All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 03'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still One of the Best!

Your masterful work is still one of the best I've read here. The slow build and the somewhat hesitant exploration as the two main character's love deepens and manifests itself in a physical expression is so enjoyable, as always.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Burning slow but furnace hot

Things are heating up but the whole process is so adorable to observe it leaves me speechless. Not only is the nature stunning, the action steaming hot but the thought process on Charlies part is astounding, he really loves and cherishes Mindy to the point where he's prepared to sacrifice himself for her pleasure and happiness. Her internal dispute put a whole new light on the relationship and I'm really looking forward to see how it develops from here and to see how her mind wrks for it.

Gave it a more than deserved 5*!

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Loving this story.

I don't know what the attraction is, as I have never experienced it first hand, but I have found the incest stories to be some of the most exemplary examples of love, admiration and respect for one another. This story is a shining example. When I read it, that they are siblings does not enter my mind. They are a man and a woman who know each other so well that that their judgment of each other is faultless, giving them an advantage over those of us who, generally speaking, don't know our counterparts nearly so well. I am enjoying and appreciating this story very much and looking forward to each new chapter. Five well earned stars.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
How about the words sensual...sublime...smoldering!

I can get lost in the two of them!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Easily...

...5 stars. Love how they talk to each other and then mutually please each other. Nice oral sex from both. Very intense. :)

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Good Reading

Good Reading I remember reading your original story some time back. While this is still good reading I think that the original was better. I hope you would consider reposting the original. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Revenge was best served cold.”

And others are fit in perfectly& make this a highly cultured tale!

A great 5star story AND he know there is no such word as’towards’.

Bill S.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Having been caught in mountain storms adds to the realistic side of your story. So glad she is not shaved bald but embraces the more natural look, the oral sex from both was very well done and arousing to read as if one was there taking part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far ..... good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
1151 Followers
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES