Now was the time to let him know she needed that from him.

She pulled herself back from him and said, "Now that we know we love each other and we've already fucked, there's no need to get married right now. Besides, what if we learn something about each other that just ends up making us incompatible and then we have to go through a messy divorce—I don't want to have to deal with that!"

Charles frowned at her as he thought; "Was she serious? She certainly looked serious! What the hell?!!" Charles' anger usually caused him to curse heatedly, and this was no exception! Why would she try to drag his ass to Vegas to get married just so he'd fuck her, and then tell him she loves him but change her mind about marrying him? Because he'd given her what she really wanted...a couple good fucks? He started to think she was acting like his bitch of an ex-wife, Sue...she'd rather be fucked by a man who wasn't her husband!

He'd gradually taken his arms from around her and stared at her as these thoughts were swirling through his brain; now he was gripping her upper arms tightly as he growled through his teeth, "If you think I'm going to let you just walk away from me now without marrying me, you've got another think coming! I told you at the beginning that you belong to me, and now that I've fucked you, you're never going to have another man's dick inside you ever again. And heaven help you if I ever find out you let another man inside you after me—'cause I'll kill the son-of-a-bitch!" By the time he was through, he was breathing heavily and staring at her heatedly.

Then Charles frowned in confusion as he stared at the look on Diana's face; he'd thought his anger and the things he'd said to her should've scared her, but she was staring at him with a look of desperate desire on her face! Oh, dear God—she was turned on by the fact that he'd kill to possess her! Did that go both ways? Would she be that jealous over him? How could he find out? Maybe he could find out if he played at being scared that he could turn to violence over her—so maybe now he should try to back out of marrying her...

He frowned again and released his grip on her arms as he said nervously, "Oh, my God, Diana. I'm so sorry; I don't know where that came from! Maybe you're right—maybe we aren't suited for one another. Maybe I need to find a woman I don't feel so possessive of." He lifted her up off of his lap, stood and looked at her for a couple seconds, then said, "I'll just tell Gordon to turn the plane around," as he turned toward the cockpit door. He wasn't prepared for her reaction.

"YOU BASTARD!!! Don't you dare do this to me, too!" she screamed at him.

He whirled around to face her and saw her panting hard as tears filled her eyes. He asked her gently, "Don't do what to you, Diana?"

"Give me up because you can't handle your feelings of jealousy over me! That's why I had to let HIM go! Because he couldn't handle the thought of treating me like a possession, and feeling like he would lose control when he got jealous over me—and I had to prove that to him before he'd believe me! It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do because it just made me love him more! But it would not have been good for his career or his reputation, so I had to let him go! And now I've finally found another man who loves me that much and you can't handle it, either?! WELL, DAMN YOU!!! I hope to GOD that you'll never find another woman who'll give you as much pleasure as I can and that you regret it to your dying day!!!!"

Tears were streaming down her face as she ranted at him. Then it hit him like a lightning bolt; she needed a man to be possessive of her because her own insecurities from whatever it was that had hurt her in the past would always make her feel jealous over any man she loved. He still didn't believe that she'd actually had a relationship with John Wayne, but it was obvious that she needed to believe it and she'd had a possessive love for Wayne, which she seemed to be transferring to him. This might not be the healthiest type of love, but as long as they both felt the same about one another, it couldn't get any more perfect than that!

He knew in that instant that they belonged together, because what his ex-wife had done to him had instilled in him an intense need to feel that the woman he loved belonged to him, and only him, and that he could satisfy her sexually like no other man ever could. She'd told him that she needed him to possess her, and he was sure he'd satisfied her sexually and they haven't even really had a chance to explore that fully. And in her fear and anger she'd told him that she hoped he'd never find another woman who could give him as much pleasure as she could—he had no doubt of that!

He reached forward and grabbed her upper arms and pulled her against him as he stared down into her face and said heatedly, "I already know I'll never find another woman who can give me as much pleasure as you can—I've only fucked one other woman in my life, and what you've made me feel those two brief times I was inside you was so far beyond anything I ever experienced with my bitch ex-wife! She cheated on me and I vowed after I finally stopped loving that bitch that the next woman I loved would belong only to me, so if I catch you even looking at another man, I'll drag you off somewhere and remind you that you're mine!" Then he crushed his lips to hers and he heard her whimpering with desperate passion—he knew he'd convinced her they belonged together.

At that moment, the cockpit door cracked open and they heard Gordon's voice calling, "Hey! You two crazy kids decent? We're on approach to the Vegas airport, so you need to get in your seats and buckle up, OK?"

Charles yelled back, "Yeah, we're decent and we're sitting down and buckling up, so you can leave the door open again. I think she'd like to watch the landing!"

So Gordon pushed the cockpit door all the way open and saw Diana sitting in the starboard front seat wiping tears off her face with the back of her hand, so he asked her if she was OK. She nodded and said she was fine now. He told her he'd heard her scream at Charles that he was a bastard and that he'd almost opened the door to make sure she was alright, but when he didn't hear any scuffling or her scream in pain, he'd figured she was handling it OK. She smiled at him and told him that she'd handled it.

Then she sat back and watched as the plane circled above the famous Las Vegas strip and came in for a smooth landing at the airport. It was almost 11:30 at night, but the strip had traffic all over it—Vegas must be like New York—a city that never sleeps! Well if she had her way tonight, she and Charles weren't going to get any sleep either!

12