All Comments on 'Charlie and Mindy Bk. 01 Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
And here it thought it was perfect already

Only for the author to prove me wrong. It really is magical to watch their love enfold and take shape in midst of beautiful nature. Somehow it just belong to ether, complementing each other, giving the story a special glow and feel, making it unique. And now that they are on the path of those physical pleasures it sure is going to be fun watch how they explore and learn together.

5*!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Such sublime sensuality!

Hooked...addicted...need another "fix"...awaiting Ch. 05!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Such

a sweet story. Love how they please each other and even tease each other. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
siblings

A very sweet story about a sister and brother who not only love and respect each other but have the special bond that a lifetime shared can create. I did find the "teenagers" wording a little jarring though, since the writing and perspectives seem to be from the pen (well, such as it is) of a more mature writer. That's an observation, though, not a complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 I particularly liked ...

I thought the 69 scene was very real to life. The whole thing is coming together nicely. Once they return to "civilization" is when I expect the drama to happen. They've admitted to each other they probably can't stop. Two teens in love are gonna get crazy horny not being able to relieve each other when they want to. Their maturity and focus will be sorely tested. Can't wait.

turtle1969turtle1969over 1 year ago

This is a wholesome incest story

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I agree with all that was said before. Very Special.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Yeas, the 69 scene is true to life of my own experiences. I find that while 69 can be erotic, I prefer to either give or experience oral sex, not try to do both at the same time. This is so that I can concentrate on giving my best "performance" and thus the best experience for my partner or enjoying the expression of love my partner is giving me. If both are going on at the same time I can't really concentrate on either very well and one or the other suffers. But maybe that's just me. Wonderful story so far, please keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...